Miami. 2012 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:26 PM   #151
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Miami. 2012

maybe she took the risk on her serve this time and didnt use the base on it unlike IW !

6-0 > Bagel to Peer now
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:28 PM   #152
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

5-5 3rd set, Errani and Stephens.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:31 PM   #153
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

that celebration pic well, at least, she is doing some fight out there alone while all of us are just whining and insulting her multiple times on internet good to see the pic, though
anyway, i hope she gives a walkover next round if she doesn't feel ok
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:32 PM   #154
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
that celebration pic well, at least, she is doing some fight out there alone while all of us are just whining and insulting her multiple times on internet good to see the pic, though
anyway, i hope she gives a walkover next round if she doesn't feel ok
We whine and insult her sometimes, but we all love her and will support her until the end!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:34 PM   #155
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
We whine and insult her sometimes, but we all love her and will support her until the end!
this!!!!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:36 PM   #156
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
She wanted to show us her teeth in the end. BTW have you guys read the Russian Elle interview? It is PURE LOVE! I adore Maria when she speaks to the Russian press. Well, there she revelaed she was afraid of dentists.
I would love to read the Russian interview. Do you have a link?

Love that photo of Maria looking ecstatic after winning. I was following the match on twitter and live scores. She served 11 DFs!! Mind you she also served 6 aces which is quite unusual of late for Maria. I somehow knew Maria will take the next 2 sets once she lost the first as that is not uncommon when she plays the first round. She just loves drama and to give us heart attacks. Let's hope the next match will be a 2 setter.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:37 PM   #157
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post

omfg

Need HQ asap!!!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:38 PM   #158
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Sloane Stephens next! I'm quite worried about this match, especially after today's performance!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:39 PM   #159
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

It's Sloane Stephens, she is as error prone as Maria.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:39 PM   #160
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

My fighter

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:46 PM   #161
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

YES!It is gonna be a tough match. I expect a 3 setter. I have links to scans of that Russian Elle, in Russian, but also a translation that jelenacg posted on twitter is available. Gonna post it in the Articles thread.
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:46 PM   #162
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

No.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:48 PM   #163
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I only followed a few points from the end of the first set, I'm proud she fought through.
I've never seen Sloane Stephens play, how is she?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:50 PM   #164
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

So Sloane Stephens next.
Meh, I was hoping for an Errani win. Masha always struggles against teenagers.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:50 PM   #165
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I only followed a few points from the end of the first set, I'm proud she fought through.
I've never seen Sloane Stephens play, how is she?
I remember watching a part of her match against Ana at the USO, but I don't remember a thing about it!