Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #496
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Well, I thought that my screen is big (you certainly remember how we talked about fullHD wallpapers) but I guess that compared to yours it isn't. Now, I see why you're using black screen instead of a wallpaper, it was too hard to find good and big enough picture for it.
Wasn't really mad or anything,Jack,because you're a fairly nice fellow here in this forum...but having extra-large photos can sometimes make it difficult to scroll down the page or,if it's REALLY big,even connect to the page itself.Your photo wasn't all that bad,actually,especially when compared to the pic that Paul posted last year of Petra's mountain-based training camp.It was a beautiful pic.....yet as enormous as a chalkboard,and it took a few of us TEN MINUTES to connect to the page.Paul,of course,is one of the crown jewels of TF,so it's hard to be angry with him

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #497
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I thought that my screen is big (you certainly remember how we talked about fullHD wallpapers) but I guess that compared to yours it isn't. Now, I see why you're using black screen instead of a wallpaper, it was too hard to find good and big enough picture for it.
I rock minimalistic style with no icons, taskbar, wallpapers or start menu just pure awesomeness of Launchy and dual mon setup

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #498
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Robson blew it again,Shifty;she may have a long way to go to reach any semblance of stability

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #499
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Wasn't really mad or anything,Jack,because you're a fairly nice fellow here in this forum...but having extra-large photos can sometimes make it difficult to scroll down the page or,if it's REALLY big,even connect to the page itself.Your photo wasn't all that bad,actually,especially when compared to the pic that Paul posted last year of Petra's mountain-based training camp.It was a beautiful pic.....yet as enormous as a chalkboard,and it took a few of us TEN MINUTES to connect to the page.Paul,of course,is one of the crown jewels of TF,so it's hard to be angry with him
I can understand you, it's dump that this forum can't handle big pictures by reducing them so you can click on them if you wanna see the full resolution. :roll:
It's like the Murphy's law that if I wanna find small picture to show something I'll get enormous size image while if I wanna find a big one as a wallpaper I'll get only the smallest in the world.

P.S.: I've reedited the post so the image is much smaller now.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #500
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I was thirsty in Katowice and was looking for some beer and I ran into …

Last edited by paulmara : Apr 12th, 2013 at 01:36 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #501
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I was thirsty in Katowice and was looking for some beer and I ran into …

What is that?The new Transparent Beer??Looks like water yet has the same old kick?

Am hoping for the best from Kookie;on rare occasions,players go into Bitch Mode and just piss away their blogs b/c they're disappointed over an unexpected defeat.However,it's clearly understood that you're supposed to sign off,so to speak,after you've lost.....or at the end of the tourney if you end up as champion.Rennae Stubbs and Bethanie Mattek-Sands are two of those who blabbed a bunch of blah,blah,blah about how much they loved blogging and connecting with the fans...only to show what loudmouthed phonies they were after losing---when they went conspicuously silent.Kookie seems like such a sweet gal(as Mr.Zakopalov would probably agree),so I have higher expectations of her

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #502
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What is that?The new Transparent Beer??Looks like water yet has the same old kick?

Am hoping for the best from Kookie;on rare occasions,players go into Bitch Mode and just piss away their blogs b/c they're disappointed over an unexpected defeat.However,it's clearly understood that you're supposed to sign off,so to speak,after you've lost.....or at the end of the tourney if you end up as champion.Rennae Stubbs and Bethanie Mattek-Sands are two of those who blabbed a bunch of blah,blah,blah about how much they loved blogging and connecting with the fans...only to show what loudmouthed phonies they were after losing---when they went conspicuously silent.Kookie seems like such a sweet gal(as Mr.Zakopalov would probably agree),so I have higher expectations of her
Just for info: Men version of the last name Zakopalova is "Zakopal". Zakopalov would be some Russian guy, I guess.
But that's irrelevant because his name is most likely totally different because in our country women takes a name of her husband or keeps her own. It's very rare to adopt your wife's last name into your name (such as our firt Czechoslovak president Tomas Garrigue Masaryk who adopted last name of his wife Charlotte Garrigue). Anyway, that clearly wasn't your point so take this as an informative article from me.
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #503
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Just for info: Men version of the last name Zakopalova is "Zakopal". Zakopalov would be some Russian guy, I guess.
But that's irrelevant because his name is most likely totally different because in our country women takes a name of her husband or keeps her own. It's very rare to adopt your wife's last name into your name (such as our firt Czechoslovak president Tomas Garrigue Masaryk who adopted last name of his wife Charlotte Garrigue). Anyway, that clearly wasn't your point so take this as an informative article from me.
Yes,I took it as such so thanks for the knowledge,Jack

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #504
country flag bruce goose

Still no word from Kookie;perhaps she's busy sightseeing around Katowice but,whatever the case,I really hope that she acts professionally and follows through with her blog.There are too many shallow,self-centered gals on Tour,and it would be a damned shame if one of the nicer ladies started following their lead

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #505
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Still no word from Kookie;perhaps she's busy sightseeing around Katowice but,whatever the case,I really hope that she acts professionally and follows through with her blog.There are too many shallow,self-centered gals on Tour,and it would be a damned shame if one of the nicer ladies started following their lead
Your wish became true... even if not entirely.
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-blog-saturday
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #506
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Your wish became true... even if not entirely.
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-blog-saturday
Kookie....She's just too sweet.She was in sort of a bitchy mood after she and Renata lost,so she drove back to Prague from Katowice that same night.Then,two days later,she remembered her commitment to answer fan questions and she followed through.I hope that Mr.Zakopal is a nice guy and appreciates what a Czech diamond jewel he has for a wife

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 08:03 AM   #507
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

David is watching Shifty´s video

Last edited by paulmara : Apr 26th, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #508
country flag bruce goose

Good morning,Paul.My third sister just had her first child,a baby girl,last week....I think that it was Monday but I'd have to go back and check

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #509
country flag paulmara

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #510
country flag bruce goose

Thanks,Paul.....Am gonna share your pic with my gf,who just LOVES that 'Hello Kitty' brand