Miami 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 10:31 PM   #31
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
It's only one victory to defend Miami 2011, but yes, at that moment we don't know how she will play. If she can win 2 matches in a row, Miami 2012 points = Miami 2011 + Charleston 2011 points. So do it Sabine!

Miami: 80 pts.
Charleston: 60 pts.
Stuttgart: 120 pts.

One step at a time, tomorrow is all that matters for now, Arvidsson is not that bad, Sabine will need to get her first serve working.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 10:40 PM   #32
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
One step at a time, tomorrow is all that matters for now, Arvidsson is not that bad, Sabine will need to get her first serve working.
I have not written anything else. Of course step by step but as a fan I can look a bit more in the future. She has to concentrate only on her first match, that's true. But let's be honest, just one victory wouldn't help at all
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 11:28 PM   #33
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Good luck tomorrow! Defend your 2011 points!!! (and more)
Bine can do it!!

@lisickifan84`s avatar: Wir sehen uns am 12.05.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 01:29 PM   #34
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

So Sabine plays Sofia Arvidsson.
The way Sabine has been playing lately and the way Sofia has been playing lately, I might give the edge to Sofia.
Of course, this would be an easy win for Sabine under normal circumstances....I want normal back!!!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 01:45 PM   #35
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Good luck Sabine, win this match.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:18 PM   #36
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
So Sabine plays Sofia Arvidsson.
The way Sabine has been playing lately and the way Sofia has been playing lately, I might give the edge to Sofia.
Of course, this would be an easy win for Sabine under normal circumstances....I want normal back!!!
Yeah, really not an easy match for Sabine this early and especially in her type of form -- but like you said should she come in good form then she would really get/take the win pretty easily.

Unfortunately Sabine has not been 'normal' for a while now so we'll see. I see her winning in 3 tight.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:29 PM   #37
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from running (geiles weather) and what a wonderful intermediate result 4:0

and two breakpoints warded - Go on babe

already 2 aces and 4 dfs
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:37 PM   #38
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Yeah, really not an easy match for Sabine this early and especially in her type of form -- but like you said should she come in good form then she would really get/take the win pretty easily.

Unfortunately Sabine has not been 'normal' for a while now so we'll see. I see her winning in 3 tight.
Hm she won vs. Benesova. That was also pressure not to loose 2 times in a row against her, I guess. After that Aga distroyed her and that realy bad match vs. Lino was her last match. She can do it today and I believe in her

Unfortunately I have to go now so I can't follow the livescore. (Or maybe it's better? Livescore alone, that sucks!)

So good luck Sabine and please, to all of you, write something good in the livescore-thread, so I can read it afterwards and be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Just came back from running (geiles weather) and what a wonderful intermediate result 4:0

and two breakpoints warded - Go on babe

already 2 aces and 4 dfs
She plays already? Yes 5:1, now I have to go, bye
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM   #39
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

3 breaks already. Rolling through first set at 5-1.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:39 PM   #40
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

and again problems with own service game 6dfs in 4 service games...

5:2
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:42 PM   #41

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
and again problems with own service game 6dfs in 4 service games...

5:2
Other than the double faults she is dominating though. That's still a good sign.
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM   #42
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

only 20% second serve points won so far
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 04:00 PM   #43
country flag maturedgirl

two aces in last service game but than break 0:2
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 04:09 PM   #44
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

why did no one tell me she was playing? come on Sabs! fingers crossed!

btw. it seems they have already switched to daylight saving time in Florida, right? I can see only 5 time difference between the Czech Rep. and Florida...

Last edited by Rovegun : Mar 22nd, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 04:27 PM   #45

Double Faults and second serve a concern but overall she dominated. Nice match!