Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #136
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Forever losing to club-level pushers. Because I'm a headcase BBB.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #137
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

pushers are boring
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #138
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Forever losing to club-level pushers. Because I'm a headcase BBB.
Well,if you DO have any Latina blood in you,then THIS is bound to cheer you up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvt2-OTfym4

...it always leaves STENI tingling whenever she needs a pick-me-up.

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion

Last edited by bruce goose : Nov 15th, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #139
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Injury Update: Ben Roethlisberger hurt his shoulder and was removed from the game in last night's win over KC,and there's at least some doubt as to whether he'll be ready for this Sunday.He's a gutsy player who's MORE than willing to play through pain but,from the Steelers' perspective,a lot depends on the nature of the injury.Certain shoulder ailments can be exacerbated and become far more serious if the player doesn't recuperate properly,while others are merely painful and heal gradually regardless of whether an athlete uses a throwing motion.

Backup Byron Leftwich is a serviceable QB who can adequately fill in for a while,but he can't perform nearly as well as Big Ben does and the Steelers would,obviously,rather have Ben for the playoffs and,to a lesser extent,key regular season games.I like the Ravens chances MUCh better if Leftwich starts for the Steelers OR if Ben plays with an impaired throwing motion.Even though they're our biggest rival,I don't wish any career-ending injury on Ben if he plays;however,I won't object if we knock him upside the head and leave him dizzy for a couple hours...as long as there's no long-term concussion-induced damage

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #140
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,if you DO have any Latina blood in you,then THIS is bound to cheer you up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvt2-OTfym4

...it always leaves STENI tingling whenever she needs a pick-me-up....Oh and,in case you didn't figure it out,Net....YOU'RE the one being carried in the vid
Oh my. I don't know that I should have watched that with other people in the room.
petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #141
country flag bruce goose

Just picturing that family scene now

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #142
country flag netphobia

My coach is going to procure some Wilson posters for me. The Wilson rep who gets them the racquets and stuff also gives them posters and he already gave me one of Vika...omg.

(They also happen to have a cardboard cutout of Petra for the Steam. But I'm not that creepy. )
petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:09 AM   #143
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
(They also happen to have a cardboard cutout of Petra for the Steam. But I'm not that creepy. )
Are you saying that you ARE creepy--but just not enough to worship and talk to a cutout?......Gonna send you a PM in a little bit

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #144
country flag netphobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Are you saying that you ARE creepy--but just not enough to worship and talk to a cutout?......Gonna send you a PM in a little bit
I don't know – there's a big debate in GM right now about whether recognizing obscure players is 'creepy' or speaks of obsession.

Anyways, I'm reasonably sure the Petra cutout brought me bad luck, because after I noticed it I choked my lead, mentally imploded and lost the match.
petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #145
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't know – there's a big debate in GM right now about whether recognizing obscure players is 'creepy' or speaks of obsession.

Anyways, I'm reasonably sure the Petra cutout brought me bad luck, because after I noticed it I choked my lead, mentally imploded and lost the match.
Hey Im always wondering, do you get piss off when your opponent hit a winner or do you call her names in your mind when you are losing??
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:59 AM   #146
country flag netphobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Hey Im always wondering, do you get piss off when your opponent hit a winner or do you call her names in your mind when you are losing??
If my opponent hits a winner I'm usually pissed at myself for not getting to it...unless I really hate her in which case I am angry at her.

I don't know, I'm sure people are different, but if I'm losing I get...really...er, frustrated with myself. (There's a lot of hitting-racquet-against-the-sides-of-my-shoes and mumbling "oh my god get it together" to myself and occasionally if I do something really bad, I will say "COME ON REALLY?? REALLY???" or "OH, BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL".)

Oh, the other day when I was losing, I remembered that I could hit a drop shot, and so I hit one, and as she ran for it (she didn't get to it in time) my friend said I had a very vindictive smile on my face..........

petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #147
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
If my opponent hits a winner I'm usually pissed at myself for not getting to it...unless I really hate her in which case I am angry at her.

I don't know, I'm sure people are different, but if I'm losing I get...really...er, frustrated with myself. (There's a lot of hitting-racquet-against-the-sides-of-my-shoes and mumbling "oh my god get it together" to myself and occasionally if I do something really bad, I will say "COME ON REALLY?? REALLY???" or "OH, BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL".)

Oh, the other day when I was losing, I remembered that I could hit a drop shot, and so I hit one, and as she ran for it (she didn't get to it in time) my friend said I had a very vindictive smile on my face..........

Lol! You are silly... How did you get involve in tennis?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #148
country flag netphobia

My parents signed me up for lessons when I was 8. But before that I played "street tennis" with my brother where I stood on one half of the road and he stood on the other half and we hit a tennis ball back and forth.

Then I accidentally allowed tennis to become my life ahah

Do any of you guys play?
petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #149
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do any of you guys play?
Do you count "garden tennis" with kids ?
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #150
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Do you count "garden tennis" with kids ?
The Emperor is an expert at Flipper Tennis in his free time,and he and I will expect a good summary of the important matches from you when the Polar Olympics are taking place