Kirindian Wells - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #31
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kirindian Wells

Maria won the 1st set 6-2. Stay focused Maria. The match is 41 minutes long.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #32
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

About a 4 minute delay between the 1st and 2nd set.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #33
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

She breaks again !
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #34
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

2nd set starts with another break from kiri!! :-) *1-0
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #35
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

lino breaks back, 1-1* ...
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #36
country flag Protoss

I know these are slow conditions in Indian Wells but Maria only won 38% of points on her 1st serve in the 1st set. She only won 29% (2/7) of points on her 1st serve in her 1st service game of the 2nd set.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #37
country flag Protoss

Whew. Tough hold by Maria for 2-2 2nd set. Now break Maria.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #38
country flag peterlein

YESSS kiri!!!! *3-2 now!! but kiri is struggling with her serve, I guess....
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #39
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

WTF is wrong with her serve ?!?
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #40
country flag peterlein

oh oh.....
*3-4!!! kiri please hold it now!!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #41
country flag Protoss

Whew. Maria holds for 4-4 2nd set from 0-30 and Ad Dominguez Lino down. Now break Maria.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #42
country flag peterlein

puuh, kiri holds it this time, but it was very tight...4-4*, now a break kiri, why not? ;-)
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #43
country flag Protoss

Argh. Dominguez Lino holds after facing a break point at 30-40. Hold Maria.

I can imagine that Maria is playing like crap out there today.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #44
country flag peterlein

no break, although having a break point at *30-40
*4-5 now!! hold it kiri, you can win it in two!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #45
country flag peterlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Argh. Dominguez Lino holds after facing a break point at 30-40. Hold Maria.

I can imagine that Maria is playing like crap out there today.
I think so too