Vera included on Bleacher Reports "The 25 Hottest Russians in Sports" list - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #31
country flag Milk_Shakespeare

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vera included on Bleacher Reports "The 25 Hottest Russians in Sports" list

NoExit,

Please. it is supposed to be the hottest girls, not the strongest guys.
Milk_Shakespeare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #32
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Something got wrong in here...

I supposed to quote that post but... better no..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #33
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk_Shakespeare View Post
NoExit,

Please. it is supposed to be the hottest girls, not the strongest guys.
Haha . For the benefit of Phenomareva after you made that crack about his country, all im saying is the Dutch Lumberjack & the Demolition Man do the Netherlands proud.
NoExit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #34
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Haha . For the benefit of Phenomareva after you made that crack about his country, all im saying is the Dutch Lumberjack & the Demolition Man do the Netherlands proud.
Haha, thanks mate, where did you get my picture anyway ? I wasn't offended though, I make jokes about Dutch as well, but appreciate the acknowledgement for the Dutch. There is a lot more coming from the Netherlands, for better and worse , but what the Dutch don't have......is Vera .

O, and as we are talking about countries anyway, I don't think I have to remind our Brazilian friends to the last World cup soccer 2010 in South Africa . Peace guys

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players

Last edited by Phenomareva : Mar 19th, 2012 at 08:55 PM.
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #35
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

The guys who made that ranking are retarded, about their number 1:

'I know, I know. Anna Kournikova barely played enough tennis to be considered even a good player.'

Yet she's way greater than Kirilenko

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #36
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Haha, thanks mate, where did you get my picture anyway ? I wasn't offended though, I make jokes about Dutch as well, but appreciate the acknowledgement for the Dutch. There is a lot more coming from the Netherlands, for better and worse , but what the Dutch don't have......is Vera .
Ain't that the truth. And Americans don't have Vera either, though this American may one day. Try not to be too jealous if that day comes.

Danaconda <3 Zvonaravishing
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #37

Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light Milk_Shakespeare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
That's ok to remember them. You are our songod, so we forgive you!

I like MMA as well, but here is not the place for shirtless fighters.

We can only talk about tennis and a little bit about figure skating, ok?

If you wish an invite for a private torrent tracker specialized in MMA , I can send you!

Quote:

O, and as we are talking about countries anyway, I don't think I have to remind our Brazilian friends to the last World cup soccer 2010 in South Africa . Peace guys
That's my first joke about the dutch. It came so naturally

Actually, I am a bit dutch, too! The grandma of my grandma came from Holland, so I am like 5% dutch. I am 1,85m (6'1) tall, I think that's because of this 5%.

Call me a traitor, but in 2010, I bet 2-1 Holland in the world cup. Bullseye, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
The guys who made that ranking are retarded, about their number 1:

'I know, I know. Anna Kournikova barely played enough tennis to be considered even a good player.'

Yet she's way greater than Kirilenko
I don't know why people say so bad things about her.

She reached number 7 in the world. She won a doubles GS title. That's a big deal!

In fact, she never won a singles title, but it does not allow people to call her a bad player.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #38
country flag NoExit

Quote:
That's ok to remember them. You are our songod, so we forgive you!
I totally don't even know what that means, lol....

Quote:
I like MMA as well, but here is not the place for shirtless fighters.
Whoa now.... when i look at that pic of Alistair Overeem i don't see a pic of a shirtless fighter, i see a pic of one bad dude & a great fighter with the championships to prove it. I think you may be looking at the pic a little too closely.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #39

godson! my bad!
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #40
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well..

Quote:
Call me a traitor, but in 2010, I bet 2-1 Holland in the world cup. Bullseye, baby!
Unfortunatelly, in that time (and things don't changed in here, since), a big part of Brazilian crowd, loved that result..

And unfortunatelly, for you, you found 2 of these guys..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #41
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:

That's my first joke about the dutch. It came so naturally

Actually, I am a bit dutch, too! The grandma of my grandma came from Holland, so I am like 5% dutch. I am 1,85m (6'1) tall, I think that's because of this 5%.

Ah, a bit of dutch blood in you, no wonder you are 1.85, I am am as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post

Unfortunatelly, in that time (and things don't changed in here, since), a big part of Brazilian crowd, loved that result..

And unfortunatelly, for you, you found 2 of these guys..
Yeah, I remember at that time, there was a lot going on around the selecao and the coach, glad you can have a laugh about it . Luckily the dutch treated the world on a fantastic final.
Well, we are still known for our windmills, tulips, red light discricts and policy on drugs, so what can go wrong

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #42
country flag Misty

Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The comment Postalblowfish was refering to said she is a former bronze medalist in the Olympics. However, she is the current, not former as the new Olympics still have to take place. Until then she is not the former bronze medalist.
This.
Besides, there are no FORMER Olympic medalists, they are once and for all times medalists of particular Olympic Games.
Misty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #43
country flag Phenomareva

BTW, apart from the joking, Vera has a clear opinion on who to support in soccer, probably most of you have seen this video before, but nice to hear what she says at 1.06 in the interview, Milk Shakespear and Pvt. Kovalenko will approve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7lrpyq0RbU

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #44
country flag Misty

Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light Misty is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, Phenomareva!
I enjoyed the vid so much, haven't seen it before.
Sergei is sooo cute
Misty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #45
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all

Loved seeing that one again
fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote