Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 212 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #3166
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Why do they hate Kerber at all?! Why did their friendship with her break up?
I don't think they hate her. Radwanska played doubles with her this year somewhere. But it's not that close anymore as it was for example in 2009, when they spent together holiday in Mauritius.

I think Radwanska was seriously pissed off after losing to Angie in USO last year. I remember she later didn't give her any credit for winning that match and was very bitter when she talked about it. And she simply doesn't spend that much time with her while Wozniacki was always there for her. I hear about it for years that they're shopping together, having dinners etc. They're so boring and predictable btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
So many girls nowadays get better at tennis when they find a fucka - first Zvonareva, now Radwanska, Azarenka was suspicious with Van Grichen as well.
What about Caro (I don't even want to think... ) or Ana? It's not that simple. There are healthy relationships and destructive ones.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #3167
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I don't really think that Angie would like to be the best friend of Radwanska

And there is still another thing. Both Caro and Angie have boyfriends. Radwanska not. Do you see her coach as her boyfriend? There were rumours she slept with him and father Radwanski said in an interview that she fell in love already two times this year.
And he hasn't made a thread yet?

Quote:
It's basically beacuse he's an Aga fan and I'm a hater
we settle our differences. I've accepted that every main fave of mine since I started following tennis has been an drama queen/attention whore

Angie is so much fitter than she is now. Aga is BFF with Caro despite having her ass owned by her though

I actually wonder how close players are to each other on tour. I think a lot of friendships are used to promote the WTA; I think a lot of them are much closer to people who don't play.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:03 AM   #3168
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
And he hasn't made a thread yet?
That interview was published in July. Maybe he somehow missed it. The first man she fell in love was Borna Bikic apparently... or he was the second, cause Radwanski suggested that she's no longer in love with Wiktorowski, so we don't know who was first actually

And btw. speaking of a certain poster who makes stupid threads... did you know that when Aga came back from Miami he was present at her press conference in Warsaw and asked her what she thinks of blue clay in Madrid? I mean, I watched that press conference live on tv and then I suddenly hear someone who introduced himself as Martin

Quote:
I actually wonder how close players are to each other on tour. I think a lot of friendships are used to promote the WTA; I think a lot of them are much closer to people who don't play.
I think the same. Woz-Aga friendship is just an exception that proves the rule. And I think that actually it's a bit unprofessional to have close friends on the tour. I remember how Rennae Stubbs couple of years ago criticized Aga, Caro & Vika for that.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #3169
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Mess

Does he even like her? I feel like he's trying to draw hate with his threads. Either that or he's trying to outdo NaMug
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #3170
LoLex

Quote:
Mess
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...421&highlight=

Quote:
Does he even like her? I feel like he's trying to draw hate with his threads. Either that or he's trying to outdo NaMug
I don't know. Maybe he will give you the answer. I wouldn't be surprised after it turned out he passionately reads our conversations here

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #3171
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...421&highlight=

I don't know. Maybe he will give you the answer. I wouldn't be surprised after it turned out he passionately reads our conversations here
An interview on tv? Doesn't half of Poland have no idea who she is?

he's the only Polish troll I like; the rest have no sense of humor
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #3172
LoLex

Quote:
An interview on tv? Doesn't half of Poland have no idea who she is?
After her win in Miami there was much hype in Poland, it was like for 2 or 3 days though And the biggest Polish news station broadcasted that press conference. I guess nothing really interesting happened at that time.

Quote:
he's the only Polish troll I like; the rest have no sense of humor
So that means I am not a troll or I have no sense of humour?

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:05 AM   #3173
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
After her win in Miami there was much hype in Poland, it was like for 2 or 3 days though And the biggest Polish news station broadcasted that press conference. I guess nothing really interesting happened at that time.
You'd think they'd have something more interesting to show than a tennis player's interview. Nobody talks about tennis in the US really. A lot of people here don't like Serena but it's just because the only time they show anything about tennis on sports channels its when something controversial happens.

Quote:
So that means I am not a troll or I have no sense of humour?
Of course you have a sense of humor, you're just not a troll
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #3174
LoLex

Quote:
You'd think they'd have something more interesting to show than a tennis player's interview. Nobody talks about tennis in the US really. A lot of people here don't like Serena but it's just because the only time they show anything about tennis on sports channels its when something controversial happens.
The second time they showed her this year live was when she came back from Palermo after Wimbledon final. They had a live broadcast from the airport in the late evening the other thing is she wrote on her facebook page at what time exactly her flight arrives, she clearly did it on purpose.

Quote:
Of course you have a sense of humor, you're just not a troll
I was not sure what to think. As far as I remember I got to the second round of TWAT contest and he actually lost in the first round

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:17 AM   #3175
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
The second time they showed her this year live was when she came back from Palermo after Wimbledon final. They had a live broadcast from the airport in the late evening the other thing is she wrote on her facebook page at what time exactly her flight arrives, she clearly did it on purpose.
She never uses her facebook though so you're probably right

Quote:
I was not sure what to think. As far as I remember I got to the second round of TWAT contest and he actually lost in the first round
I made the second round too, I got bitchslapped by FORZA SARITA in the second round though.

I was really tempted to write 'better player won' in the thread that said Azarenka withdrew, but I couldn't release my inner troll
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #3176
LoLex

Quote:
I made the second round too, I got bitchslapped by FORZA SARITA in the second round though.
don't tell me you were double-bageled?

I lost to someone called PinkPrincess or sth, I have no idea who's that. But I won some games at least, so there was no embarrassment ....

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #3177
LoLex

Quote:
I was really tempted to write 'better player won' in the thread that said Azarenka withdrew, but I couldn't release my inner troll
You should start trolling more You are too kind.

There was a time I was trolling hard in Henin threads. That's actually why debby hates me and why I was nominated.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #3178
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
don't tell me you were double-bageled?
6-2 6-0 Swingvolley and Jon. voted for me.

Quote:
I lost to someone called PinkPrincess or sth, I have no idea who's that. But I won some games at least, so there was no embarrassment ....
He's the guys who posts pink, glittery gifs whenever his faves win.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #3179
LoLex

Quote:
6-2 6-0 Swingvolley and Jon. voted for me.
Lol wut? He probably didn't know you're a fan of Radwanska. That means he's a real TWAT.

Quote:
He's the guys who posts pink, glittery gifs whenever his faves win.
Is he a fan of Chakvetadze?

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #3180
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
You should start trolling more You are too kind.

There was a time I was trolling hard in Henin threads. That's actually why debby hates me and why I was nominated.
Who?

Speaking of trolls, by Clijsters28's logic, we could assume that Hingis would have made 11 straight AO finals had she not retired. That thread was gold.
Closed Thread