Kirindian Wells - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #211
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all
Re: Kirindian Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
She did. I was surprised
Probably because she realized the umpire was right. Actually very classy, don't you think? ;-) This so ridiculous.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #212
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Apparently everything Kiri does is cheating though. The injuries the bathroom breaks.. the grunts. They just know everything. Really disappointing from them.
Not all of us are like that

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #213
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoimhan View Post
Not all of us are like that
I know you are very nice! Nice to see a Sharapova fan not wanting to rip Kiri's limbs off
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #214
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

They are so stupid.. So annoying.

Kiri is one of the most nicest players i've ever seen and great spirit. But yeah the hidrance was ok, and I understand the umpire. But at last, Kiri play really good and her game is amazing. Good luck for the next, your real fan are behind us!
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #215
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty good 1st set or so from Maria.

Dropping her serve from 40-0 at 0-3 3rd set created too big hole a comeback from.

Kind of lame to end the match on a double fault though.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #216
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apparently everything Kiri does is cheating though. The injuries the bathroom breaks.. the grunts. They just know everything. Really disappointing from them.
They're still sore from 2010 Aussie Open
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #217
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

I've seen much worse. Sharapova was louder than normal on her return and it might have bothered Kirilenko, who is as competitive as anyone. Cheating ? Having your dad tell you to eat a banana as well as making coaching jestures from the stands is just as worse.

The last time I saw someone banging their stick was at a hockey game.
ezone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #218
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezone View Post
I've seen much worse. Sharapova was louder than normal on her return and it might have bothered Kirilenko, who is as competitive as anyone. Cheating ? Having your dad tell you to eat a banana as well as making coaching jestures from the stands is just as worse.

The last time I saw someone banging their stick was at a hockey game.
Right! They do it indeed in hockey, maybe she watched it too much . This went totally out of proportion, Sharapova got the point (correct call), end of story. Kiri didn't even complain that much, look at what Serena did in comparison.

Turning point to me was the game at 2:2 second set, where she wasted all those break points. Really wasted, she didn't play those points well enough, it wasn't like the other Maria fired one ace after another.

Hopefully she continues to play that well, than the top 20 ranking will come, maybe even more.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #219
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova and the top girls can do no wrong though. HBICs etc etc.
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #220
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Right! They do it indeed in hockey, maybe she watched it too much . This went totally out of proportion, Sharapova got the point (correct call), end of story. Kiri didn't even complain that much, look at what Serena did in comparison.

Turning point to me was the game at 2:2 second set, where she wasted all those break points. Really wasted, she didn't play those points well enough, it wasn't like the other Maria fired one ace after another.

Hopefully she continues to play that well, than the top 20 ranking will come, maybe even more.
Kirilenko has taken her game to another level. Hopefully, her ankle is good to go. Kirilenko seems to go thru a stage like that 2-2 second set in all her matches. Obviously it's mental.
ezone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #221
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Maria was doing better in doubles this year.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote