Miami 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #16
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2012

Peng is a good player, indeed, but she has some health problems and wasn´t impressive at all this year.
Anyway, every player can be a potential threat for Sabine as she just can beat herself anytime, so predictions are pretty tough anyway , but It´s pretty safe to say that Sabine will reach 4th round if she plays well but that is a big If

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #17
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Like her draw

check ys. Bine and make a quartertinal in Miami
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #18
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Well I'm not jinxing Bine again by saying she surely can't lose her 1st match. I just hope the real Bine shows up to Miami.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #19
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Miami draw:

Na Li v Bye
Alberta Brianti v Qualifier
Elena Vesnina v Iveta Benesova
Bye v Svetlana Kuznetsova

Shuai Peng v Bye
Olivia Rogowska v Qualifier
Gisela Dulko v Sofia Arvidsson
Bye v Sabine Lisicki
I hope she gets far enough to kick Sveta's arse again.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #20
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
I hope she gets far enough to kick Sveta's arse again.
would like to see this, but not sure if Sveta gets far enough to cross her way
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #21
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Does anyone actually know what Sveta was blabbering on about in Oz when she was unhappy with Sabs?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #22
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Does anyone actually know what Sveta was blabbering on about in Oz when she was unhappy with Sabs?
dunno, they only played twice, so it probably wasn't because of big on court rivality.
Who knows could be anything, though it's hard to understand how you can not like Sabine, at least from the outside, maybe she's much more badass away from cameras.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #23
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
dunno, they only played twice, so it probably wasn't because of big on court rivality.
Who knows could be anything, though it's hard to understand how you can not like Sabine, at least from the outside, maybe she's much more badass away from cameras.
Wasn't it about the "handshake" after the 3rd round match? I saw Sabine talked to the chair ump after they had shaken hands. I wondered if she was complaining maybe about Sveta's "handshake"....
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #24
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Wasn't it about the "handshake" after the 3rd round match? I saw Sabine talked to the chair ump after they had shaken hands. I wondered if she was complaining maybe about Sveta's "handshake"....
sveta told later, when asked about the handshake, that there has happened something between them, it didn't sound like she meant during that particulary match, she added that this will stay between them, and the tone she said that was kind of telling that there must be some bigger fight going on between those two off the courts.
Who knows
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:57 AM   #25

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
sveta told later, when asked about the handshake, that there has happened something between them, it didn't sound like she meant during that particulary match, she added that this will stay between them, and the tone she said that was kind of telling that there must be some bigger fight going on between those two off the courts.
Who knows
Sveta's probably bitter cause Sabine owns her. Simple as.
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 04:44 PM   #26
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine will play Arvidsson on Friday!
Arvidsson beat Dulko 64 75, but stats aren´t really impressive, tons of breaks in that match, Sabine really should win this match, another first round defeat against an average player would be really....
Good luck!!
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:33 PM   #27
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Yes she has to win her match, no matter how. We know that she can do it. I'm optimistic
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #28
country flag maturedgirl

she must reach third or fourth round cause I like to see her on court running and hitting balls live and happy again finally
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
she must reach third or fourth round cause I like to see her on court running and hitting balls live and happy again finally
She has 3rd round points to defend. I know it's not much but it's the first amount of points she has to defend this year. I think Stuttgart must be next?
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 10:23 PM   #30
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
She has 3rd round points to defend. I know it's not much but it's the first amount of points she has to defend this year. I think Stuttgart must be next?
It's only one victory to defend Miami 2011, but yes, at that moment we don't know how she will play. If she can win 2 matches in a row, Miami 2012 points = Miami 2011 + Charleston 2011 points. So do it Sabine!

Miami: 80 pts.
Charleston: 60 pts.
Stuttgart: 120 pts.
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote