Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 300 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:23 PM   #4486
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
To be fair to Juju Heng, I do think something was wrong with her. Mauresmo wasn't doing anything special; she was just looping her FH into play and Justine couldn't tee off them for whatever reason. But it was still poor taste to retire. I feel bad for Mauresmo having to win her first slam like that
She was being outplayed and had no idea what to do to break Amelie's momentum. I remember the look on her face and the way she looked at Carlos. She was just helpless and confused. And I'm sure not because of injury.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:27 PM   #4487
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
She was being outplayed and had no idea what to do to break Amelie's momentum. I remember the look on her face and the way she looked at Carlos. She was just helpless and confused. And I'm sure not because of injury.
Radwanska could neva

Carlos He;s so freaky. I remember during Na's Sydney match against Aga he was giving death glares basically every time they showed his face. It's a shame because I really like Na I'm actually surprised Na's handling the situation well; I thought Carlos would drive her insane.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4488
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Radwanska could neva

Carlos He;s so freaky. I remember during Na's Sydney match against Aga he was giving death glares basically every time they showed his face. It's a shame because I really like Na I'm actually surprised Na's handling the situation well; I thought Carlos would drive her insane.
After hearing some of Na's interviews, I actually think Na doesn't like Carlos and she doesn't care that much about him

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:45 PM   #4489
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
That is a big part I just can't stand people who will cheat & do anything humanly possible to win. This is the main reason I always hated Schumacher. He is in the same mould as her. You should have at least some integrity. They have no conscience in their desperation to win. Henin was a queen of fake MTO, her screams of "Allez!!!1111", being constantly coached during matches & getting away with it, the hand...and so on. Anyone that can rob someone of their GS glory as she did to Amelie at AO... That summed her character to a tee.
I liked Henin, mainly because of her game. But some of those moments were disappointing. Not to mention her retirement #1 and #2.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:47 PM   #4490
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After hearing some of Na's interviews, I actually think Na doesn't like Carlos and she doesn't care that much about him
Na interviews are the best.

I remember after her match against Wozniacki in Melbourne and she was asked what pulled her through and she said: "prize money."
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:05 PM   #4491
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I liked Henin, mainly because of her game. But some of those moments were disappointing. Not to mention her retirement #1 and #2.
It was NID that when Kim announced her comeback she would comeback too Thankfully Kim 2.0 was good enough to be undefeated vs Henin 2.0.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:08 PM   #4492
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Na interviews are the best.

I remember after her match against Wozniacki in Melbourne and she was asked what pulled her through and she said: "prize money."
Complete GOAT of interviews

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:08 PM   #4493
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
It was NID that when Kim announced her comeback she would comeback too Thankfully Kim 2.0 was good enough to be undefeated vs Henin 2.0.
Hingis 2.0 was awful. She stood way behind the baseline and played defensively instead of taking the ball early inside the baseline like she did in her first career. The only match she played that resembled her former self was her Tokyo SF vs; Martha.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:14 PM   #4494
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Hingis 2.0 was awful. She stood way behind the baseline and played defensively instead of taking the ball early inside the baseline like she did in her first career. The only match she played that resembled her former self was her Tokyo SF vs; Martha.
To this day, I still can't understand how she lost that AO final to Capriati
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:18 PM   #4495
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
To this day, I still can't understand how she lost that AO final to Capriati
I don't understand how she lost either of them tbh. After she beat V and S in 2001, she made like 40 UEs in the final

In 2002 Capriati hit lucky shots on the bigs points.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:29 PM   #4496
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
In 2002 Capriati hit [Serena]lucky shots[/Serena] on the bigs points.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:52 AM   #4497
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First of all, I can't stand how overly emotional she is. I mean you're injured, that's great but you don't need to make a scene about it. The previous generation had their injuries as well but handled them a lot more professionally she does now. I kind of had the same issue with Zvonareva when she was at the top of the game.

Second of all, it just annoys me how people think she's some amazing talent; when you're unloading on every shot, you're bound to have a day where you hit the lines. It doesn't mean you're talented, it means you're getting lucky.

Oh and I don't like Ana either
I have this irrational instant dislike of ballbashers. And if there ever was an ungainly, brainless, Hulk-ish ballbasher, it's Lisicki. I just can't watch that kind of tennis.

Quote:
I think she behaves like that because of mental problems. I don't know but I've never found that annoying in any way.
Well, who in the WTA doesn't have them?

Quote:
Henin will always be the #1 on that list for me. Vile. No player can ever come close to the hatred I had for her
Man, I really couldn't stand her during her first career. Actually, it's not just her, she and Rodriguez are like a single entity to me, Rodriguez being the viler half. But I've always thought one should cut her some slack based on her obviously being a very troubled individual with a lot of setbacks in life she had no control over (her unfortunate physique, losing her mother at such a young age...) Rodriguez recognised her potential and her desperate willingness to do anything in order to get ahead in life (which should explain her cheating-prone attitude) and exploited it to make a tennis machine out of her. I do think she played fantastic tennis, but I also think her first abrupt retirement is terribly fishy...

Quote:
Radwanska could neva

I also can't believe they've lasted this long! I've expected Na to ditch him in record time. But I suppose she's matured along with her game and realised that he can be of use as a coach. But I do hope she treats him like a cockroach that he is.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:46 AM   #4498
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
I have this irrational instant dislike of ballbashers. And if there ever was an ungainly, brainless, Hulk-ish ballbasher, it's Lisicki. I just can't watch that kind of tennis.
No wonder you hate Karolina so much.

Quote:
I also can't believe they've lasted this long! I've expected Na to ditch him in record time. But I suppose she's matured along with her game and realised that he can be of use as a coach. But I do hope she treats him like a cockroach that he is.
Imagine him working with JJ; that would last about 5 minutes
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:59 AM   #4499
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No wonder you hate Karolina so much.
But she's not even a pusher, she's an unclassifiable tennis catastrophe.
Also, I like Na a lot, and even don't mind Kvitova now and then, so I don't think that every ballbasher is completely brainless and scorn-worthy. .

Quote:
Imagine him working with JJ; that would last about 5 minutes
Sneki would sit on him.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:08 AM   #4500
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
But she's not even a pusher, she's an unclassifiable tennis catastrophe.
Tell that to both of my faves who both lost to her five times in a row

I remember Radwanska's dad right before Wimbledon said that his daughters wouldn't be playing an ITF in Poland because it's for players like Wozniacki

Quote:
Also, I like Na a lot, and even don't mind Kvitova now and then, so I don't think that every ballbasher is completely brainless and scorn-worthy. .
I love Na too Though it was such an unfortunate final

Quote:
Sneki would sit on him.
Really, I think JJ would talk to him once and just leave
Closed Thread