Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #391
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

It should be a little warmer in Poland at that time of year,which should minimize the risk of frost on the Magic Mushroom harvest for whichever users happen to be going there

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #392
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
It should be a little warmer in Poland at that time of year,which should minimize the risk of frost on the Magic Mushroom harvest for whichever users happen to be going there
I would gladly go even for full week but no government in the world would give visa to hobo
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #393
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
no government in the world would give visa
I forgot about visa

Quote:
to hobo
very talented
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #394
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would gladly go even for full week but no government in the world would give visa to hobo
Paul is so easygoing and likable that you should let HIM talk to the visa grantors for you.The Katowice organizers would almost surely help you with the paperwork in order to have everyone's favorite 'Mushroom Vendors' working the tourney grounds....Just don't tell the immigration officials what KIND of mushrooms you'll be selling

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #395
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you should let HIM talk to the visa grantors for you.
Visa Office : You don´t know him ? He is Petra´s favourite movie director.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #396
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose
you should let HIM talk to the visa grantors for you.
Or you could try to say them that he is very close friend of Cernosek. Maybe they give him visa and a free V.I.P. ticket on top of that.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #397
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Or you could try to say them that he is very close friend of Cernosek. Maybe they give him visa and a free V.I.P. ticket on top of that.
I told Visa office that i'm Ula's posse, so maybe they let me in
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #398
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Good morning,Paul...am about to leave for work,but I'll just say that,if anyone wants to harshly criticize Caroline's 'performance' in "Koala Dung-Pure",they won't find ANY objection from me.Unless she began tanking for fear of a more serious ankle injury,that was hardly a professional effort...will hear what she had to say later

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #399
country flag paulmara

Quote:
I'll just say that,if anyone wants to harshly criticize Caroline's 'performance' in "Koala Dung-Pure"
I saw few games. She looked sick.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #400
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I saw few games. She looked sick.
Thanks for those comments,Paul;they're a lot more credible coming from YOU.Still,I think that 'Koala Dung-Pure' should be made the official tourney name.

That was pretty short-sighted and futile putting that 'Petra's winners' thread in GM.It was almost guaranteed to get moved back to our sub-forum(btw,haven't bothered to check it out;it might feel kind of repetitive) .I can sympathize,in this case,with GM posters who felt that it belonged in a player forum instead.However,that DOESN'T apply to bashing threads which happen to contain Petra's name.If we get some hater thread transferred here...and I see a post where some GM'er demanded said transfer with some simple two-worder like,'Player Forum',my response will be "No!!Inbred Retard forum.I.e.,right back with YOU in GM."....as if we would ever want that sort of worthless crap in a fans' sub-forum

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:01 AM   #401
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Dubai Dutyfree Championships Final : Little Errani annoys Giant Kvitty with pushy play! http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/brave...145704518.html
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM   #402
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Dubai Dutyfree Championships Final : Little Errani annoys Giant Kvitty with pushy play! http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/brave...145704518.html
Well,what goes around comes around;even though Sara probably isn't a lesbian,anyway,she faces the frightening prospect of giving.....Carla Suarez Navarro.....a kiss on the cheek at the net following the Acapulco final.First,Errani would have to beat Cornet in the semis,and CSN would have to beat Soler-Espinosa in that same round....But it's already lingering there in Sara's mind

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:50 AM   #403
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Kuala Lumpur is the new Guangzhou

welcom ladies
aren't we all super excited to be here
anyone
marion?????
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:04 AM   #404
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post

welcom ladies
anyone
marion?????
That's good stuff,Net...but the official name is now Koala Dung-Pure.

Chinese restaurants are known for loading up their food with MSG...and the caterers at the tourney above also sprinkled in some tranquilizer dust so that the gals wouldn't worry about PRC stormtroopers raiding the event

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 07:47 AM   #405
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ummmm,'Net'(if you even visit this thread,that is),if you thought that the Sortilegio clip was edgy,then you PROBABLY shouldn't watch Moose's latest offering
Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post

welcom ladies
anyone
marion?????
Irrefutable proof that 'Net' does indeed 'hangout' in this thread & peruses all content GSM!
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote