Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #256
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
yeah. i wasn't expecting Vikings, Chargers, Skins, Panthers and Eagles to win today at all. I was watching Skins and Eagles games at same time, at first i was really upset since RG3 was injured and Eagles looked like they have no shot but then i was jumping like crazy and when Eagles won, i literally run all over my apartment screaming cheers It's nice feeling when they all win. Only Cincy let me down, tho they were close Now I hope NO wins over Giants to make things more interesting and what a wild start from both teams

btw, i hope with RG3 it's nothing serious.
If you mean 'serious' to where it affects the rest of his season,then maybe so...but I highly doubt that it will hurt his overall career.

Wouldn't hold my breath on the Saints...especially when you've been so blessed already...they're certainly capable of pulling the upset but that's harder to do when it's a sieve defense facing Eli Manning

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #257
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Any thoughts on the new look for the WTA webpage???

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #258
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

better then last one but still horrible
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #259
country flag bruce goose

That's not exactly a ringing endorsement

Fare thee well, Li
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #260
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

testing

Last edited by paulmara : Dec 15th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #261
country flag bruce goose

Testing WHAT??I feel attuned to Paul's message most of the time,but sometimes I don't quite get the premise

As for the Houston Texans,their top cornerback,Jonathan Joseph,had been inactive for a long time,and we can't expect a DB to be nearly 100% right away with his cuts and footwork after missing so many weeks.On top of that,the Texans lost their best LB Cushing,a true impact player,to an unfortunate cheap shot a while back.Even so,championship-caliber teams find a way to persevere,and the Texans have barely even slowed down opposing QBs lately...even the mediocre Chad Henne torched their defense.They might be able to beat Flacco or Andrew Luck in the playoffs but,at the current rate,I don't like their chances vs. Manning,Brady,Big Ben...or even Andy Dalton.IMO,it hurts them that they don't have enough veterans with SB experience;even if it's just older guys who mostly ride the bench and just fill in for a play or two,those players can provide stability and emotional strength...and I didn't see much of that in the embarrassing loss to NE

Fare thee well, Li
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #262
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Testing WHAT??I feel attuned to Paul's message most of the time,but sometimes I don't quite get the premise
gifs
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #263
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
gifs
You see?I thought you were suggesting that PETRA was testing something;we mere mortals have difficulty receiving your message sometimes,but I think that I have a clearer grasp than most

Btw,I know that you won't tell me how to say 'bedwetter' in Czech,but could you at least tell me if either "maskovany'" or "larvovana'" is a good translation for 'masked'?

Fare thee well, Li
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #264
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
but could you at least tell me if either "maskovany'" or "larvovana'" is a good translation for 'masked'?
maskovaný = masked

larvovaná

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:44 AM   #265
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
maskovaný = masked

larvovaná

Have thought about opening a restaurant named LarvaTown;I think that we'd bring in a few patrons merely due to the Curiosity Factor

Fare thee well, Li
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #266
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

damn schedule, i can't decide what games to watch, Falcons vs Giants or Packers vs Bears or Broncos vs Ravens or Colts vs Texans or Vikings vs Rams
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #267
country flag bruce goose

If you'd like to see a train wreck in process,then check out the Broncos and Ravens as Peyton Manning gets another chance to pad his gaudy career statistics.Our best hope is that the Broncos might be due for a crappy game simply because they've been on a 2-month winning streak.

One of the NFL beat writers had to go back to 1978--yes,1978!!!--to find another example of a head coach or co-ordinator on a playoff-bound team being fired this late in the season.I'm not gonna lay it all on Harbaugh cuz he may have been pressured to make changes by the GM or owner...or both....I can't say who,precisely,pulled the trigger on this move,but it smacks of panic...like a team that's falling apart from within.

Due to the uncertainty I just mentioned on who called this shot,I won't be too hard on Coach Harbaugh,but there's always a risk that a successful coach will begin overly believing the hype about his genius,and we're already seeing that with brother Jim in San Fran as he makes a mess of the QB situation.There's only ONE good,modern-day example--and that was the legendarily-poised Joe Montana--of a QB being ready for a championship in his 2nd year,and Joe had a chance to get his feet wet at the end of his rookie season after the 49ers had been eliminated from postseason contention.Even Brady isn't a true model to follow b/c he was LUCKY to escape the Snow Bowl game with a victory...and he hardly played in the AFC title game in Pittsburgh as Drew Bledsoe came off the sidelines to lead NE to the SB.I'll eat my words and tip my hat in sincere congratulations if Kaepernick has a great postseason and leads the Niners to the title(I actually halfway like the team),but I'll be quite surprised if that happens

Fare thee well, Li
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #268
country flag ShiftyFella

I probably be watching Bears vs Packers cause it's great historic rivalry and all smack talk before this game was hilarious. who wins this game can decides who gets PO ticket by having shot to clinch division, basically this is must win game for Bears. Also would be switching between Falcons\Texans games on second tv since it's Cinderella story at Georgia Dome, if Giants win this game it would be hilarious cause they lost big chunk of their starters and Atlanta undefeated at home. Texans game important too, with a loss they loose playoff bye clinch and possibility of clinching division, also it would be interesting how they bounce back from embarrassing game vs NE and what Luck can do, tho his turnovers can decide outcome of the game.

Ravens got Sugs back so maybe not so grim future, tho it's all about Flaco\Rice since Payton can score at least 30, so they need to keep up
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #269
country flag bruce goose

So Flacco wants a big contract,huh?....That's a good idea;let him look for a cushy deal----as a free agent signee with Arizona,Buffalo,Jacksonville or KC...where he'd be EXPOSED for the POS fraud that he is....Nos vemos,pinche vergologo

Fare thee well, Li
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #270
country flag paulmara

No chance for comeback ?