Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:22 PM   #451
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Fortunately,I have far more romantic talent than the poor sap in the photo

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #452
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Fortunately,I have far more romantic talent
talent for troubles

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....34&postcount=1
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #453
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Possibly your worst exaggeration ever,Paul,but I still appreciate your creativity

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #454
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good post Paul.

Btw I don't get it, too, as Embittered.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #455
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Good post Paul.

Btw I don't get it, too, as Embittered.
Well,Jack,I've admitted my mistake,but I honestly didn't think,at that point,that it would hurt people's feelings in such manner.If you'll recall,I deleted my OWN posts as well,in the process,so it wasn't discrimination.I've already saud that I was sorry and obviously can't go back in time and change things.If someone is still traumatized 2 weeks later,then maybe they need to grow up a little or get some intensive therapy

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #456
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Possibly your worst exaggeration ever,Paul
There are new rules
Quote:
Prosecutor seeks death penalty for Punxsutawney Phil
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #457
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
There are new rules
Paul,you Europeans don't believe in the Death Penalty...you've outlawed it on virtually the entire continent.I think that there's one country that's still holding out(I might be mistaken).Is it Poland??Or have the Poles toed the EU line,too??

We barely have the death penalty,per se,in Mexico;it's only legally applicable in cases of wartime treason,apparently,and hasn't been used in many decades.However,our government has often applied their OWN version of the death penalty when they simply killed anyone whom they didn't like,and that's why many of our citizens are hesitant to approve it.Personally,I know that it can be a very effective deterrent....IF a government enforces it justly and consistently...and that's where so many have missed the mark.I'm definitely in favor of the Citizen-enforced Death Penalty where a criminal who's caught in the act suffers such a horrific,painful death(doused with gasoline and set on fire...splashed with deer blood and thrown to hungry wolves...having so many bullets blasted in his face that he requires a closed coffin,etc.) that it sends a message to his cohorts

ALWAYS enjoy our chats,Paul,but it's time to say nos vemos for now

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #458
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well,Jack,I've admitted my mistake,but I honestly didn't think,at that point,that it would hurt people's feelings in such manner.If you'll recall,I deleted my OWN posts as well,in the process,so it wasn't discrimination.I've already saud that I was sorry and obviously can't go back in time and change things.If someone is still traumatized 2 weeks later,then maybe they need to grow up a little or get some intensive therapy
Well, you haven't understood me a little, I didn't used emoticon such as this. ...

I just wanted to say that I'm wondering that it is possible to delete post just like this, I can get over that you've deleted one where I had written a few lines.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #459
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Well, you haven't understood me a little, I didn't used emoticon such as this. ...

I just wanted to say that I'm wondering that it is possible to delete post just like this, I can get over that you've deleted one where I had written a few lines.
Well,I'm glad that there's no ill will;unless an original thread poster decides to delete his/her thread(as I did in ignorance,not knowing that it would offend anyone),you're not going to get your posts deleted...as long as you don't post anything that a moderator considers inappropriate.That's a subjective judgment from the mods,of course,but there are certain things that are very,very likely to get deleted...usually obvious stuff,such as racist comments,for example....You seem reasonably polite so you probably won't face those issues much,if ever

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #460
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
YASSSSSSSSS, NOW i'm buying ticket to Miami, i want to be on that beach with Petra and Dome

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #461
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

^I am taking the 1st available flight to Miami or where ever Domi is...mmmmmm just so yum...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #462
country flag bruce goose

A lot of the female posters here at TF bash Domi because she's not exactly.......chaste,but she is definitely under-rated as one of the true beauties of the WTA Tour

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #463
country flag *Jack*

Hey guys, I was looking some videos on youtube and I found this video where is an interview with David Mercer from the Dubai court where is probably some practice and the girl behind the 2 guys reminds me of Petra. Is it just me or do you think the same?
It's not quality enough to recognize her on 100% but her movement and serving is very familiar to me and I think it's Petra. What do you guys think?

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #464
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Hey guys, I was looking some videos on youtube and I found this video where is an interview with David Mercer from the Dubai court where is probably some practice and the girl behind the 2 guys reminds me of Petra. Is it just me or do you think the same?
It's not quality enough to recognize her on 100% but her movement and serving is very familiar to me and I think it's Petra. What do you guys think?

The woman seemed to be casually favoring her left hand a couple times,so THAT might be an indicator for us that it's Petra...possibly......I think that we can eliminate Kimiko Date-Krumm as an option...unless she is a SUPERB disguise artist

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #465
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

It's definitely Petra. You can tell as soon as she hits the first backhand return.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote