Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #361
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
This is dedicated to thread creator ILK and beau & good old smokey …..... ILK to prevent wildfires on TF....

PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #362
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
we know who you are

Nice idea,Paul but,for now,I'm still a blonde Mexican who makes women weak in the knees...and I wouldn't shave my head even for my favorite team...though a temporary tattoo would be acceptable

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #363

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Nice idea,Paul but,for now,I'm still a blonde Mexican who makes women weak in the knees...and I wouldn't shave my head even for my favorite team...though a temporary tattoo would be acceptable
Really ..... lemmee see a picture
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #364
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1573279
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #365
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Okay,I'm looking for some impartial input here because I fail to meet that criterion.You should be up front if you like/hate either the Ravens or 49ers...

Personally,I can honestly say w/o fear of divine punishment that I wouldn't make that holding call EVEN IN A REGULAR SEASON GAME in THAT situation with the game on the line.Even though the catchability of a pass is not a criterion for defensive holding--as it is for pass interference--it's well known that the refs are allowed SOME degree of discretionary power,and I don't think that Jerome Boger's crew will receive any discipline or sanctioning AT ALL from the NFL's officiating department.They probably would've thrown the flag if Crabtree had had a reasonable chance to catch the ball.The throw that AYE saw landed about 2 yards out of bounds so Crabtree would've had to make a superb catch while dragging both feet in bounds...IF he could've even done THAT(based on the velocity of Kapernick's errant throw).Perhaps Crabtree could've broken loose earlier if his prissy ass spent more hours in the weight room and less time getting his nails manicured.He's gonna learn the hard way that,when you bitch and whine from the opening kickoff,the referees become FAR less inclined to listen by the 4th quarter.

....Which leads me to his head coach,who sets such a horrible example for his team,especially his younger players.Jim Harbaugh should coach in the "L"FL so that he could get vaginal hygiene advice,for his monthly cycle,from the players there.Older brother John can get hotheaded sometimes but,compared to Jim,he's practically Tom Landry.It's pathetic,and even disgraceful,for a coach who's an ex-player to bitch and whine NON-STOP from the 1st quarter on.That crap might be okay with big-name coaches in the COLLEGE ranks;in the NFL,it simply DOES...NOT...WORK.What's worse,he loudly complains even about obvious calls that 99.9% of the non-blind public would agree with....The refs are only human so,by the time the 4th Quarter rolls around,they're more than ready to let ANY borderline call go against the 49ers just to send the jackass home with a loss: In some situations,he's HURTING HIS TEAM.I understand that he's a talented coach but,if I were the Niners' front office,I'd tell Harbaugh that being a whiny punk isn't the sort of role model they expected from a head coach.

Quite frankly,I'd say that HE cost them the title;that was two games in a row where the 49ers weren't mentally prepared at the start of the game,and THIS time they fell into too deep of a hole to come back all the way(some of the playcalling was boneheaded,too,though that's far from the biggest issue here).In the regular season,he spent weeks talking about getting 'revenge' against the NYG for last season's NFC title loss.He created more of a collegiate--actually,more like 'juvenile'--than professional locker-room atmosphere.By the time game week arrived,the 49ers were so OVER-hyped that they lacked any discipline on the field.Losing to the NYG is no embarrassment;getting totally outclassed...on your home field...when YOU are the better team...certainly IS shameful.Harbaugh needs to grow up or this is going to be a recurring problem.It's not like the 49ers are guaranteed to eventually win a SB.Does anyone remember that Titans squad that fell a yard short in SB 34??They never got that close again,despite having great talent

At this stage,I'd call the 49ers a major threat for next year's SB but,from a 'luck' standpoint,this year was almost ideal for them.People forget how Colin was totally shut down by the Seahawks' defense,and he didn't do much in two games vs. the Rams slightly-above-average D.In the playoffs,the Niners had the good fortune of facing GB's swiss-cheese defense and Atlanta's below-average unit;there just aren't many dominant defenses in the league right now.Even OUR unit is more bend-but-don't-break,unlike the overpowering defenses we've had in the past.Now,def. co-ordinators will have the entire off-season to dissect the Read-Option more,so Colin will have to grow as a QB;all that talk comparing him to Montana was laughably premature.The Niners were the better team(as was Denver);they SHOULD'VE beaten us...though I feel that Peyton Manning would've picked apart SF's secondary even more than Flacco did(after doing the same to NE in a hypothetical Denver-NE matchup).For all his blame-the-refs crying,it brings a smile to my face knowing that prick Jim Harbaugh will stew this entire offseason from coming SOOO close...and knowing that HE blew it

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #366
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Not quite

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #367

Quote:
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #368
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
"Sortilegio"....although he's actually Cuban and not Mexican...but we are similar in appearance

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #369

Quote:
"Sortilegio"....although he's actually Cuban and not Mexican...but we are similar in appearance
And in reality, you look like?
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #370
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
And in reality, you look like?
Are you familiar with Luis Miguel??He's frosting his hair blond now,and I look quite a bit like he does...not so much William Levy of Sortilegio fame.The big difference is that I'm(1.93 or 1.94m) a lot taller than Luis(listed at 1.78m)......and my color is natural

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #371
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you familiar with Luis Miguel??
Really ?

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #372
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Luis Miguel 08 (Now Imagine Blond!)

you gotta think blond when you see dark hair ... I can't....
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #373
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Luis Miguel 08 (Now Imagine Blond!)
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #374
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Really ?

Pretty much so...my skin is paler than his,my eyes are a much lighter blue...and I don't have the parliamentary wig you added later

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #375
country flag ArcticMoose

Czech Republic's very own 'Fed Cup Hugh Hefner' & his Czech Fed Cup Bunnies - It is apparent that this 'Fed Cup Hugh Hefner' has more 'oomph' than 'wannabe' Luis Miguel Imprasarios