Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #286
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
this kitty reminds me of Petra for some reason
Ummmm...Paul,have you been sharing your Magic Mushroom harvest with other posters???

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #287
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Ummmm...Paul,have you been sharing your Magic Mushroom harvest with other posters???
If you look long enough pendant starts to look like tennis racquet hitting the ball
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 12:57 AM   #288
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you look long enough pendant starts to look like tennis racquet hitting the ball
Yeah, there is something about that jingling pendant and that Cat's face, movement and expression.

Nice clarity and effect on that close up, for sure.

Paul always seems comes to up with the most interesting animals.

I think that Cat/GIF, can induce hypnosis.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 01:29 AM   #289
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
googled this gif, and Cats watching a tennis match (GIF) pops out first.....
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 01:55 AM   #290
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you REALLY stretched your imagination,then yeah,you could look at the pendant that way...of course,it's easy for you and Paul to imagine such things while under the hallucinatory influence of Champin~ones Magicas

....You play a vital role here now,Shifty,because Arctic Moose accidentally urinated on a police officer and is serving a short jail stint.He was at a bar and couldn't control his wee-wee any longer upon seeing an attractive woman and getting excited(we'll never know how genuinely hot she was cuz it may have been Moose's beer goggles talking to him).....Anyway,the bar bathroom was full so Moose went into the alley to pee(pissing in public is common for him...as is pissing on himSELF).The police officer approached from behind and asked Moose what he was doing,which caused him to whirl around quickly,startled,and spray the officer by mistake.....Most of Western Europe has a feeble judicial system when it comes to punishment,so we're hoping that Moose might get released within 6 months

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 02:01 PM   #291
country flag bruce goose

Come to think of it,we don't have a term for 'Dingleberry' in Spanish,either,so I'd be surprised if there were such a term in Czech.You could easily try for a literal translation in Spanish yet that would lose a whole lot of zing.....When I say that there's no word in Spanish,I'm assuming that none exists in Spain where they rarely provide us with any interesting slang.However,it's certainly possible that the Puerto Ricans,Cubans or Argentines have a slang term that hasn't made its way to Mexico....yet

EDIT: Apparently,WE invented the word in Spanish,and it's 'gamborimbo';it probably came from Mexico City or Juarez but I'll try to confirm that for all of you

Last edited by bruce goose : Dec 21st, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 02:42 PM   #292
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I stopped using these feel-good substances. Like chocolate. Im absolutely normal.

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM   #293
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I stopped using these feel-good substances. Like chocolate. Im absolutely normal.

Though I can't speak for his distant cousin from that photo,Prosto would be FURIOUS if someone described him as a cat....I don't think his cousin was scared as the ad reads;he was probably just frustrated at being held in captivity by a moron

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 07:03 PM   #294
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Come to think of it,we don't have a term for 'Dingleberry' in Spanish,either,so I'd be surprised if there were such a term in Czech.You could easily try for a literal translation in Spanish yet that would lose a whole lot of zing.....When I say that there's no word in Spanish,I'm assuming that none exists in Spain where they rarely provide us with any interesting slang.However,it's certainly possible that the Puerto Ricans,Cubans or Argentines have a slang term that hasn't made its way to Mexico....yet

EDIT: Apparently,WE invented the word in Spanish,and it's 'gamborimbo';it probably came from Mexico City or Juarez but I'll try to confirm that for all of you
Just talked with an acquaintance who told me that the ORIGINAL term was 'gamborine'(which I've also seen recently).Guys from Mexico City and other areas must have come up with their own version.Anyway,I was proud to learn that the term originated from cowboys and ranchers right in my own state.They first used it to describe massive turds that were caught in cattle's anal hair...and then it was expanded to include people,too.Now it can be applied as a term for a disagreeable individual,though I've never heard it used in my hometown

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:25 PM   #295
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

hell yeah!!! Bengals, Vikings and Skins have won, tho it was hard watching Skins vs Eagles game as Eagles fans and at the same time wanting Skins to win to stay on top in division
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #296
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #297
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Nice touch,Paul--Feliz Navidad!

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #298
country flag paulmara

I was accused of working for Donna Vekic. Im so proud.

Quote:
Some of her PR people are (I'm pretty sure) active on this forum as well, cause we're informed of absolutely everything regarding the girl Bingo! Paulmara
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #299
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
how we know you didn't?
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #300
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Well,if she were a couple years older,then you could be proud about rumors that you were her massage therapist.....She's only 16,though,so YOU should give her some time to blossom.....As for the teenage boys who come here,we shouldn't expect too much restraint