Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 06:15 AM   #121
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

It was a tea party

in Beverly Hills

for famous actors

Well,I still don't know who the f--k Vanderpump is,but if her bf's name is Long Rod,then I'll know my suspicions were correct.

EXCELLENT shots of the dogs comporting themselves well,Paul---I'd say that they were FAR more in control of their actions than the replacement refs for GB-Seattle were

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #122
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I'll honor your earlier request by naming Houston and San Fran as my extra-early faves to make the SB
Exactly like Mike Lombardi

Quote:
I'd say that they were FAR more in control of their actions than the replacement refs
It is normal in Europe

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #123
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly like Mike Lombardi

It is normal in Europe

Don't know Mike Lombardi so it was just a coincidence.Atlanta is another decent possibility from the NFC,but they have such a bad recent track record of bowing out meekly in the playoffs that folks are skeptical about their toughness.You can't completely dismiss last year's SB teams because they've both shown a penchant for raising their level late in the season.Baltimore has an outside shot yet their defense looks older and slower than we've usually seen.

Have noticed how anal FIFA is,even to the detriment of the sport....There's one simple change I'd love to see which would prohibit forward position players from packing the goal box area.This would eliminate the sort of cowardly,chickenshit style you get from inferior countries like the U.S. and Switzerland who are afraid to attack against the better teams...so they just sit in a turtleshell for 90 minutes,waiting for their superior foes to make a grave mistake...it's pretty much unwatchable.Forward players would have to wear a bright band around one arm so that officials could spot them easily,and the one caveat to the rule would be that they COULD directly mark an unmanned,attacking player---meaning they'd have to make an aggressive move to impede the attacker's progress,NOT just sit back and wait for him to approach---until defensive help arrived...at which point they would have to leave the goal box again.Any violations would allow the offensive team to get a free kick from the spot of the foul...it would be tantamount to a defensive offsides rule for forwards,and it would really open up the flow of play and permit skilled players to show their talents

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #124
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's one simple change I'd love to see which would prohibit forward position players from packing the goal box area.
100 years for goal line technology
100 years for next changes

interesting video : Assassination of Czech president

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 28th, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #125
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
interesting video : Assassination of Czech president

So you did spellcheck on 'assassination',huh?

I'm gonna let any non-newshounds,who MIGHT be new to our thread,find out if the Czech president was really killed or not

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #126
country flag paulmara

Quote:
I'm gonna let any non-newshounds,who MIGHT be new to our thread
We are not „Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience“

Quote:
So you did spellcheck on 'assassination',huh?
Once I had my moment of hyperactivity and tried to „translate“ few episodes of „Assassination of Reinhard Heydrich“ for a British writer who was interested in safe houses.
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #127
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
We are not „Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience“

Once I had my moment of hyperactivity and tried to „translate“ few episodes of „Assassination of Reinhard Heydrich“ for a British writer who was interested in safe houses.
Though you are certainly creatively ACTIVE,Paul,it's hard to imagine your being intensely HYPERactive unless,say,a major ice storm wiped out the Mushroom harvest...btw,is Moose okay?I'm a little concerned that he may have accidentally urinated on a police officer,following his latest drunken binge,and gotten a longer-than-usual jail sentence.

It's true that your posts aren't exactly brain surgery;however,folks HAVE accused us of being mind(brain)less...which is a figurative comparison to neural,surgical techniques,huh?

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #128
country flag paulmara

Quote:
btw,is Moose okay?I'm a little concerned that he may have accidentally urinated on a police officer,following his latest drunken binge,and gotten a longer-than-usual jail sentence.
He´s fine. He´s looking for a cat before his winter hibernation.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:01 AM   #129
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
He´s fine. He´s looking for a cat before his winter hibernation.
According to research,Moose are cold-weather animals who don't need to hibernate...then again,we're talking about the cross-bred ARCTIC moose,so maybe that's an exception to the rule..........On to teams with animal nicknames: The Bengals' top four defensive backs were all out with injury,and yet the Jaguars' QB Blaine Gabbert STILL threw for less than 200 yards.Rumor has it that Gabbert will follow the deposed replacement refs back to high school so that he can face an easier level of competition for him

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #130
country flag bruce goose

Okay,we haven't used this thread for over a month---probably because there haven't been any Canine Tea Parties for Paul to report on...nor has Petra's pet Prosto urinated on any well-known people lately,so I'll start with some off-topic Gender News.....

