Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #211
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
objective analysis of Dushevina's paintings
Do we really have to comment ?

The more important thing. I΄m getting ready my Dream team for the Polar Olympics. We represent the Eastern Hemisphere.

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #212
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Do we really have to comment ?

The more important thing. I΄m getting ready my Dream team for the Polar Olympics. We represent the Eastern Hemisphere.

That might be the best flag I've ever seen in my life.I'll assume that's an infant polar bear but he/she appears to have shades of grey in the fur.I've never noticed any baby polar bears with grey coloration yet maybe I haven't paid enough attention.Is that normal coloring or was that little wonder cross-bred;i.e.,from mating a polar bear with a grey-colored bear cousin from another species??

..as for the artwork,I suspect that Vera sought style points from male judges who imagined her taking off those clothes in the painting

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS

Last edited by bruce goose : Nov 29th, 2012 at 02:15 PM.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #213
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Caro's off-topic thread is fairly dead now...if we're lucky,someone wanders over there once a week or so.......so maybe there's an art lover here who could give an objective analysis of Dushevina's paintings.To ME,Vera herSELF is a work of art,so I might not be terribly committed to evaluating her artwork impartially....Any informed,honest opinions are welcome
She's better at drawing than me, this i can evaluate for sure
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #214
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
She's better at drawing than me, this i can evaluate for sure
She's probably MUCh more attractive than you,too;no offense intended--I'm not saying that you're ugly--but you'd have to be fairly awesome to match Big Bepa in looks

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #215
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's probably MUCh more attractive than you,too;no offense intended--I'm not saying that you're ugly--but you'd have to be fairly awesome to match Big Bepa in looks
Yeah, Vera is nice, tho i prefer other russian girls Galina and Vesnina

I would be alarmed if i would be more attractive since i'm a dude
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #216
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Yeah, Vera is nice, tho i prefer other russian girls Galina and Vesnina

I would be alarmed if i would be more attractive since i'm a dude
Looks-wise,you'd just about be hitting the lottery with ANY of them as companions;that's a can't-lose situation.As a Latino,I'm obligated to point out that Vesnina's backside is disappointingly flat,but I mention that mostly because she's virtually flawless in other regards,and she's supposedly a sweet gal...which is more important in the long-term than her physical beauty.To me,both of the Bepas are VERY lovely,but Zvonareva is a little flaky with her conversations with imaginary friends under her towel,and the Dush-kitten is true perfection in terms of appearance.I suppose that you could improve her by making her 6'6",with the same sculpted dimensions,to be a modern replica of a Norse goddess...but that's being picky.......You're right on the money with Galya,though;I started telling my friends about her years ago when she was almost completely unknown to casual fans.If she even broke into the top 20 and stayed there semi-regularly,the endorsements would come rapidly

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #217
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Paul,one possibility that I hadn't pondered was that your flag symbol is actually a KOALA bear,which it sort of resembles.I'm no expert on the habitat of different types of koalas,but perhaps there's a species that dwells in colder climates(???)

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #218
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm no expert on the habitat of different types of koalas,but perhaps there's a species that dwells in colder climates(???)
snow koala

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #219
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
snow koala

If ANYone knew the answer,I knew it would be YOU

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 06:45 PM   #220
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

I'm switching back to my old tennis place because the new one is too much money. Which would be fine, except that everyone migrated from the old place to the new one so it's me and 2/3 other good players...and there's also the fact that the facilities there are from the mid-'90s, and the new place was built in 2011...
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 07:09 PM   #221
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
I'm switching back to my old tennis place because the new one is too much money.
Sorry to hear about it, but it's the reality of life.

Quote:
and there's also the fact that the facilities there are from the mid-'90s
Petra is using old facilities. It is more about passion.
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 10:39 PM   #222
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Ah, I know...plus I have to save money if I want to buy the new Steam. I'm excited to try that new 16x15 string pattern.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 11:36 PM   #223
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
...and there's also the fact that the facilities there are from the mid-'90s
You mean that it's already crumbling to the ground??That's some pretty crappy architecture!

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 06:11 PM   #224
country flag bruce goose

In light of the Belcher murder-suicide,it was kind of thoughtless,IMO,that the commissioner didn't give the KC players at least one full day to grieve by postponing the game 'til Monday...it's been done before and should've been done again

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 06:34 PM   #225
country flag ShiftyFella

I think one day is not enough, in days where media from everywhere talks about it, sometimes it's better to do something to forget about it, tho after game they still would have to deal with it.