Kirindian Wells - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #16
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Kirindian Wells

I hope Maria won't be sick like lots of other players there
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #17
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

*1-0 Kiri.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #18
country flag Remix13

*2-1 Kiri.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #19
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

3-1* :-)

is there a live stream somewhere, or no TV cameras at all on the court?
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #20
country flag Remix13

3-1* Kiri.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #21
country flag Remix13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
3-1* :-)

is there a live stream somewhere, or no TV cameras at all on the court?
I think livestream is a dream
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #22
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

*4-1 !!! yeah :-)

no livestream? damn!! :-(
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #23
country flag peterlein

4-2* :-( does she already start choking? break her kiri!!!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #24
country flag peterlein

3 break points! :-) break her!!!
and she DID it, no break point wasted, good girl ;-) *5-1
now serve for the match!!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #25
country flag whoaduh

whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice whoaduh is just really nice

Kiri has won 16/22 (73%) of return points. I don't think Lourdes can hold serve against her.
whoaduh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #26
country flag peterlein

uuuups, she serves for the set, not yet for the match
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #27
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Well she has only held serve once, so... Better win those return games.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #28
country flag Remix13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Well she has only held serve once, so... Better win those return games.
Indeed. The surface is so slow/servers so bad that holding serve is more important than a break ^^
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #29
country flag Remix13

6-2 !!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #30
country flag peterlein

and Kiri takes the set!!! yesssss 6-2!!!!!! keep on going little masha :-) stosur and petrova are playing a three-setter right now