Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 182 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #2716
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
Btw at Vika copying Andrea's dance.
She was doing the "shuffling" dance because Redfoo was in her box This guy has had so much publicity during this USO

Poor Errani
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #2717
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
I don't think this was supposed to happen today, Maria just let me down and I hate her now, leaving victory to that clown is pathetic and brainless.
Serena must be sad for not facing Maria in the finals, it could've been a double bagel. Now she has to double bagel Victoria, ouch.
Calm down, please. Your hateful comments towards players that you don't like are too much. According to your logic, every player you hate is a brainless, cheater, useless clown that no one else likes. Please come back when you are mature enough to make posts that make sense.

Anyway, I think you guys should give credit to Victoria Azarenka. She's the only player who can challenge all the top players (except for Serena Williams, as she's in god mode at the moment. But it shouldn't be forgotten that it was Azarenka who came close to beating Serena in AO 2009 and 2010, when Serena won. ) She has improved a lot and totally deserved all of her victories this year.

Yes, you may not like her personality, but her fighting spirit and tennis is something to give credit for.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #2718
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Jo View Post
Anyway, I think you guys should give credit to Victoria Azarenka. She's the only player who can challenge all the top players (except for Serena Williams, as she's in god mode at the moment. But it shouldn't be forgotten that it was Azarenka who came close to beating Serena in AO 2009 and 2010, when Serena won. ) She has improved a lot and totally deserved all of her victories this year.

Yes, you may not like her personality, but her fighting spirit and tennis is something to give credit for.
I'm angry at Maria, not at Vika. Her game plan in every match against Vika on hard court is awful. It's like she turns off her brain. Also, she was too nervous and in some moments in 3rd set, I thought she was gonna start crying.

And ignore it, don't feed it.

Serena, I hate you.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #2719
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I'm angry at Maria, not at Vika. Her game plan in every match against Vika on hard court is awful. It's like she turns off her brain. Also, she was too nervous and in some moments in 3rd set, I thought she was gonna start crying.

Btw, ignore it, don't feed it.

Serena, I hate you.
Well, I don't really understand the game so much, but do you seriously think Maria Sharapova has a B game? Yes, her defense has improved significantly this year, she's a much better mover. But against a ball machine like Azarenka you gotta be aggresive all the time, 'cos she's so explosive. Maria is much more powerful but since Maria can't rely on her movement as much as her groundstrokes, she had to be aggresive, thus making lots of UEs.

I think Maria had a great start to the match. Aggresive, lots of winners, mininal amount of UEs , but there was no way for her to keep that up for two sets.

Good for Victoria for staying calm and fighting for every service game of Maria Sharapova. She kept the pressure on Sharapova for the entire third set, it was really uncharacteristic of Sharapova, showing all sorts of nerves. Victoria got in the head of Sharapova and that alone is a remarkable achievement considering how much of a fighter Maria is.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #2720
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I don't really understand the game so much, but do you seriously think Maria Sharapova has a B game? Yes, her defense has improved significantly this year, she's a much better mover. But against a ball machine like Azarenka you gotta be aggresive all the time, 'cos she's so explosive. Maria is much more powerful but since Maria can't rely on her movement as much as her groundstrokes, she had to be aggresive, thus making lots of UEs.

I think Maria had a great start to the match. Aggresive, lots of winners, mininal amount of UEs , but there was no way for her to keep that up for two sets.

Good for Victoria for staying calm and fighting for every service game of Maria Sharapova. She kept the pressure on Sharapova for the entire third set, it was really uncharacteristic of Sharapova, showing all sorts of nerves. Victoria got in the head of Sharapova and that alone is a remarkable achievement considering how much of a fighter Maria is.
I have few problems with Maria's game when she plays against Vika. Yes, she has to be aggressive, but she also must try to construct the point. Hard crosscourt hitting against Vika is a horrible decision, that's never gonna work. She never tried to open the court, she only tried to overpower her, that's also how she played against Woz in 2011 IW semifinal and 2010 USO R4. The other problem is her lack of belief, it was obvious in this match, she's one of those players who rarely show emotions. When you're desperate and tentative, the opponent sees it. Maria's excessive celebration after winning the first set was a message to Vika. She was already losing it. The next problem is her terrible footwork, she knows that Vika will hit a deep return on her 2nd serve, she must move back a bit. Her horrible shot selection when she had chances to finish some of the points was also remarkable.

Vika is rock solid, no doubt about that, her defense is excellent, she can be aggressive, she's determined and full of self-confidence. But in this match she gave Sharapova chances, she did, but Maria failed to execute.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #2721
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

The final set of Vika/Maria was longer than this match. Enough said.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #2722
country flag Cajka

There are so many GM posters who used to be nice, but became awful troll during the last few months.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #2723
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Finally this match is over I'm really disappointed. No dropshots, no net play, Serena didn't have to run Poor performance from Sara...

And I don't know who should win final. I'd prefer Serena's opponent, but Serena's opponent is Victoria...
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #2724
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Those semifinal matches were so f#cking boring I almost fell asleep.

And at Ana's comment about Radwanska.
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #2725
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Dad: Is that her (Errani's) Mum?
Me: No. That's Vinci, her doubles partner.

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #2726
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Calm down, please. Your hateful comments towards players that you don't like are too much. According to your logic, every player you hate is a brainless, cheater, useless clown that no one else likes. Please come back when you are mature enough to make posts that make sense.

Your problem, and your problem even more if you don't know how to use the ignore button. Bye.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #2727
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized that Radwanska has more wins over Venus than Henin does

I find that hilarious
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #2728
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I just realized that Radwanska has more wins over Venus than Henin does

I find that hilarious

Justine was Vee's bitch. I don't really think Venus cares about her losses to Radwanska.

Sent from my ST25i using VerticalSports.Com App
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #2729
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Justine was Vee's bitch. I don't really think Venus cares about her losses to Radwanska.

to be fair, they only played one match after Justine's first slam (which Justine won )
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:43 AM   #2730
LoLex

Quote:
to be fair, they only played one match after Justine's first slam (which Justine won )
Whats their h2h... 2-7?

Be aware that Radwanska beat Venus & Sjoergen, not the same Venus that played Henin.

Closed Thread