Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #586
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
So, I want to know...

1. Have the rumors about Petra being romantically involved with Stepanek actually been confirmed, or did everyone forget all about her when Bartoli won Wimbledon?

2. Anyone think Petra should try to hire Hogstedt? He might help her figure Maria out pretty quickly.

3. How long are we going to watch this f****ing mediocrity. I see the videos of 2011 and early 2012 and I wonder why she doesn't realize what is obvious to everyone else.

4. Do you think she has any chance at the US Open?
1. It looks like everybody forget about it now.

2. I don't think so. Maria dumped him because he won't be able to travel with her on the tour. That's useful for Petra too. He could only train her at home and I can't see Petra training outside of Czech republic now.

3. Who knows? We can see massive improvement out of thin air like last year after Wimbledon or we won't see anything like that and she will end the season out of top 10 realizing something is not OK maybe.

4. It depends on her form, if she can start to serve like she used to for example last year during USO series, she can have decent results again. Because she's still capable of hitting her shots and surprising experts. If she can't, she won't have any chance at the US Open.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #587
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

If you think Maria dumped Hogstedt because he wouldn't travel enough...

I agree with the rest of it.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #588
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you think Maria dumped Hogstedt because he wouldn't travel enough...

I agree with the rest of it.
Well, yeah, the other thing is that she gets her ass kicked by Rena each time they meet each other in the final, won only one title this year and lost to Larger de Brito (or how is her name ) in second round of Wimby.
Quote:
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #589
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So, I want to know...

1. Have the rumors about Petra being romantically involved with Stepanek actually been confirmed, or did everyone forget all about her when Bartoli won Wimbledon?

2. Anyone think Petra should try to hire Hogstedt? He might help her figure Maria out pretty quickly.

3. How long are we going to watch this f****ing mediocrity. I see the videos of 2011 and early 2012 and I wonder why she doesn't realize what is obvious to everyone else.

1. There is a silence and no tabloids tried to develop the story as they usually do (even if it would be 100% BS).
2. That was my first thought when I heard it. I think it would be great - Thomas as a coach and Martina as an adviser. DREAM TEAM PETRA But it won't happen
3. I do not expect much progress till end of this season, but Petra is so unpredictable that she can shine again at the USO Series and win some title(s). But then blow off at USO
4. Who knows? But, rather NO
Palkov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #590
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, I want to know...

She is mostly forgotten by media and keeps low profile herself, NovaSport with lame ass attempts tried to start spinning this story again but no one paid attention to it

Quote:
if you satisfied with R4-QF maximum you can call it a success, in USO series events NO.

Quote:
No, Hoggy will end up in La Borz camp probably(i been out of the loop for a while, so i'm not sure) and CR missed big time opportunity to hire Lendl at the right time, now is wrong time and more likely Kotyza will have his contract extension at the end of season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkov View Post
Petra is so unpredictable that she can shine again at the USO Series and win some title(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
4. It depends on her form, if she can start to serve like she used to for example last year during USO series, she can have decent results again.
You can forget it, she has zero chance in Toronto\Cincy and vulturing SD or NH isn't really great achievement

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #591
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, but I am hoping for Petra to pick up a bit her game this american season. Maybe is just wishful thinking. Half the season is already gone, and I can't really imagine her playing much worse that she's done these last months. There were some momentary flashes of brilliance in some of her Wimbledon matches that I hadn't seen in a long time, and she made it to the QF after all, better than I expected. If only she could get a little fitter and be more determined and confident on court. She needs desperately to have a couple a top 10 wins again: Li, Kerber, Aga...that's feasible, and it would be a great confidence booster. I've been very critical with Petra, but I still refuse to believe that the 2011 player is gone for ever.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #592
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
I don't know, but I am hoping for Petra to pick up a bit her game this american season. Maybe is just wishful thinking. Half the season is already gone, and I can't really imagine her playing much worse that she's done these last months. There were some momentary flashes of brilliance in some of her Wimbledon matches that I hadn't seen in a long time, and she made it to the QF after all, better than I expected. If only she could get a little fitter and be more determined and confident on court. She needs desperately to have a couple a top 10 wins again: Li, Kerber, Aga...that's feasible, and it would be a great confidence booster. I've been very critical with Petra, but I still refuse to believe that the 2011 player is gone for ever.
Great post, I couldn't say it better.
Quote:
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #593
country flag SServeAce

SServeAce is an unknown quantity at this point

The Summer of Petra Kvitova 2012 - http://secondserveace.wordpress.com/...-kvitova-2012/
SServeAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 05:26 PM   #594
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I passed through Prostějov. Some parts are very industrial.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #595
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

I just leave this here

Quote:
LaWanda ‏@lawanda50
Radek arrived in the same car as.... Petra!

I tried to get pictures of Radek and Petra getting out of the car together but couldn't get over fast enough for pic. I was busy groaning.

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #596
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Petra (though it's all her doing)!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #597
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I just leave this here
Petra.
Quote:
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #598
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

czech joke

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #599
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
czech joke

They could send them something worse.

It's interesting that country that invented Google translator cannot use it correctly.
Quote:
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #600
country flag paulmara

Štěpánek is divorced

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/blesk-...u-kvitova.html