Kirindian Wells - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #1
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Kirindian Wells

Kiri's quarter
to be honest, it's not that bad!

Stosur [6] v Bye
Falconi [wc] v Dulgheru
Davis [wc] v Martic
Bye v Petrova [30]

Kirilenko [20] v Bye
Begu v Hradecka
Martinez Sanchez v Dominguez Lino
Bye v Lisicki [11]

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #2
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kirindian Wells

Nice draw! Should defend her points, and definitely a good set of seeds to get in Lisicki and Stosur. Go MK
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #3
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Good luck

At least she will win against bye
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #4
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Kiri's quarter
to be honest, it's not that bad!

Stosur [6] v Bye
Falconi [wc] v Dulgheru
Davis [wc] v Martic
Bye v Petrova [30]

Kirilenko [20] v Bye
Begu v Hradecka
Martinez Sanchez v Dominguez Lino
Bye v Lisicki [11]
yeahhh, that looks good!!!
she really could defend her points, would be great
and then I would like to see the match kiri-sam

hehe yeah, she should at least beat that "Bye"-girl...who is that? she plays a lot of matches but is loosing all the time

btw: I like the title of the thread
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #5
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles win
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #6
country flag SeMany

SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold

I´m really not a fan of the russian ladies except of maria and vesnina...and I'm really lookin' forward to that she will be the number 3 of the russian girls in the olympic race

pavlyuchenko,kusnetzowa and petrowa struggle so she has a big chance
SeMany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #7
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw for Maria.

Good luck in singles and doubles Maria.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #8
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Kiri.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #9
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

it´s going to be a pretty tough battle against Begu... I don´t want to say it but I can see a three setter... come on, Maria! fingers crossed!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #10
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is in a tiebreak in the 1st set after being up 5-2 (I think). Please win the 1st set tiebreak Maria.

Last edited by Protoss : Mar 11th, 2012 at 03:12 AM.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 03:14 AM   #11
country flag Protoss

Whew. Maria wins the 1st set tiebreak 7-4 from 5-1 to 5-3 to 6-3. Stay focused Maria. The match is 1 hour 27 minutes long. Dang.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 03:24 AM   #12
country flag Protoss

The match resumes after about a 5 to 7 minute delay.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 04:18 AM   #13
country flag Protoss

Maria holds for 6-4 2nd set. Good job Maria. The match was 2 hours 35 minutes long.

Maria was up 4-2 2nd set but got broken for 4-4. She broke back for 5-4 2nd set though.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #14
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Had 3 mps and didn't even waste one!

Mental giant that Kiri!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #15
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Maria holds for 6-4 2nd set. Good job Maria. The match was 2 hours 35 minutes long.

Maria was up 4-2 2nd set but got broken for 4-4. She broke back for 5-4 2nd set though.
2h35

Typical Maria. She loves to spend hours on court against lower ranked players

Now Dominguez Lino the spanish junk pusher, at least 3H