Miami 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #1
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Miami 2012

Time to look ahead, you guys! Let's hope for a long and joyful Miami thread!!!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #2
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all
Re: Miami 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Time to look ahead, you guys! Let's hope for a long and joyful Miami thread!!!
Yes, Let's be optimistic

When is the Draw ceremony?
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #3
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Yes, Let's be optimistic

When is the Draw ceremony?
MD ceremony is Monday at 11.30am.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #4
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

not sure what i should hope for this time, easy first opponent of course, but maybe not to easy, actually it doesn't matter that much, because she decides who wins or loses that first match, not the opponent.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #5
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

This time I hope she plays her real tennis. This is the only thing that I can wish for her. Easy draw is not the solution
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #6
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Please Sabs, find your form again.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #7
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Sabine is due for a big tournament, like SF or better.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #8
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

Let's hope she makes it to tv matches first. Coverage is as crappy as IW. No WTA matches on tv/stream before R3.
Any news on Sabine? She hasn't tweeted in a week. I guess she has been in Florida for some time now!?
moviemac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #9
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope for a good tourny for sabs

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #10
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

I'm so scared she's gonna draw Kim in R2 or something. I want my two faves to play each other at some point... but not this early in a tournament.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #11
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine will play Arvidsson or Dulko in 2nd round of Miami!
I guess it will be Arvidsson but u never know, 3rd round probably against Peng!

Well, can´t complain here again, has to blame herself if she fails again!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #12
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Could have been a lot worse, if she can pull herself together she could go quite far. Arvidsson isn't bad but she couldn't even close the match against Caro so she's not exactly mentally strong.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #13
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Could have been a lot worse, if she can pull herself together she could go quite far. Arvidsson isn't bad but she couldn't even close the match against Caro so she's not exactly mentally strong.
Couldn't be any better, IMO. Should win her first two matches regardless of opponent. Round of 16 she gets Li Na. The only better option would have been drawing Wozniacki.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #14
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Miami draw:

Na Li v Bye
Alberta Brianti v Qualifier
Elena Vesnina v Iveta Benesova
Bye v Svetlana Kuznetsova

Shuai Peng v Bye
Olivia Rogowska v Qualifier
Gisela Dulko v Sofia Arvidsson
Bye v Sabine Lisicki
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #15
country flag MissWeHo

MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about MissWeHo has a spectacular aura about

Peng is a very good player, don't underestimate her. She can be a potential threat.

Sofia has been playing well lately too. She isn't the easiest first opponent Sabine could have but it might be better this way. Sabine knows she has to give her best straight from the very beginning.
MissWeHo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote