Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 296 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #4426
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
I couldn't believe it when he said she needed a shrink after that horrendous choke to Maria. I mean he was right, but you don't say that in the public domain He deserved to be dumped after that. However, even today I'm still disgusted by that choke from Aga. I was so pissed off watching that shit
Looks like dumping him was the best therapy ever.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #4427
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
She deserved that warning. It was too blatant Sveta is one of those players that can get away with that on TF. Another Queen of MTO is Kirilenko. That's a big part of why I can't stand her. She's by far one of the worst on tour for that. She gets some flack on TF, but not that much because of her looks.
I love Sveta but it was so clear that she did it on purpose On the other hand doing that kind of thing against Wozniacki is not a huge crime for the game

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #4428
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I love Sveta but it was so clear that she did it on purpose On the other hand doing that kind of thing against Wozniacki is not a huge crime for the game
True, and just because you take MTOs doesn't indicate whether you're classy or not. Federer doesn't take MTOs often and he is one of the biggest sore losers on tour
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #4429
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Like him or not, I've never seen Federer doing anything to distract an opponent. But his statements and mind games... That's another story.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #4430
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Like him or not, I've never seen Federer doing anything to distract an opponent. But his statements and mind games... That's another story.
He tried to distract Del Potro in the USO final. Not only complaining about challenges but that whole discussion with the umpire during the break was unacceptable. And I don't mean offending the umpire (for which he was fined later) but the fact he talked loudly about Del Potro with no respect. And it was the end of the set. Del Potro lost next game and it was a re-break as far as I remember.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #4431
country flag Cajka

Quote:
He tried to distract Del Potro in the USO final. Not only complaining about challenges but that whole discussion with the umpire during the break was unacceptable. And I'm not talking about offending the umpire (for which he was fined later) but the fact he talked loudly about Del Potro with no respect. And it was the end of the set. Del Potro lost next game and it was a re-break as far as I remember.
How could I forget that epic moment? But in general, his on court behavior is very good. We would never know how bitter he is if it wasn't for those statements.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #4432
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He tried to distract Del Potro in the USO final. Not only complaining about challenges but that whole discussion with the umpire during the break was unacceptable. And I don't mean offending the umpire (for which he was fined later) but the fact he talked loudly about Del Potro with no respect. And it was the end of the set. Del Potro lost next game and it was a re-break as far as I remember.
Classic Bitcherer

He must have gotten his arrogance from playing Hopman Cup from Martina; except that she isn't fake.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #4433
LoLex

Quote:
How could I forget that epic moment? But in general, his on court behavior is very good. We would never know how bitter he is if it wasn't for those statements.

1:04-1:29

I'm not going to look out for more

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #4434
country flag Cajka

OK. Lolex, even he is a human. I mean, even Ana swears on the court often and throws the rackets. You would all be shocked if you could understand her.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #4435
LoLex

Quote:
OK. Lolex, even he is a human. I mean, even Ana swears on the court often and throws the rackets. You would all be shocked if you could understand her.
But no-one throws bottles repeatedly. If I was the ballboy, I'd throw it back straight at him

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #4436
country flag Cajka

Quote:
But no-one throws bottles repeatedly. If I was the ballboy, I'd throw it back straight at him
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #4437
LoLex

Quote:
I remember when Jelena said "jebem ti mamu u picku" unfortunately I did understand that

jj angie rena sloane
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #4438
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I remember when Jelena said "jebem ti mamu u picku" unfortunately I did understand that
"da ti jebem mater u pičku"
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #4439
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
If I could turn back the clock and become a ball boy I would totally do that
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #4440
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ana is one of the weirdest players. When she's playing bad and losing easily, she won't even try to calm down, take some extra time before the serve, take a toilet break between the sets, she just rushes and plays worse and worse. She could've avoided that double bagel if she was only willing to use a bit of gamesmanship.
Taunting the opponent with inyourface ajdefistpumps is her gamesmanship of choice, the problem is it doesn't work anymore, she needs a new one.

Quote:
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
True, and just because you take MTOs doesn't indicate whether you're classy or not. Federer doesn't take MTOs often and he is one of the biggest sore losers on tour
Yes.

Quote:
How about that heavy rain he insisted on complaining about in his match with Murray last year? PseudoFed still makes jokes about it.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread