Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 164 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:52 AM   #2446
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

I have this ugly feeling that Vika will win USO.
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:56 AM   #2447
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
That is my guess too actually. She is pretty much a sure in for the final from the first half. Serena might lose before the final or actually have a bad day in the final.
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:58 AM   #2448
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you secretly love her (I've read some posts in live commentary thread and got confused)

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:01 AM   #2449
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup, she was only broken 3 times by the monster returner Tatishvili. Serena stands no chance.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:09 AM   #2450
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I thought you secretly love her (I've read some posts in live commentary thread and got confused)
Lol, no. I was surprised to see her smiling like that and being actually very kind. She looked like a completely different person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
Yup, she was only broken 3 times by the monster returner Tatishvili. Serena stands no chance.
Still, she lost 10 games in 4 matches. And who knows if she'll play Serena in the first place. I don't trust Serena on USO anymore.
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:15 AM   #2451
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol, no. I was surprised to see her smiling like that and being actually very kind. She looked like a completely different person.
Oh. Right. So many haters on this board that I forgot there are still posters who can say nice things about players they do not like

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:27 AM   #2452
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

nadia was slaying me with her play it felt like 2006 again
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:01 AM   #2453
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh. Right. So many haters on this board that I forgot there are still posters who can say nice things about players they do not like
I remember when you said that Aga was better than Caro. That made my day
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:28 AM   #2454
LoLex

Quote:
I remember when you said that Aga was better than Caro. That made my day
Lol when did I say that?

You mean this?

Quote:
They are not focusing on tennis like they should and it reffers especially to Radwanska (see Fibak's comments). Looks like she thinks she's already done her hard work and now she can enjoy the life on the tour. It is her decision but I think she still wants to achieve more than that. If she was such a type of hard-worker as Wozniacki is, she would probably be much better now as a tennis player. Friendships are important but I think they are harmful if it's between players during the tennis tournament, especially on the professional level.
That was 2 years ago though.

edit

lol probably this

Quote:
Pushwanska >>> Pushniacki

She can't push that well anymore. Rory ruined her career.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:43 AM   #2455
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

The second one

Have you always hated her?
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:00 AM   #2456
LoLex

Quote:
The second one

Have you always hated her?
Not that much as now. I just got to know her personality better throughout these years. There was a time I didn't like her but I sometimes wished her to win. I cheered for her during FC against Japan but year later I wanted Wickmayer to beat her in a tie against Belgium (cheered loudly for Domachowska though). But well, I didn't like her from the beginning.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:06 AM   #2457
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Marta

All of tomorrow's matches are boring as hell
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:10 AM   #2458
LoLex

Quote:
All of tomorrow's matches are boring as hell
I think Radwanska vs. Vinci can be interesting

I am nervous about Angie playing Errani but hopefully she will take a revenge on her for that horrible loss in RG quarterfinal.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:13 AM   #2459
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Didn't Vinci lose to her 6-1 6-0 on clay two years ago? I have no idea tbh. I expect Aga to win.

Angie should retire if she does.
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:19 AM   #2460
LoLex

Quote:
Didn't Vinci lose to her 6-1 6-0 on clay two years ago? I have no idea tbh. I expect Aga to win.
I don't know. Maybe. I remember that two matches between them were quite close and went into three sets.

Quote:
Angie should retire if she does.
True. I think losing two times in a row to Errani is even worse than losing 5 consecutive times to Wozniacki.

jj angie rena sloane
Closed Thread