Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #151
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Do any of you guys play?
sort of but everyone at local club hates me, i fist pump even on let cords
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 04:42 AM   #152
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
sort of but everyone at local club hates me, i fist pump even on let cords
This is where I must give the sport some credit for its code of etiquette: Even though it's not at all illegal,it seems that very few players intentionally try to hit their opponents with shots.If AYE had such opportunities,with an opponent whom I didn't like,I'd do it constantly

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #153
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Oh! Kindred spirits!
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #154
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Now that you've overcome that momentary embarrassment from yesterday,you can tell me whether or not you enjoyed the Sortilegio vid

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #155
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

It's a trick question...I'd have to be dead not to enjoy it. (He looks like William Levy, the Cuban actor...is it him??)
petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #156
country flag bruce goose

Injury Update: It turns out that Roethlisberger has an injured rib,too,so he has been completely ruled out of action for this Sunday's game in Pittsburgh.Since the rematch in Baltimore is only 2 weeks later,it's quite conceivable that he could miss THAT game as well.

Quite frankly,if we can't win EITHER of two games facing Byron Leftwich as QB,then we don't deserve to win the division AT ALL and I'll start looking towards next season.Byron is a gutsy fellow who has played through pain and injury,but he's a virtual statue in the passing pocket--and is only slightly above mediocrity in terms of passing skill--so ANY competent pro defense should be able to disrupt his rhythm.....Having said all that,we'd be really lucky to make it past Houston in the AFC playoffs,IMO;it's a bad matchup for us this season.Our best bet would be if someone ELSE upset them in the opening round of the playoffs,as we could find a way to outscore our other potential opponents...though Denver might be a tough challenge,too...even though we'd play them at home in Baltimore

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #157
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Did i tell you how disgusted i'm with Jets for ripping Timmy the Great? They're bunch of fools, having gem and completely misused it

btw, lockout situation drive me nuts, they even stopped talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
This is where I must give the sport some credit for its code of etiquette: Even though it's not at all illegal,it seems that very few players intentionally try to hit their opponents with shots.If AYE had such opportunities,with an opponent whom I didn't like,I'd do it constantly
i'm too lazy and unfocused to play for real, since me playing tennis is just part of gym exercise i behave like 10x Ivanovic constantly distracting opponent, fistpumping and kamaning, my only game plan to hit dropshots\lob combo since i can't do much else
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #158
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Did i tell you how disgusted i'm with Jets for ripping Timmy the Great? They're bunch of fools, having gem and completely misused it

btw, lockout situation drive me nuts, they even stopped talking

i'm too lazy and unfocused to play for real, since me playing tennis is just part of gym exercise i behave like 10x Ivanovic constantly distracting opponent, fistpumping and kamaning, my only game plan to hit dropshots\lob combo since i can't do much else
I either would refuse to play someone I deeply disliked or,if FORCED to play him,I'd aim so many shots at his head that he'd either quit and walk off the court...or we'd just fight right there and forget about the match

You skipped right from NFL to NHL while hardly taking a breath....Ice hockey is a great sport so you have my sympathy.I'd love to see enforcers used in soccer as that would make it so much more intriguing;the only problem would be the red card rule so you'd have to send your enforcer in to take someone out at the end of the match when you either knew that you were going to lose....or were so far ahead that being a man down wouldn't hurt for a few minutes.FIFA is so fearful of that sort of brawling that you'd have to hire tight-lipped guys who wouldn't reveal any secrets: "No,coach didn't tell me to go in and kick that guy's ass;I just lost my temper again and it's merely a coincidence that I beat the crap out of the guy who kept fouling our best players..."

If your enforcer gets banned,who cares? You could keep him quiet with a nice payoff for doing his job well...and just hire ANOTHER enforcer...a boxer or MMA competitor.It's obvious that most soccer players fight like adolescent girls;the sissy boys are so scared of getting hit in the face that they don't even get close enough to land a punch...it's nothing but backhanded girl-slapping style.Of course,once the other players in the league read the papers and heard how your enforcers had sent a few guys to the hospital,they wouldn't foul your star players that much...at least not deliberately

Not meaning to mock your team,but don't expect the Jets to ever be a consistently-good franchise;they've been a Clown College operation for most of the last 40-odd years since they won their only Super Bowl...with only brief stretches of success in between...practically NEVER a SB favorite and,with the current management group,that's not gonna change anytime soon

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #159
country flag ShiftyFella

Jets my team? No, No, NO!! All teams in major sports i root for come from Philadelphia(except Oregon Ducks) and all this started from good ol' days of Broadstreet bullies, tho i wasn't even born when the real Flyers bullies were fighting with USSR, Boston and others. Also, because of this obsession i always mistake USA anthem with "God Bless America"

I watch Jets only because Timmy the Great is there but they don't use him. Once we talking NFL, i hope Andy finally gets fired from coaching my Eagles, he should've left with Donovan a long time ago. He screwd one of the greatest QBs in Michel, then he made team that everyone feared soft and puffy. With all Vicks injuries i think we need new QB as well but who do we get, rookie Foles seams legit but i need to see him more at NFL level, tho i liked him at College level because college sports is the second thing after NHL i follow really closely.

I don't watch and don't like soccer much to me it's boring, also there no fights or good hard hits without pads like in rugby but i sometimes can enjoy women's soccer
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #160
country flag bruce goose

Wow! You're the first one I've met who agreed with me that women's soccer was more tolerable than men's;I'll admit that the very elite men's teams pass and share the ball impressively,but women are usually less selfish than men so they function as a team more fluidly.I also like the fact that they are FAR less bitchy than the so-called male players(the irony,huh?),and you only see a fraction of the pathetic diving and flopping that the men do.After being raised on the NFL in the U.S.,it's nearly impossible for me to respect sissy male athletes,though aye DO support the Tricolor,out of patriotism,whenever we play WC or any important international competition.

Andy Reid isn't a bad coach;a winning percentage like his,over a long stretch,doesn't come by accident,but he has always limited even his best teams with his rigid loyalty to the overrated West Coast Offense(WCO).Shanahan diversified the WCO by integrating the power running of Terrell Davis,and Holgrem opened it up by adding in a deep-passing component with Favre...but Andy never changed,and that's why I rank him with 'very good' coaches(Cowher,Fisher,Chuck Knox,etc.) but NOT 'great' ones....last Sunday's game was the Imploder Bowl.I think the Eagles would've won if Vick hadn't gotten hurt,yet they still wouldn't have made any sort of playoff run even with a healthy Vick...too much discord on that team

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #161
country flag netphobia

YESSS USWNT
petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #162
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
YESSS USWNT
Would you care to explain what that means,mi sobrina

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #163
country flag netphobia

US Women's National Team. Soccer!
petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #164
country flag bruce goose

Well,they certainly are an impressive bunch of gals;our own women use them as a benchmark for where they want the program to go.Our women's sports teams have been underfunded for years,but we've finally gotten a little more competitive against the girls from up north......still no question on who the best team is,though

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #165
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

soccer hmmm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Wonder Goal Sweden Vs England 4 2

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote