Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 211 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #3151
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Caro couldn't take more games than JJ.
JJ has a win over a top 5 player this year too
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #3152
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline

Now watch Radwanska winning Tokyo again
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #3153
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Actually, I expect Radwanska to win Tokyo again, this tournament is like made for her.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #3154
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

but how the heck they both produced 20+ winners? that must have been one hilarious match to watch
Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #3155
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of Wozniacki's winners were approach shot fails from Aga
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #3156
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

That's because Radwanska is such a fail, she can't even build a point.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #3157
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

If Angie loses, it's gonna be two of my faves losing to Radwanska in the same tournament It's like the worst possible thing.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #3158
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
If Angie loses, it's gonna be two of my faves losing to Radwanska in the same tournament
It happened here last year too. She beat Angie and JJ back to back.

Hopefully it's a three setter, though

Wozniacki's attitude yesterday was pathetic.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #3159
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Wozniacki's attitude yesterday was pathetic.
Did she argue with the umpires again? Did she ask them if they have ever been to school?

And how was the handshake?

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #3160
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Did she argue with the umpires again? Did she ask them if they have ever been to school?

And how was the handshake?
No but she was fist pumping on shots Aga missed by feet and was trying to distract Aga during her service games.

They hugged
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #3161
LoLex

Quote:
No but she was fist pumping on shots Aga missed by feet and was trying to distract Aga during her service games.
That's a standard thing for her.

Quote:
They hugged
They're both so FAKE BFF

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #3162
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
That's a standard thing for her.
kaman

Quote:
They're both so FAKE BFF
Even if Karolina becomes irrelevant she'll still have BFF Angie Her on-court attitude sucks sometimes but she has a game worth watching At least when she's not playing SARITA.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #3163
country flag Linguae^

I love it when you two start dominating this thread, you can't stop.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #3164
LoLex

Quote:
Even if Karolina becomes irrelevant she'll still have BFF Angie Her on-court attitude sucks sometimes but she has a game worth watching At least when she's not playing SARITA.
I don't really think that Angie would like to be the best friend of Radwanska

And there is still another thing. Both Caro and Angie have boyfriends. Radwanska not. Do you see her coach as her boyfriend? There were rumours she slept with him and father Radwanski said in an interview that she fell in love already two times this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
I love it when you two start dominating this thread, you can't stop.
It's basically beacuse he's an Aga fan and I'm a hater

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #3165
country flag Linguae^

Why do they hate Kerber at all?! Why did their friendship with her break up?
So many girls nowadays get better at tennis when they find a fucka - first Zvonareva, now Radwanska, Azarenka was suspicious with Van Grichen as well.
Closed Thread