Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #3286
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Holds and breaks to love. Eight points in a row
You hate Djokovic, don't you?

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #3287
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but Tsonga's my favorite ATP player. I was in class during their RG match, I was soooo mad after I found out
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #3288
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was after a 7 km jog and core workout. The smoothie was amazing
/

Quote:
Radwanska was down 6-1 2-0 in a slam final and didn't retire. I'm proud of her.
Lol. She was feeling fine and probably believed that Serena would start making errors.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #3289
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Lol. She was feeling fine and probably believed that Serena would start making errors.
Mauresmo had a history of choking though, you think she'd have enough dignity to not rob someone of her moment like that

I started taking a liking to Bartoli after that Wimbledon SF. I actually liked watching Henin play, but she was such a classless cheat I could never root for her.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #3290
LoLex

Quote:
Mauresmo had a history of choking though, you think she'd have enough dignity to not rob someone of her moment like that

I started taking a liking to Bartoli after that Wimbledon SF. I actually liked watching Henin play, but she was such a classless cheat I could never root for her.
I believe Henin had mental issues. But yeah, her personality was so unlikeable.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #3291
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
I believe Henin had mental issues. But yeah, her personality was so unlikeable.
I was watching Na-Radwanska and I noticed two things,

1. Carlos creeps the hell out of me.
2. He made Na's service motion look exactly like Henin's

Tsonga please win this tiebreak somehow.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #3292
LoLex

Quote:
I was watching Na-Radwanska and I noticed two things,

1. Carlos creeps the hell out of me.
2. He made Na's service motion look exactly like Henin's

Tsonga please win this tiebreak somehow.
I always liked Na and now I somehow can't cheer for her that much anymore That individual must go away from her.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #3293
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Why is everyone I like such a fucking idiot?
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #3294
LoLex

Quote:
Why is everyone I like such a fucking idiot?
What's the score?

jj angie rena sloane
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #3295
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
What's the score?
Djoko won the tiebreaker 7-4, Tsonga double faulted the tiebreak away

But at least he's doing it to the world #2 and not journeywomen outside the top 100 like JJ
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #3296
LoLex

Quote:
Djoko won the tiebreaker 7-4, Tsonga double faulted the tiebreak away

But at least he's doing it to the world #2 and not journeywomen outside the top 100 like JJ
Well, final is still a good result. What is his ranking now? 6th? I completely don't follow ATP these days

jj angie rena sloane
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #3297
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Well, final is still a good result. What is his ranking now? 6th? I completely don't follow ATP these days
he's 7th right now, he has final points to defend in Paris and YEC though. Hopefully he qualifies.

Now for the epic Sharapova-Azarenka rivalry

I don't know why their fans try to hype it up so much; it's a boring NID rivalry.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #3298
LoLex

Quote:
he's 7th right now, he has final points to defend in Paris and YEC though. Hopefully he qualifies.

Now for the epic Sharapova-Azarenka rivalry

I don't know why their fans try to hype it up so much; it's a boring NID rivalry.
That rivalry is like the worst ever I'd rather watch Radwanska vs. Azarenka

jj angie rena sloane
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #3299
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
That rivalry is like the worst ever I'd rather watch Radwanska vs. Azarenka

Just so you know, I disliked Azarenka before she started beating Radwanska a lot. The only time I would ever root for her is in a doubles match vs. Huber.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #3300
LoLex

Quote:

Just so you know, I disliked Azarenka before she started beating Radwanska a lot. The only time I would ever root for her is in a doubles match vs. Huber.
But I heard Huber adopted a baby boy I guess it didn't help her PR at all.

jj angie rena sloane
Closed Thread