Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 297 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #4441
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Taunting the opponent with inyourface ajdefistpumps is her gamesmanship of choice, the problem is it doesn't work anymore, she needs a new one.
Force tournament directors to put her on center court with the audience fully of horny guys cheering loudly after every point you win in order to distract your opponent; ala AO 2013 R4.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #4442
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
He tried to distract Del Potro in the USO final. Not only complaining about challenges but that whole discussion with the umpire during the break was unacceptable. And I don't mean offending the umpire (for which he was fined later) but the fact he talked loudly about Del Potro with no respect. And it was the end of the set. Del Potro lost next game and it was a re-break as far as I remember.
Yes. Video #2 is the true Bitcherer. I loved that meltdown so much when I watched it live The way he puts the raquets out for the ballkids to take off the wrapper is pathetic. He's just managed to coach himself out of it reasonably well. This is someone who used to throw chairs in juniors when he was losing.

Andy is whiny & has some odd habits (the constant body clutching) but that isn't gamesmanship that's just habit & he is a bit of a hypochondriac. He's not a sour bitch loser like Bitterer & rarely takes MTO, especially not for distraction. Bitcherer crying & wanting to turn off hawkeye when Rafa was starting to dominating at Wimbledon was Peak!Bitcherer. He can't intimidate Andy. He screamed in his face, Andy pretty much laughed

Bitcherer is also #1 at intimidating umpires. Along with Roddick in that respect. They are all not exempt from bad behaviour. Rafa tries to intimidate when he is desperate. Look at how he behaved vs Rosol I still can't believe that was his last match on your. Almost one year.

Last edited by Cilla : Jan 29th, 2013 at 09:51 AM.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #4443
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about that heavy rain he insisted on complaining about in his match with Murray last year? PseudoFed still makes jokes about it.
Another Peak!Bitcherer moment. That was amazing. Mr 'Close the roof under any circumstances'.

*tour not your. Autocorrect

Last edited by Cilla : Jan 29th, 2013 at 09:53 AM.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #4444
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Taunting the opponent with inyourface ajdefistpumps is her gamesmanship of choice, the problem is it doesn't work anymore, she needs a new one.
I have to write a longer respond to this.

I'm extremely annoyed by Azarenka's celebrations and Kvitova's barks, so I understand why you dislike Ana's ajdefistpumps. But a pro tennis player should know better than to get upset. It is psychological and they do it to put their opponents down... Ana, Vika, Serena, Maria, Kaman, Petra, Pome, Batoli, Makiri... Novak, Tsonga, Rafa, Monfils, Hewitt, Tipsy... But it's up to their opponents to respond to that. It's like challenging someone.

Honestly, if a guy complained about the fistpumps, he would be mocked for that. But Tsonga says we're all mentally unstable, so JJ can say she was distracted by fistpumps and get away with that. She did so much damage to herself mainly because she's always distracted... By fistpumps, ballboys, her hair, her nail, someone in the crowd, court #17 on Wimbledon... She simply gets involved in some drama that only exists in her head. It's like when Myskina was distracted by JJ's "strange behavior".
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #4445
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

In the meanwhile, Ivanovic is getting destroyed by Morita.

I don't even care about those losses anymore.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #4446
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I have to write a longer respond to this.

I'm extremely annoyed by Azarenka's celebrations and Kvitova's barks, so I understand why you dislike Ana's ajdefistpumps. But a pro tennis player should know better than to get upset. It is psychological and they do it to put their opponents down... Ana, Vika, Serena, Maria, Kaman, Petra, Pome, Batoli, Makiri... Novak, Tsonga, Rafa, Monfils, Hewitt, Tipsy... But it's up to their opponents to respond to that. It's like challenging someone.

