Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #511
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

B/c I have a gated driveway and not a closed garage,a cat was able to sneak thru the bars last night and attack my wastebucket.He/she didn't make a big mess b/c I caught him/her in time when I heard the bucket tip over.The kitty is absolutely adorable with a yellowish/ochre color and a 'burglar mask' coloring on its face...so I have no intention of causing the sweet thing any harm.I have a concrete block that can weight down the lid of the bucket and prevent the kitty from tipping it over again.

A raccoon would be strong and clever enough to push the block off but,fortunately,all of our 'coons live in the wooded countryside;have never heard of ANYone who saw one in the city proper.They DO have some 'coons where my mom lives in the U.S.,as many suburban areas are heavily wooded

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #512
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

to unnamed former CIA agent

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #513
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
to unnamed former CIA agent
It's a real mystery why folks from other nations would despise the U.S.,huh?Nice clarification,though,Paul and,btw,my gf loved the Hello Kitty image you posted

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #514
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Yeah, it reminds me the old joke we have here about Slovak army which invented nuclear bomb.
They fired it away to the USA. Then after a few days the fired another bomb until they decided to call the US president and ask him why they haven't responded yet and the US president said that they'll counter but they're still looking for them in the map.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #515
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Yeah, it reminds me the old joke we have here about Slovak army which invented nuclear bomb.
They fired it away to the USA. Then after a few days the fired another bomb until they decided to call the US president and ask him why they haven't responded yet and the US president said that they'll counter but they're still looking for them in the map.
Yeah,well I lived in the U.S. for 3 decades,so I can tell you firsthand what a joke their public education system is.They consistently rank FAR lower than pretty much EVERY technologically-advanced country in most educational baromenters.Last time I checked,even poverty-stricken Cuba had a higher national literacy rate than the U.S. did.When it comes to geography,a shockingly-high number of high school students couldn't even find their neighbor Canada on a blank map...and at least 10% couldn't even locate their OWN COUNTRY!If they are,in fact,the 'leader of the free world' as they pretend to be,then that might explain why so many folks believe in an impending Apocalypse

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #516
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Yeah,well I lived in the U.S. for 3 decades,so I can tell you firsthand what a joke their public education system is.They consistently rank FAR lower than pretty much EVERY technologically-advanced country in most educational baromenters.Last time I checked,even poverty-stricken Cuba had a higher national literacy rate than the U.S. did.When it comes to geography,a shockingly-high number of high school students couldn't even find their neighbor Canada on a blank map...and at least 10% couldn't even locate their OWN COUNTRY!If they are,in fact,the 'leader of the free world' as they pretend to be,then that might explain why so many folks believe in an impending Apocalypse
Well, I haven't heard it from anyone who actually lived there and although I take is as a simple fact, I haven't known it is that bad that someone can't even find his own country on a map.
I don't know if I should be laughing or crying.
I honestly hope that the 10% were some illiterate people because otherwise it would be really bad.
In our country, everyone in the media is talking about downfall of our school system's quality and how much we're behind other developed countries, but they rather should look at the U.S.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 12:16 AM   #517
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Well, I haven't heard it from anyone who actually lived there and although I take is as a simple fact, I haven't known it is that bad that someone can't even find his own country on a map.
I don't know if I should be laughing or crying.
I honestly hope that the 10% were some illiterate people because otherwise it would be really bad.
In our country, everyone in the media is talking about downfall of our school system's quality and how much we're behind other developed countries, but they rather should look at the U.S.
Jack,I think that it was closer to 20 or 25%,but I can't recall the exact number so I posted that it was AT LEAST 10%.Even illiteracy isn't a valid excuse b/c so many folks watch television where there are pictures of the national map shown.I'll bet you that even some of the dumbest Italians STILL know that their country is shaped roughly like a boot and would be able to point it out on a blank map.Even if you can't spell the word 'triangle' in your native language,you should recognize the shape when you see it,right?

My sister actually likes the U.S.(and lives there),and she tries to offer excuses for their crappy system by saying that they have so many immigrants who don't speak the language well.....but she understands that she's grasping at straws because millions of U.S. immigrants come from places like Japan,S.Korea or Europe...and THOSE students actually do BETTER than the Americans on Grammar tests.If you ask me,Jack,there are two main reasons why the gringos are so pathetic in Education.Reason #1 is that their public education system is so rife with graft and bribery,amongst the decision-makers,that they can't work together and get anything constructive accomplished.Reason #2 is that American parents are such no-account fucks who only care about advancing their careers and barely even say hello to their children.They just plop their kids in front of the TV,or some video-game system,from the time they're 1 year old,and don't ever bother reading them any stories...or teaching them to read on their own...and then they expect the school system to work miracles and undo their parental f--k-ups.If they're not #1,then they're damned close to having the highest amount of brainwashed TV and internet addicts on the planet.They can't even read an email with more than 2 lines b/c their attention spans are so short.If you've ever wondered why soccer(European Football) will NEVER be popular in the U.S.,it's because the pace is too deliberate and doesn't give the gringos enough instant gratification.Even their formerly-beloved baseball has lost tons of popularity in recent decades for that same reason

