Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:13 AM   #2341
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
I just realized that JJ has a 3-0 H2H against the future GOAT
You mean Robson?

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:18 AM   #2342
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
You mean Robson?
Yes. Hopefully Robson wins multiple majors and make JJ look better
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:24 AM   #2343
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. Hopefully Robson wins multiple majors and make JJ look better
She was 4-0 against Wozniacki and 2-0 (incl. FC) against Radwanska and I was proud of that fact She f#cked it up and I'm not exciting about H2Hs anymore unless she will be positive against these two.

Azarenka dancing after winning 6-0 6-1.. is she serious

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:53 AM   #2344
LoLex

Apparently Julia Cohen was trolling in GM and got banned.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:56 AM   #2345
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was 4-0 against Wozniacki and 2-0 (incl. FC) against Radwanska and I was proud of that fact She f#cked it up and I'm not exciting about H2Hs anymore unless she will be positive against these two.
how is that ever going to happen? she doesn't have the mental strength to outlast them in rallies any more.

I predict JJ will start out great and then flop. Or flop, play good, then flop again.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:59 AM   #2346
LoLex

Quote:
how is that ever going to happen? she doesn't have the mental strength to outlast them in rallies any more.

I predict JJ will start out great and then flop. Or flop, play good, then flop again.
Yeah, probably just like you're saying.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:07 AM   #2347
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Yeah, probably just like you're saying.
I still remember that moonballfest against Karolina at AO.. I stayed up till 3 am for that shit

I hope Stephens or Pironkova make the QFs.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:12 AM   #2348
LoLex

Quote:
I hope Stephens or Pironkova make the QFs.
Pironkova? I won't give a comment on that.

Everything can happen. I hope for Stephens.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:22 AM   #2349
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Pironkova? I won't give a comment on that.

Everything can happen. I hope for Stephens.
Game wise, I think Sloane is a little overrated but her interviews are amazing.

I actually think Stosur will lose to Robson
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:27 AM   #2350
LoLex

Quote:
Game wise, I think Sloane is a little overrated but her interviews are amazing.
There are young players who are more overrated than her. Like for example McHale

Quote:
I actually think Stosur will lose to Robson
I can totally see that happen. Stosur can lose to anyone when she's playing without the rhythm in her game. I'm not sure how Laura will cope with Stosur's serve and high spin on forehand though.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:36 AM   #2351
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

I really don't hate her, but I think she's way over ranked.

Espn goes on and on about how she could be top 10; annoying really.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:38 AM   #2352
LoLex

Quote:
I really don't hate her, but I think she's way over ranked.

Espn goes on and on about how she could be top 10; annoying really.

It somehow always cracks me up when you mention this.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:47 AM   #2353
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:

It somehow always cracks me up when you mention this.
ESPN needs to hae Lindsay as a commentator. Her shade is hilarious.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:54 AM   #2354
LoLex

Quote:
ESPN needs to hae Lindsay as a commentator. Her shade is hilarious.
And she doesn't like JJ especially

jj angie rena sloane
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 03:55 AM   #2355
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
And she doesn't like JJ especially
She doesn't like Azarenka or Caro either
Closed Thread