Honestly, if a guy complained about the fistpumps, he would be mocked for that. But Tsonga says we're all mentally unstable, so JJ can say she was distracted by fistpumps and get away with that. She did so much damage to herself mainly because she's always distracted... By fistpumps, ballboys, her hair, her nail, someone in the crowd, court #17 on Wimbledon... She simply gets involved in some drama that only exists in her head. It's like when Myskina was distracted by JJ's "strange behavior".
I've waxed philosophical on this million times, there's just no way to make me (or me to make you) change my stance on it. Jelena has proved to be way too mentally weak and it's entirely her fault she hasn't done anything about it. BUT very few players do what Ana used to - there are always over-the-top celebrations but not of the intensity and regularity Ana's used to have. What she did was unsportsmanlike, ugly and designed to disrupt/intimidate/piss off the opponent, hence the clear difference in her celebrations when facing low-ranked and mentally weak players and when facing tough ones who could actually get additionally motivated by such behaviour.
To my dying day I'll stand by my opinion that this was a tactics devised by her team for use when facing players like Jelena. Is it their fault some players fell for it? no. Is it alright to use gamesmanship? No, it's always disgusting (unless it's used against Wozniacki).

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #4447
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the meanwhile, Ivanovic is getting destroyed by Morita.

I don't even care about those losses anymore.
The mental giant has turned it around.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #4448
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I've waxed philosophical on this million times, there's just no way to make me (or me to make you) change my stance on it. Jelena has proved to be way too mentally weak and it's entirely her fault she hasn't done anything about it. BUT very few players do what Ana used to - there are always over-the-top celebrations but not of the intensity and regularity Ana's used to have. What she did was unsportsmanlike, ugly and designed to disrupt/intimidate/piss off the opponent, hence the clear difference in her celebrations when facing low-ranked and mentally weak players and when facing tough ones who could actually get additionally motivated by such behaviour.
She had nothing to celebrate against them in her career. She would celebrate against Serena if she could beat her, but she can't. And low-ranked players face people like Rodionova, Putintseva, Sandra Zahlavova etc. So many low-ranked players have horrible on court behavior, so I believe they are prepared when they're facing Ana.

Quote:
To my dying day I'll stand by my opinion that this was a tactics devised by her team for use when facing players like Jelena.

Quote:
The mental giant has turned it around.
I stopped following it. Fuck you, Ana.

Last year I was staying up to watch some of JJ's and Ana's shitfests. Or I was following the scoreboard if there was no stream. It affected my sleeping habits, so now I say - screw you, girls.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #4449
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To my dying day I'll stand by my opinion that this was a tactics devised by her team for use when facing players like Jelena. Is it their fault some players fell for it? no. Is it alright to use gamesmanship? No, it's always disgusting (unless it's used against Wozniacki).
Yes, Ana's fistpumping-twirling-ajdes were always ramped up a notch against Jelena. She knew it irritated/distracted her, so she went over the top with it. She never would have pulled that crap against Serena, for example, because she wouldn't have got away with it - nor do I think would ever have the nerve to do actually attempt it.

I've actually come to like Ana off the court, but I don't think I'll ever like her as a player.

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #4450
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

People calling me a troll in the Radwanska/Azarenka thread just because I actually read the fcking article
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #4451
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
People calling me a troll in the Radwanska/Azarenka thread just because I actually read the fcking article
You mean, that idiot who told you had a personality disorder? I wouldn't worry about that.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #4452
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
You mean, that idiot who told you had a personality disorder? I wouldn't worry about that.
Honestly Robert was defending Azarenka, I was actually defending Azarenka, and I still get attacked
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #4453
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Honestly Robert was defending Azarenka, I was actually defending Azarenka, and I still get attacked
I wouldn't waste my time trying to explain myself to just anyone. I exchanged 2 posts with him and saw it was useless. He has his version of the whole thing and that's it. Btw, persons who need to tell you that you have a personality disorder because you disagree about Radwanski don't really strike as the most intelligent ones. Supposedly, it was because of smilies... but lol.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #4454
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
I wouldn't waste my time trying to explain myself to just anyone. I exchanged 2 posts with him and saw it was useless. He has his version of the whole thing and that's it. Btw, persons who need to tell you that you have a personality disorder because you disagree about Radwanski don't really strike as the most intelligent ones. Supposedly, it was because of smilies... but lol.
And it's not even disagreeing, he said in the article that he would be hypocritical to judge Azarenka's actions because a lot of girls do it
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #4455
country flag Cajka

Quote:
And it's not even disagreeing, he said in the article that he would be hypocritical to judge Azarenka's actions because a lot of girls do it
My favorite part is: "Did you read the thread title?????"

Shame on you, you read the whole interview instead of the thread title only.
Closed Thread