Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #3946
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Novak is going home. Murray will take a title without losing a set.
No. Wawrinka flopped from 5-2 up in the 2nd set. The match is OVA
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #3947
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I say, if you wanna troll, go for something big. Troll about Serena, Maria or Vika. One poster said that Serena is overrated few times, his reputation bar became red in 24 hours, he got banned in 48 hours.

Peak TF

I'm not sure which fanbase is more pressed? Martha or Sarin stans?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #3948
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

Peak TF

I'm not sure which fanbase is more pressed? Martha or Sarin stans?
Serena has 15 slams, but her fans are so insecure and envious at Maria for some reason, it's not enough that Serena rapes her every time, they want her to die in horrible pains on the court in front of everyone. And what to say about mashatards? They went batshit when Arina wrote something stupid on Twitter.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #3949
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're mad at Ana every day, JJ doesn't lose to her that often.

I'm asking this out of pure curiosity, how can someone as useless as Ana keep anyone so pressed? Same with Caro. If she starts playing ITF 25K qualies, people will get pissed if Storm Sanders doesn't doublebagel her in Q R32 and slap her and spit at her in the end of match instead of handshake.
Quote:
It's crazy. Worse with Caroline. The hatred is disturbing They have been irrelevant for a long time, but you will still see 200+ replies in a Woz thread I love the word "pressed" & it is certainly the signature of TF
In Ana's case - it's not her (anymore) that bothers me. It's those vile, delusional, JJ-hating Serbian clones.
In Woz's case - she's over and her fans have never bothered me one bit, but she is such a disgusting creature, what can I do?

Quote:
I don't get it, where's the fun? What's the point? You're gonna piss off 3 remaining tortured souls that chose to be Caro's fans and then what? I say, if you wanna troll, go for something big. Troll about Serena, Maria or Vika. One poster said that Serena is overrated few times, his reputation bar became red in 24 hours, he got banned in 48 hours.
I dunno, her serve is not all it's cracked up to be...

Quote:
Novak is going home. Murray will take a title without losing a set.
Novak is a wee bit stupid but Stan is a complete retard, so no. Although, should he and Andy meet in the final, I wouldn't consider Novak a favourite at all.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #3950
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serena has 15 slams, but her fans are so insecure and envious at Maria for some reason, it's not enough that Serena rapes her every time, they want her to die in horrible pains on the court in front of everyone. And what to say about mashatards? They went batshit when Arina wrote something stupid on Twitter.
Well, it's the same thing with Anci's fans, but on the smaller scale (obviously ) - she has a slam and a dominant H2H with Jelena and they are still gelis and pressed.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #3951
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
I think the Mashabators just shade it But both are so sensitive about their "Queens" it's scary and hilarious

Wawrinka is such a flop. His poor fans. I'm sure they even knew he would never win from a set and 5-2
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #3952
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
I dunno, her serve is not all it's cracked up to be...

Quote:
Novak is a wee bit stupid but Stan is a complete retard, so no. Although, should he and Andy meet in the final, I wouldn't consider Novak a favourite at all.
Should Andy not completely fuck up to get to the SFs ( ) I would hope he beats Olderer 4 sets MAX. I am going to if he loses to him. If it's a Novak/Andy final it will no doubt be another of their famous shitfests. But it's truly 50/50. Even though Andy won a slam vs Novak last year, he threw away the next two matches against him. He is still unreliable.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #3953
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Well, it's the same thing with Anci's fans, but on the smaller scale (obviously ) - she has a slam and a dominant H2H with Jelena and they are still gelis and pressed.
The Ariana things was hilarious
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #3954
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who are those Ana's pressed Serbian fans? Apart from maybe 2, I can't think of anyone else. I could say something about Serbian fans in general (Wert & co), but it's smarter not to.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #3955
country flag Brena

Quote:

Should Andy not completely fuck up to get to the SFs ( ) I would hope he beats Olderer 4 sets MAX. I am going to if he loses to him. If it's a Novak/Andy final it will no doubt be another of their famous shitfests. But it's truly 50/50. Even though Andy won a slam vs Novak last year, he threw away the next two matches against him. He is still unreliable.
Yes, that would probably be a 50/50 final with a lot of moments, but I still hope it happens. The remains of my brain wouldn't survive Andy's loss to Federer either.

Quote:
Who are those Ana's pressed Serbian fans? Apart from maybe 2, I can't think of anyone else. I could say someth who are aing about Serbian fans in general (Wert & co), but it's smarter not to.
Well, there've been quite a lot of of them since I joined TF. Some of them have gone away in the meantime (or got banned like Costanza) but new ones appear. I called them clones because they all sound the same. For example, JAS is an exact replica of a girl called coco80 who used to hang around during Ana's glory days. And then, there's a bunch of boy-fans who I can't tell apart either, a new one has appeared recently.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #3956
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like during Cilic vs Murray's match from USOpen

Cilic and Wawrinka share one brain with Ivanovic and Jelena.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #3957
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It would be great if Daveeid wins this shit by beating Novak in SF and Andy in final.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #3958
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
It would be great if Daveeid wins this shit by beating Novak in SF and Andy in final.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #3959
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Well, there've been quite a lot of of them since I joined TF. Some of them have gone away in the meantime (or got banned like Costanza) but new ones appear. I called them clones because they all sound the same. For example, JAS is an exact replica of a girl called coco80 who used to hang around during Ana's glory days. And then, there's a bunch of boy-fans who I can't tell apart either, a new one has appeared recently.
What about me? Whose clone am I?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #3960
country flag Brena

Quote:
I feel like during Cilic vs Murray's match from USOpen

Cilic and Wawrinka share one brain with Ivanovic and Jelena.
Quote:
You sure know how to pick your faves. Mensa members only.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

Closed Thread