Sisters' American Spring Swing 2012 thread (Indian Wells, Nassau, Miami, Charleston) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 09:53 AM   #1
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute
Sisters' American Spring Swing 2012 thread (Indian Wells, Nassau, Miami, Charleston)

TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:17 PM   #2
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sisters' American Spring Swing 2012 thread (Indian Wells, Nassau, Miami, Charlest

about time Ma!
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 04:32 PM   #3
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sisters' American Spring Swing 2012 thread (Indian Wells, Nassau, Miami, Charlest

Good luck!
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:17 AM   #4
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:

Given the choice between a few days in the Californian sun or the sub-zero temperatures of a European winter, most people would chose the former. But Agnieszka Radwanska is not most people.

Next week the 22-year-old is eschewing the Sunshine state in favor of a bit of rest and relaxation in her home town of Krakow. And while Poland's second city may not boast the world's finest weather, or tennis facilities, for Radwanska there is nowhere better to prepare for one of the biggest tournaments on the tennis calendar, the BNP Paribas Open.

"Actually, I just love being home," Radwanska said in Dubai last week. "I will relax there, just eating in my kitchen, sleeping in my bed, sitting on my couch. I think these are very important things for me. At the moment, I can't imagine practicing somewhere else.

"We are travelling 10 months a year and so when we actually get home we are like guests! But I always like staying at home if it's possible. Even now, you know, I will go for a couple days home before Indian Wells. Even though it's winter, it's always good to be back home. I have family and friends there and I'm just trying to live like a normal girl."

Radwanska's preference for home comforts over five star hotels is refreshing, although she admits it does not always make for ideal pre-tournament preparation.

"To be honest, I don't even have a hardcourt in my city," she said. "I'm in Krakow which is not a small city, but I'm practicing on carpet, which is a really fast surface. Unfortunately, this isn't great before a tournament like Indian Wells."

However, hardcourt or no hardcourt, Radwanska will arrive in Indian Wells with her confidence sky high after a superb opening two months of 2012, culminating in an eighth career title in Dubai on Saturday. Victory in the UAE also propelled the 22-year-old to a career-high No.5 in the rankings and within striking distance of top spot.

"It's great, but it's still far from being No.1," Radwanska said after her final win over Julia Goerges. "It looks pretty close, but it's still far. But I'm not really going to think about it too much. I'm going to keep playing my game and try to keep up my good tennis, especially in big events. I just want to enjoy my tennis and try winning matches."

And with wins comes the trappings of success: public attention and the media spotlight - two things Radwanska is eager to avoid.

"I'm not thinking about if I deserve more attention," she said. "I'm happy to be a little bit outside and have my own life, some private life, so that's why I'm not in the tabloids all the time. I think I'm just going to keep it that way."

Keeping things like this could be easier said than done, though. Particularly if the talented Pole follows up her win in Dubai with another in Paris, London or New York later in the year.
Source: http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...628592,00.html
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:42 PM   #5
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Thanks

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:04 PM   #6
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Aga 5th seed in IW with bye in R1.
Ula with MD-WC in IW.

Indian Wells - WTA Main Draw – Monday, March 5 at 3:00pm

Good luck sisters

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:08 PM   #7
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Aga will play her first match just next Friday or Saturday

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:51 PM   #8
country flag SwingVolley93

SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute

I love that Agnieszka is keeping her private life private. I was afraid that moving up the rankings and winning more major tournaments would grant her endless exposure and I was hoping her personality wouldn't change. Thankfully it won't
SwingVolley93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #9
country flag Cinek

INDIAN WELLS MAIN DRAW SINGLES

Azarenka v Bye
Craybas v Barthel
Keothavong v Bacsinszky
Bye v Kuznetsova
Medina Garrigues v Bye
Qualifier v Mirza
Baltacha v Rus
Bye v Goerges

Jankovic v Bye
Hampton v Hercog
Gajdosova v Vandeweghe
Bye v Wickmayer
Pennetta v Bye
Pironkova v Suarez Navarro
Cirstea v Benesova
Bye v A.Radwanska

Kvitova v Bye
Morita v Zahlavova Strycova
Qualifier v Vesnina
Bye v McHale
Kerber v Bye
Stephens v Qualifier
King v Errani
Bye v Pavlyuchenkova

Zvonareva v Bye
Date-Krumm v Parmentier
Pous-Tio v Zakopalova
Bye v Hantuchova
Zheng v Bye
U.Radwanska v Qualifier
Erakovic v Voskoboeva
Bye v Li

Bartoli v Bye
Qualifier v Qualifier
Johansson v Scheepers
Bye v Kanepi
Safarova v Bye
Paszek v Yakimova
Qualifier v Peer
Bye v Schiavone

Ivanovic v Bye
Qualifier v Larsson
Pervak v Qualifier
Bye v Peng
Niculescu v Bye
Qualifier v Arvidsson
Makarova v Mattek-Sands
Bye v Wozniacki

Stosur v Bye
Falconi v Dulgheru
Davis v Martic
Bye v Petrova
Kirilenko v Bye
Begu v Hradecka
Martinez Sanchez v Dominguez Lino
Bye v Lisicki

Cibulkova v Bye
Qualifier v Rybarikova
Brianti v Soler-Espinosa
Bye v Vinci
Cetkovska v Bye
Qualifier v Halep
Dulko v Dokic
Bye v Sharapova

http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/Scores...1A692B74F&_z=z

Aga vs. Vika in QF again
Ula - 2 matches to win!

Like us on Facebook!
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #10
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

1. Vika again

2. MaDu got banned
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #11
country flag SwingVolley93

SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute

why did he get banned?
SwingVolley93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #12
country flag Cinek

Why ?

Forever?

Like us on Facebook!
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #13
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Ula even has a very very slight chance of making the QF Li has played very little this year and is always a question mark and then Dani She could lose to a qualifier in first round though so I shouldn't get my hopes up
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #4 (CH Ranking: #4)
Titles: Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #32 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 05:59 AM   #14
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #15
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Ula today! She's last on Court 6 though
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #4 (CH Ranking: #4)
Titles: Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #32 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote