Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 218 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #3256
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
She was never in the 3rd round of slam? And yet she's top 30 I'd call her a real queen vulture, not Aga.
Even Domachowska has an R4

I thought she was going to beat Sorana at the AO this year. She almost did, but Sorana raised her game after losing 6-1.

BTW Murray lost to Raonic after leading 4-1 in the third
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #3257
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Even Domachowska has an R4

I thought she was going to beat Sorana at the AO this year. She almost did, but Sorana raised her game after losing 6-1.
Marta's career highlight She played some amazing tennis in that 4th round against Venus.

Although I'm not a fan of Sorana, she has no business losing to Ula.

Quote:
BTW Murray lost to Raonic after leading 4-1 in the third
Where is that? Tokyo?
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #3258
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Marta's career highlight She played some amazing tennis in that 4th round against Venus.

Although I'm not a fan of Sorana, she has no business losing to Ula.
Sorana won like one game against her in 2007. That's when her game was incredibly extreme. She's much more controlled now. As controlled as she can be anyways

Ula was a better player in 2009 than now IMO.

Quote:
Where is that? Tokyo?
Yup. Milos also beat him on clay this year
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #3259
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorana won like one game against her in 2007.

I remember she was double bageled by Aga btw.

Quote:
Ula was a better player in 2009 than now IMO.
Ula has an awful, unacceptable technique, especially on her forehand. That was never in doubt she will have a serious back injury. She seems okay after surgeries has been done but I'm not sure how long it lasts. Overall she's just better physically at the moment than she was before the injury and probably that is the main reason of her results this year.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #3260
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:

I remember she was double bageled by Aga btw.
I remember when she lost 60 61 to Aga in 2009 and then beat her the next week

Quote:
Ula has an awful, unacceptable technique, especially on her forehand. That was never in doubt she will have a serious back injury. She seems okay after surgeries has been done but I'm not sure how long it lasts. Overall she's just better physically at the moment than she was before the injury and probably that is the main reason of her results this year.
by the way who is this saint2 guy? He started hating on her out of nowhere
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #3261
LoLex

Quote:
I remember when she lost 60 61 to Aga in 2009 and then beat her the next week
Oh I thought that was a double-bagel. Sorry, Sorana then I should have mentioned eating two bagels from Sesil instead.

And I remember watching that second match. Smart girl Radwanska told her father during the break that she has no idea how to play.

Quote:
by the way who is this saint2 guy? He started hating on her out of nowhere
I don't know who's this. I sometimes see his posts in GM and they are always full of hate. I think he's from Poland but I'm not sure
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #3262
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Oh I thought that was a double-bagel. Sorry, Sorana then I should have mentioned eating two bagels from Sesil instead.

And I remember watching that second match. Smart girl Radwanska told her father during the break that she has no idea how to play.
That was a different match. Sorana got double bageled by her in 2008. She's so random

Almost all of Sorana matches are on her racket though so she was right to feel that way if Sorana doesn't miss.. I'm just glad she beat Stosur in Melbourne; makes JJs loss to her less embarrassing

Quote:
I don't know who's this. I sometimes see his posts in GM and they are always full of hate. I think he's from Poland but I'm not sure
He's pathetic, he complains about Cornet not getting as good of draws as Ula despite the fact that Cornet has zero top 30 wins this year
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:03 AM   #3263
LoLex

Quote:
That was a different match. Sorana got double bageled by her in 2008. She's so random

Almost all of Sorana matches are on her racket though so she was right to feel that way if her shots are going in. I'm just glad she beat Stosur in Melbourne; makes JJs loss to her less embarrassing
Well honestly, I always thought she was a bit overrated, especially when people praised her so much after that Roland Garros run. There are times she's really good but I don't know if she has a potential to be a top player.

Quote:
He's pathetic, he complains about Cornet not as good of draws as Ula despite the fact that Cornet has zero top 30 wins this year
I almost forgot Cornet exists.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #3264
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Well honestly, I always thought she was a bit overrated, especially when people praised her so much after that Roland Garros run. There are times she's really good but I don't know if she has a potential to be a top player.
I think she's overrated too. I still like her though, even if she does beat JJ I don't know why though, I just like her.

Almost all good-looking players are overrated. Look at Goerges, she gets so much hype, but has never really made impact in a big tournament, and I don't think her game is that impressive really. Even against Radwanska, she was playing probably the best she's capable of and her return game was still shaky as hell.

Quote:
I almost forgot Cornet exists.

I think that '09 match against Safina killed her.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #3265
LoLex

Quote:
Almost all good-looking players are overrated. Look at Goerges, she gets so much hype, but has never really made impact in a big tournament, and I don't think her game is that impressive really. Even against Radwanska, she was playing probably the best she's capable of and her return game was still shaky as hell.
Not only her game is overrated but also her boobs.

Quote:

I think that '09 match against Safina killed her.
Yeah, she played later quite a decent match against JJ in Paris indoors, which she lost in 3. And that was it. I remember she said after this match that she had a chance to win because "Jelena was not beautiful today"
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #3266
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Not only her game is overrated but also her boobs.
Even as a straight guy I never found her boobs appealing

Quote:
Yeah, she played later quite a decent match against JJ in Paris indoors, which she lost in 3. And that was it. I remember she said after this match that she had a chance to win because "Jelena was not beautiful today"
JJ will always be better and more beautiful than Sucknet BTW, JJ's outfit in my sig was my favorite of hers. Too bad she sucked in it
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:26 AM   #3267
LoLex

Quote:
Even as a straight guy I never found her boobs appealing
I mean, I even wrote several times here that her boobs are floppy and far from perfect There was a certain JJ fan, who was obsessed with her breasts.

Quote:
JJ will always be better and more beautiful than Sucknet BTW, JJ's outfit in my sig was my favorite of hers. Too bad she sucked in it
Roland Garros 2009? I agree, it is great.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #3268
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
I mean, I even wrote several times here that her boobs are floppy and far from perfect There was a certain JJ fan, who was obsessed with her breasts.
why do you care about this?

Quote:
Roland Garros 2009? I agree, it is great.
Yup, she was so passive vs. Cirstea though. She had 5*-4 30-0 in the final set too
Though atm, I would do anything for her 2009 form, let alone 2008.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #3269
LoLex

Quote:
why do you care about this?
Well, I don't have to be heterosexual to admire women and women's beauty.

Quote:
Yup, she was so passive vs. Cirstea though. She had 5*-4 30-0 in the final set too
Though atm, I would do anything for her 2009 form, let alone 2008.
She was not that bad in the clay season overall but I don't want to remember that particular match. I almost cried and I don't think I have ever been more pissed off after Jelena's loss, maybe only when she lost to Ana year before.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #3270
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Well, I don't have to be heterosexual to admire women and women's beauty.
True, I've called guys good looking before, but I've never been attracted to them

Quote:
She was not that bad in the clay season overall but I don't want to remember that particular match. I almost cried and I don't think I have ever been more pissed off after Jelena's loss, maybe only when she lost to Ana year before.
True, I remember at 30-0 Sorana hit a FH winner that barely clipped the line.

Oh and that Ana loss pisses me off so much. She should have won that in straights. JJ is very generous though, gifting wins to that hyperactive child left and right
Closed Thread