Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:33 PM   #406
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Irrefutable proof that 'Net' does indeed 'hangout' in this thread & peruses all content GSM!
Yeah,Moose,I didn't really believe that Net never came here b/c she strikes me as one of those chicas metiches who are always checking out Facebook to catch up on the latest gossip.However,sometimes certain posters will avoid a specific,isolated thread cuz they don't like the theme or other poster(s) who hang out there.I just didn't wanna be TOO presumptious with Net

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #407
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Before anyone complains,I'm aware that it's usually sadistic to cheer someone's death.........but there are some very rare exceptions to that rule,and we just had one recently: Hugo Chavez,vete al infierno!!,pinche canalla inutil!

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #408
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

It's taken me like 10 min to figure out what are you taking about, how good to live in blessed ignorance not knowing what is happening around the world
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #409
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
It's taken me like 10 min to figure out what are you taking about, how good to live in blessed ignorance not knowing what is happening around the world
Only 10 minutes???Then I suppose the current batch of mushrooms isn't quite as potent as what you normally get

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #410
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Only 10 minutes???Then I suppose the current batch of mushrooms isn't quite as potent as what you normally get
Mold messes up with properties
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #411
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I´m not so sure.

Quote:
Ano, jsem modrý
(= Yes I´m blue)
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #412
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I´m not so sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella
Ano, jsem modrý
(= Yes I´m blue)
I also didn't get this, I was thinking that it was a mistake because if he said "Ano, jsem moudrý." It would mean "Yes, I'm wise." which makes sense more than 'Yes, I'm blue.'
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #413
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I also didn't get this, I was thinking that it was a mistake because if he said "Ano, jsem moudrý." It would mean "Yes, I'm wise." which makes sense more than 'Yes, I'm blue.'
it was failed attempt at reference to connections with modrou krví
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #414
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack*
I see, that means that you have some noble origin (for the Czech non-speaking part).
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #415
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh,Shifty is

living in

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #416
country flag bruce goose

Quote:

living in

Would like to see your creativity employed with some sort of hellish motif where Hugo Chavez is anguishing in endless suffering....I've heard rumors that Prosto also loathed Chavez with a passion

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #417
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Oh,Shifty is

living in

Cossacks are more noble they don't use mushrooms, I'm more close to posh aristocracy where mushrooms with adultery is a way of life Horses carriage to ferry me around town is my transport of choice

Nice view from the window is it not?
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #418
country flag bruce goose

Well,if you're THAT rich,then you DEFINITELY have a good shot at Ana,Shifty(perhaps you could even persuade her to eat so that she doesn't get blown around by the wind on court).She'll sleep with almost ANYone with a big bankroll for her impulsive shopping sprees.Just to warn you,though--you might not be sleazy or dumb enough to meet her "standards"....Novak breaks the mold a bit,but only b/c of his high prestige in the tennis community....Rafa meets the 'dumb' requirement,yet he's far from being a lowlife,IMO.Like Novak,it's the tennis status thing

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #419
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Well,if you're THAT rich,then you DEFINITELY have a good shot at Ana,Shifty(perhaps you could even persuade her to eat so that she doesn't get blown around by the wind on court).She'll sleep with almost ANYone with a big bankroll for her impulsive shopping sprees.Just to warn you,though--you might not be sleazy or dumb enough to meet her "standards"....Novak breaks the mold a bit,but only b/c of his high prestige in the tennis community....Rafa meets the 'dumb' requirement,yet he's far from being a lowlife,IMO.Like Novak,it's the tennis status thing
What makes you think i haven't tried? She likes young girlish boys without hair except on the head Empress was impressed by my glorious mustache and chest hair but i don't have dowry worthy enough to compete with sheiks for the hand of JJ
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #420
country flag bruce goose

Great post