A good,Polish friend--who,to be fair,is a MUCH bigger fan of men's tennis than women's--tells me that the ATP beat writers don't coddle the players anywhere NEAR as pathetically as jokes like Matt Cronin or the WTA webpage does.I can't verify this b/c I rarely follow the ATP,but mi amigo polaco says that a player who constantly used suspect injuries as excuses for losses would,justifiably,be treated with ridicule--as you see in other sports.We both speculated that it was partly the perception that many WTA gals were somewhat fragile and couldn't handle the harsh criticism;therefore,the journalists didn't wanna antagonise them by making them cry

On a more pleasant note,my third-oldest sister is having her 1st child.......She didn't TELL me,of course;my gf found out by browsing around on Facebook where my sis posted a pic of her 2 dogs with "conversation clouds"(is THAT what they're called?) above their heads....in which they were discussing the imminent addition to the family.She gets along with almost everyone,and her husband is mild-mannered,so the baby has a very decent shot at being more well-adjusted than his/her uncle is

EDIT: They're called 'Speech balloons','dialogue balloons' or 'word balloons'

Last edited by bruce goose : Nov 10th, 2012 at 03:55 AM.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #131
country flag paulmara

Quote:
probably because there haven't been any Canine Tea Parties for Paul to report on.
I´m in off-season mode

Quote:
Besides,my sister is about to have her first child
Quote:
my third-oldest sister is having her 1st child......
you gf is next
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #132
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I´m in off-season mode

you gf is next
1.Well,we will appreciate your pearls of wisdom even more when you resume your updates;"absence makes the heart grow fonder".With Winter approaching in the Western Hemisphere,I'm especially looking forward to your reports from the Penguin Olympics

2.My gf wants to get a stabler,managerial job before we get married,and she was about to get hired as Purchasing Manager at one of the maquilas here,but the American execs implemented a hiring freeze on ANY new positions because production is so low due to the piss-poor U.S. economy...which has been worsened by their pitiful assclown president who responded to the original crisis by running up a seven TRILLION dollar deficit in less than 4 years...THAT country has a bright future...and our OWN economy will suffer as a result unless incoming Prez Pen~a Nieto can come up with some solid ideas.

3.(unrelated)When I was a young child,the Raiders symbolized toughness in the NFL,so much so that street gangs wore Raiders gear to promote a tough-guy image......Those days have LONG since gone;my faves,the Ravens,are bitch-slapping Oakland all over the field as if they were a Midget-League team.I think that an LFL squad would give us more difficult competition cuz at least they'd distract the guys with their sexy uniforms a little bit.....Btw,you asked me about the S-hawks at the start of the season: They have a really bright future ahead of them if they stay on the current track...they're not quite ready THIS year,yet they're not far off

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #133
country flag bruce goose

Easy win today...practically a scrimmage...vs. the junior varsity Raiders......but next week our odds will drop significantly as we visit a motivated Pittsburgh team for the featured Sunday night game.If we had stayed injury free in our most key positions,I'd have liked our chances at a second consecutive division title.The Steelers offense has really been clicking this year,though,so I think we'll go back to wildcard status again...with no legit shot at a SB......We blew it last year when that pendejo Lee Evans dropped the ball in the end zone

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #134
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Losing a match today that I should have won, and my subsequent reaction to losing, made me want to punch everyone in GM who has ever said Petra sucks after she loses.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #135
country flag bruce goose

Though I'm sorry that you lost,at least your feisty reaction proves that you've got SOME Latina in you instead of being pure gringa