Indian Wells 2012 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #46
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all
Re: Indian Wells 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
cracking the Top Ten seems outta range for now to be honest.
she has to win today for sure, next round vs Kiri everything could happen.
Why seems that outta range?
If she is healthy, I have no concerns for that match today or for a possible match vs. Kiri
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #47
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
cracking the Top Ten seems outta range for now to be honest.
she has to win today for sure, next round vs Kiri everything could happen.
I don't see how it's "outta range." She has a lot of tournaments with barely nothing to defend (eg. IW, clay courts) so plenty of opportunities. But if she plays like she has the past month you are right, top 10 probably won't happen for a while. I'm eagerly awaiting seeing her reach her peak.

Last edited by everythingtaboo : Mar 10th, 2012 at 11:01 AM.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #48
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

it´s maybe in range to get into Top Ten for a very short moment if she can sum up some good results at the next tournaments (her form doesn´t look good enough for that ATM) and when summer comes she has lots of points to defend, not much to gain.

I am a bit pessimistic when it comes to Sabine lately, she just isn't playing good enough this season so far.

But Bine is always able to surprise, i hope for that of course.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #49
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
I am a bit pessimistic when it comes to Sabine lately, she just isn't playing good enough this season so far.
Is that surprising? Every 2 days she has something that prevents her to win matches. Abdominal muscle strain here, flu there. It's a miracle that she has won so many points this season so far. Hopefully she will be healthy now for the rest of the season. (I know, it's just a wish...)
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #50
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Is that surprising? Every 2 days she has something that prevents her to win matches. Abdominal muscle strain here, flu there. It's a miracle that she has won so many points this season so far. Hopefully she will be healthy now for the rest of the season. (I know, it's just a wish...)
i hope she is at least Ok for IW and Miami, she's struggling with her health more than ever this year.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #51

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
I'm trying to stay optimistic that the doctor's in Germany were able to sort out her current health issues. Because, if she has another bad loss with another sickness/injury related excuse I feel we'll be having the "she need's a real coach" conversation all over again.
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #52

Quote:
i hope she is at least Ok for IW and Miami, she's struggling with her health more than ever this year.
It's weird all these injuries and health scares are happening around the same time and more frequent than ever. She never used to be this "fragile." But I guess she's playing more tennis than she ever has with her ranking, FC responsibilities etc. But she's a professional athlete-- her body should be able to handle most things thrown at it.

It's been a sucky year for my faves getting injured. One minute it's Kim, then Sabine, then Bepa and then Petra.
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #53
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
I'm trying to stay optimistic that the doctor's in Germany were able to sort out her current health issues. Because, if she has another bad loss with another sickness/injury related excuse I feel we'll be having the "she need's a real coach" conversation all over again.

I'm saying nothing.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #54
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck today Bine vs Dominguez Lino in singles and vs Hlavackova/Hradecka (in the same, Court 8) in doubles

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #55
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

My expectations are high from Sabine in this tournament. Nice draw, healthy Sabine...
I want to watch her real game with big serves without ues. Lino is a good test to show this. She has to defeat her in straight sets/games.

Good Luck My All Time #1 ! You can do it Sabine!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #56
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
My expectations are high from Sabine in this tournament. Nice draw, healthy Sabine...
I want to watch her real game with big serves without ues. Lino is a good test to show this. She has to defeat her in straight sets/games.

Good Luck My All Time #1 ! You can do it Sabine!
Unfortunately, we don't know this. She likes keeping her health condition in a secret, we learn everything only after a severe defeat (Radwanska in Dubai and other in the past). You never know with her

But I hope it'll be fine

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #57
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

good luck against Dominguez Lino.. Sabine should win...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #58
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Here we go! Sabine to serve
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #59
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Pathetic performance
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #60
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, maybe she really still isn't healthy...

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote