Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #481
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Sorana: Oh,sure,I'm gonna play the big red clay events(and follow Paul on the European golf tour....Maybe Caro and I could have a double wedding this year)....Oops,gotta run,folks.Too-da-loo!....

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #482
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Excellent photo work,Paul.I can imagine you and Rory taking your lovely companions to the beach.......Where Sorana and Caro would get into a playful tickle-fight over who got to use the sunscreen bottle first.......

'Netphobia' is still fairly young so that's as graphic as I'm going to be with the above scenario....Don't wanna set a bad example and encourage her to lead a life of decadence

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #483
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

On my way to Poland

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #484
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Aggressive Cops,translation: Police who aren't shy about kicking the snot out of you even if a satellite feed is airing their actions worldwide

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #485
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
On my way to Poland
How many mushrooms you promised for the guys at customs, so they will let you in?

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #486
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
How many mushrooms you promised for the guys at customs, so they will let you in?
How much do YOU normally bribe them?

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #487
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How much do YOU normally bribe them?
I try to use charm of my mustache on female officers but if i end with a guy, i always have emergency hooch bottle with me, works perfectly every time but this time, i ended up with grumpy old lesbian lady who was very rude and racist, my charms didn't worked on her and she does not consume alcohol of any kind therefore i got banned for half a year

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #488
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I try to use charm of my mustache on female officers but if i end with a guy, i always have emergency hooch bottle with me, works perfectly every time but this time, i ended up with grumpy old lesbian lady who was very rude and racist, my charms didn't worked on her and she does not consume alcohol of any kind therefore i got banned for half a year
Paul would've figured out a solution there;it's kind of embarrassing that you didn't b/c mushroom users are SUPPOSED to be creative.In re the machorra,you could've bribed her with 'hot photos'--to use that term loosely--of Rennae Stubbs at the beach

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #489
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Paul would've figured out a solution there;it's kind of embarrassing that you didn't b/c mushroom users are SUPPOSED to be creative.In re the machorra,you could've bribed her with 'hot photos'--to use that term loosely--of Rennae Stubbs at the beach
You should watch some old russian movies about Nazzi then you will understand what type of elderly women i'm talking about, you have more chances for success with a wall then with this old school hardcore grannies

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #490
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
You mean "a lady" like this one in the picture on the right?

P.S.: Sorry, the picture is a little bit bigger than I thought.

Last edited by *Jack* : Apr 8th, 2013 at 10:08 PM.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #491
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
You should watch some old russian movies about Nazzi then you will understand what type of elderly women i'm talking about, you have more chances for success with a wall then with this old school hardcore grannies
So she's so old that she's lost her sex drive,eh??Then you bribe her with a large jarful of potent RA pain-killing pills.Trust me,there's very little that bitter old folks hate more than the aches in their bones when they have to get out of bed or rise from a chair.If you can make THAT go away with the right medication,then you'll be astonished at how suddenly pleasant those grumpy oldsters act towards you

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #492
country flag bruce goose

That's about as big as one of PAUL'S zip-code-sized photos;I knew that someone had posted a gigantic pic because the posting box widened considerably in between when I started the previous post and when I finished typing it

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #493
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
So she's so old that she's lost her sex drive,eh??Then you bribe her with a large jarful of potent RA pain-killing pills.Trust me,there's very little that bitter old folks hate more than the aches in their bones when they have to get out of bed or rise from a chair.If you can make THAT go away with the right medication,then you'll be astonished at how suddenly pleasant those grumpy oldsters act towards you
I'm not close to middle age, so i have no idea what are you talking about cos i still don't have any hangovers in the morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
You mean "a lady" like this one in the picture on the right?
P.S.: Sorry, the picture is a little bit bigger than I thought.
kinda but more mean and hardcore

btw, pic actually small on my screen

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #494
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I'm not close to middle age, so i have no idea what are you talking about cos i still don't have any hangovers in the morning
Not sure why you gave me a snotty "",but I should have used an abbreviation that was more well-known."RA",in this context,stands for Rheumatoid Arthritis,the bane of bitter old folks worldwide.If you offered her any relief from THAT,she'd definitely be grateful

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #495
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:

kinda but more mean and hardcore

btw, pic actually small on my screen
Well, I thought that my screen is big (you certainly remember how we talked about fullHD wallpapers) but I guess that compared to yours it isn't. Now, I see why you're using black screen instead of a wallpaper, it was too hard to find good and big enough picture for it.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote