Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #46
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Village people: The sexy world of the athletes at The Olympic Games
http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/sex-relationships/sex/london-2012-sex-mad-athletes-set-1144971

Who Will Win The Sex Olympics?

So who from the WTA Olympians will be getting low & dirty with fellow Olympians at the 2012 games? Domi will probably take the WTA conjugal gold! wonder who will pick up the WTA Conjugal Silver & Bronze at the 2012 Olympics? …
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #47
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Hope Solo
I thought you posted her naked photos.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #48
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I thought you posted her naked photos.
Here it is (as you requested it!) - enjoy!
http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/...urn=sow-wp5438
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #49
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

It's no surprise to me to see you two acting like minor-league droogies from 'Clockwork Orange' and,although I'm not going to help you promote your voyeuristic behavior,my suspicion is that the OP would have loathed the sort of posting you've done above.With THAT in mind,I'm going to turn a blind eye to your libertine endeavors

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #50
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So who from the WTA Olympians will be getting low & dirty with fellow Olympians at the 2012 games? Domi will probably take the WTA conjugal gold! wonder who will pick up the WTA Conjugal Silver & Bronze at the 2012 Olympics? …
An additional thought: Judging by how she carries herself,Solo was far more than a WITNESS to 'other people' having sex at the Olympic Village;she was likely one of those Domi rivals that you were wondering about

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #51
country flag aloeball

aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future

haha omgosh all this sex talk makes me so horny, seriously.

better hit the clubs! or grindr loool
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:55 PM   #52
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Absolutely and,as long as it's not too graphic,
100 photos

Quote:
Yes ! We are! We eagerly await chapter & verse of your write up...
5 chapters and four lines of a poem

The true story of the night before Serena-Petra match or: How the world was saved
Dedicated to ILK

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 9th, 2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:48 PM   #53
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
100 photos

Previously on Penguin´s stories
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2024

The true story of the night before Serena-Petra match or: How the world was saved
Dedicated to ILK
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2016
Paul,you are welcome to claim any muse that you want,but I think it's a little odd to choose the person whose self-absorbed snit led to the Lioness Den's abolition.However,I suppose I can understand your dedication as an act of sympathy for a plaintiff who had too little self-control to remain at TF.As I touched on previously,you've gone directly contrary to the OP's mentality--especially with your pic of two hot chicks wrestling,with one of them helplessly pinned in a provocative position--so you've definitely done your part to revive the Classic Thread.

With the Olympics coming up,I'm glad that the mods haven't mandated PED testing for posters;some other folks might get jealous of your creativity,Paul,and insist that the intense Magic Mushrooms deserved all the credit for your imagination.......but AYE know that you're a true free spirit who wanders the various planes of existence for inspiration.....Am sending a PM to the Immortal Emperor to notify him of your continued,faithful service

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 06:25 PM   #54
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

I wondered why that other thread wasn't in my User CP anymore.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:24 AM   #55
country flag ArcticMoose

Quote:
100 photos

Previously on Penguin´s stories
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2024

Dedicated to ILK
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Paul,.However,I suppose I can understand your dedication as an act of sympathy for a plaintiff who had too little self-control to remain at TF.As I touched on previously,you've gone directly contrary to the OP's mentality--especially with your pic of two hot chicks wrestling,with one of them helplessly pinned in a provocative position--so you've definitely done your part to revive the Classic Thread.
the legend ILK lives onn ... awaiting her return to the hallowed confines of the Kvitty Sub-Forum & TF by her faithful fans...

Last edited by ArcticMoose : Jul 23rd, 2012 at 06:29 AM.
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:46 PM   #56
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
the legend ILK lives onn ... awaiting her return to the hallowed confines of the Kvitty Sub-Forum & TF by her faithful fans...
Well,I certainly believe in redemption,Moose,but it MIGHT get ugly in here if she starts acting shrewishly upon her return....Any disrespectful comments about the Immortal Emperor are TOTALLY off limits since he's the one who originally inspired Paul's great spytales in the first place

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #57
country flag bruce goose

Malcolm McDowell droogie disciples Paul and Moose will surely appreciate this contribution,and they won't need to pull from their supply of mushrooms to visualize the beauty that is contained in the lists herein.

Wimbledon QFs
Lisicki
Kerber
Aga Radwanska
Kirilenko
Serena
Petra
Paszek
Azarenka

Baku QFs
Julia Cohen
Rybarikova
Minella
Puchkova
Jovanovski
Krunic
Bratchikova
Panova

With all due respect to our Lioness who has a prominent place in the first group of quarterfinalists,I'd rate Baku as the hotter octet,top-to-bottom,on the premise that seven smokin' hot WTA queens--alongside one cute girl--outranks any other QF,beauty-wise,unless we have that rare tourney where all 8 QF'ists are stunning(and there HAVE been some instances of that).I can't say much about Julia Cohen as a person b/c I barely know anything about her.However,she was the 'cute' one that I made reference to above;in terms of physical beauty,she's not in the same league with her fellow QF-ists in Baku,yet she's attractive enough so as not to ruin the aesthetic appeal of the other seven.Think of Cohen as that girl from a tiny country who's never had anyone advance to the final stages of Miss Universe...and so the judges vote her in as a compensatory act even though she's not nearly the head-turner that the other finalists are....Anyway,I don't believe that the guys in this forum will have any objection to the 'Magnificent Seven' in Baku

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #58
country flag bruce goose

Since Moose chose to follow in Paul's footsteps with the ridiculously-gargantuan pic in his babbling,incoherent post at the top of this page,let's make a fresh start with NORMAL-sized posts on the NEXT page

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #59
country flag bruce goose

Here's a little song I invented to gross out my mom when I was only 10 years old(I imagine that's a recurring theme amongst young boys from MANY cultures)...it's a ridiculous song,of course,but I was only 10 at the time so give me a break.My mom mentioned that our cat needed a stool sample,and that was the goofiest name I'd heard in quite a while.To ME,a stool was something you sat on,so I felt inspired to create something to acknowledge the new term I'd learned(accent marks placed to indicate inflection).

1st Stanza
You think' the cat's sick'?
But you want an ex-am'-ple?
Well here' it comes',yum-yum
A stoooooool sam'-ple

2nd Stanza
You took' Kitty's temp'-er-a-ture
But it just' wasn't am'-ple?
You know' what you need',in-deed'
A stoooooool sam'-ple

....I didn't have the determination back then to pen a complete song

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #60
country flag paulmara