Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.9 - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 08:58 PM   #1501
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.9

5-2
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM   #1502
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
72% points won on 1st serve for Maria And 69% of them going in. Not too shabby.

.... 29% won on 2nd serve though
And she was like GOAT winning 2nd serve points last week.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM   #1503
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Hold to love

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM   #1504
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Please break for the set now and break Peer's spirit
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:00 PM   #1505
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I'm still baffled at how she can struggle with Peer's serve so much...this is some twilight zone shit
This. I will never ever understand.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:00 PM   #1506
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

what does Maria holds to love mean? is that like when if Peer closes it to 4-3, and then holds her serve, it will be 4-4, but Maria won all four service points and it is now 5-2?
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM   #1507
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

By the way, I noticed that her matches against Peer were all rather tough (60 57 62; 76 61; 64 76), except for their last two meetings!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM   #1508
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
what does Maria holds to love mean? is that like when if Peer closes it to 4-3, and then holds her serve, it will be 4-4, but Maria won all four service points and it is now 5-2?
Yes alright, we're all pessimistic doomsayers we get the point

Maria made us this way
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:03 PM   #1509
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
By the way, I noticed that her matches against Peer were all rather tough (60 57 62; 76 61; 64 76), except for their last two meetings!
Yup, this is why I didn't understand why people were expecting an easy match. Peer is the type of player who's been giving post-surgery Maria trouble... their last two matches were when Maria was in Godess form (just after she won the AO08, and during Rome last year).
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:04 PM   #1510
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Go Pova!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #1511
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

hold serve for the set
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #1512
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

She wasted a SP! Pfff 5-3

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #1513
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Set point, If maria blows this, it will be back to deuce, and then wins the game, and gets a big psycological boost, and breaks Maria and it is 5-4,and that set point just eats away at Maria, and she melts down, because....omigod....it is 5-3! double fault city coming up?
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #1514
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Yup, this is why I didn't understand why people were expecting an easy match. Peer is the type of player who's been giving post-surgery Maria trouble... their last two matches were when Maria was in Godess form (just after she won the AO08, and during Rome last year).
it surprises me, too...because even when she was in relatively good form at IW 06 and Zurich 06 (where she won both tournaments), she still seemed to struggle against peer to get a win over her...not as easy as people make it out to be, then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:07 PM   #1515
country flag JoPova

Another DF! This is embarassing!

Closed Thread