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:40 AM   #518
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

What is this? I leave for few days and world goes mad turning upside down. Kookie gets unexpectedly sick, Petra suddenly in FC loosing business, HuggyBear is a supercoach and Lesia shows me utterly awful form in FC?
I should stop having vacations and save this world one more time

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:48 AM   #519
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
What is this? I leave for few days and world goes mad turning upside down. Kookie gets unexpectedly sick, Petra suddenly in FC loosing business, HuggyBear is a supercoach and Lesia shows me utterly awful form in FC?
Am headed back to bed after a mid-slumber piss break,but why do you call Huggybear a supercoach?Is there some photo of him in the pics thread where he's wearing a Superman costume?

As for Lesia,you should've long since resigned yourself to the fact that her tennis game doesn't match her looks(if it DID,she'd be a front-runner at every Slam).She admitted that she choked under pressure and lost a FC match at home.....to the immortal Sharon Fichman

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:03 AM   #520
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am headed back to bed after a mid-slumber piss break,but why do you call Huggybear a supercoach?Is there some photo of him in the pics thread where he's wearing a Superman costume?

As for Lesia,you should've long since resigned yourself to the fact that her tennis game doesn't match her looks(if it DID,she'd be a front-runner at every Slam).She admitted that she choked under pressure and lost a FC match at home.....to the immortal Sharon Fichman
Lesia's tennis is beautiful when it's working, at least i was able to see Genie, Lesia and Elina up close

btw, it's not me who called HuggyBear a supercoach, i'm looking for some fact and ways to fix his 'super' part, apparently my subliminal messages worked opposite of what i hoped for

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:08 AM   #521
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Jack,I think that it was closer to 20 or 25%,but I can't recall the exact number so I posted that it was AT LEAST 10%.Even illiteracy isn't a valid excuse b/c so many folks watch television where there are pictures of the national map shown.I'll bet you that even some of the dumbest Italians STILL know that their country is shaped roughly like a boot and would be able to point it out on a blank map.Even if you can't spell the word 'triangle' in your native language,you should recognize the shape when you see it,right?

My sister actually likes the U.S.(and lives there),and she tries to offer excuses for their crappy system by saying that they have so many immigrants who don't speak the language well.....but she understands that she's grasping at straws because millions of U.S. immigrants come from places like Japan,S.Korea or Europe...and THOSE students actually do BETTER than the Americans on Grammar tests.If you ask me,Jack,there are two main reasons why the gringos are so pathetic in Education.Reason #1 is that their public education system is so rife with graft and bribery,amongst the decision-makers,that they can't work together and get anything constructive accomplished.Reason #2 is that American parents are such no-account fucks who only care about advancing their careers and barely even say hello to their children.They just plop their kids in front of the TV,or some video-game system,from the time they're 1 year old,and don't ever bother reading them any stories...or teaching them to read on their own...and then they expect the school system to work miracles and undo their parental f--k-ups.If they're not #1,then they're damned close to having the highest amount of brainwashed TV and internet addicts on the planet.They can't even read an email with more than 2 lines b/c their attention spans are so short.If you've ever wondered why soccer(European Football) will NEVER be popular in the U.S.,it's because the pace is too deliberate and doesn't give the gringos enough instant gratification.Even their formerly-beloved baseball has lost tons of popularity in recent decades for that same reason
Yeah, I've heard from my friend who traveled to the U.S. for a year to live there and study on their school to learn the language and stuff and she told me that she was better in English than them (native speakers) So, I believe you're saying the truth.
But for example me, I don't like football neither so it is not perfect example but I know what you wanted to tell. It could be similar with tennis sometimes, it can be long and boring also (although football could never get so intense as tennis sometimes gets - maybe indoor football if there is enough of goals ).

Quote:
I'd be really pleased if you traveled to Sicilia and saved Petra and by that also saved the day for us.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:13 AM   #522
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
I'd be really pleased if you traveled to Sicilia and saved Petra and by that also saved the day for us.
My mustache magic is working already, no need to travel there

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 12:03 PM   #523
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but why do you call Huggybear a supercoach?
Petra called him supercoach
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:32 PM   #524
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra called him supercoach
Thank you for clarifying,Paul.Btw,if Petra starts running out of gas in matches when she freely admits that she wasn't sick and didn't lack adequate training time,then you owe us a Masked Bedwetter translation

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:36 PM   #525
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Lesia's tennis is beautiful when it's working
Well,I think that Lesia,Elina and Genie would be FAR more inspiring at poolside than they ever will be on the tennis court.Let's say,a playful three-way ticklefight over who gets to use the sunblock bottle first..................Because we have female posters here sometimes,that's as far as I'll go with that scenario