Anticipated Vaidisova matches - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #1
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Anticipated Vaidisova matches

This is based on from 2015, when she's presumably all the way back. (Besides those with a "Radek angle", like Kvitova) I'd say fellow blondes Masha, Vika, Angie, and Caro.
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM   #2
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anticipated Vaidisova matches

Stephens, Bencic, Safarova, Kirilenko, and Oudin

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #3
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of

please don't jinx her

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud
josejaviergud is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM   #4
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

The only responses to this thread should be Vaidisova/Kvitova, Vaidisova/Sharapova, and Vaidisova/Ivanovic.
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM   #5
country flag TheDevMiester
*PLAYING TENNIS*

TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold TheDevMiester is a splendid one to behold

Whomever.
Kim Clijsters [4]/Lindsay Davenport [3]/Elena Dementieva
Future:
Eugenie B./Madison K./Jamie H./Monica P./Ajla T./Ana K./Victoria D./Taylor T.
TheDevMiester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM   #6
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
This is based on from 2015, when she's presumably all the way back. (Besides those with a "Radek angle", like Kvitova) I'd say fellow blondes Masha, Vika, Angie, and Caro.
the game she just showed us yesterday is not ready for big matches. Before talking revenge, please let her show us some high level tennis, not this ITF/High School tennis. She needs time.
Unless you want those girls to humiliate her, destroying the confidence she is trying to build.

Last edited by Serve2Win : Yesterday at 07:13 PM.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #7
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Really....she won a match and we are already anticipating matches against top players.
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM   #8
country flag Jaisons

Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold Jaisons is a splendid one to behold

Jaisons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM   #9
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
The only responses to this thread should be Vaidisova/Kvitova, Vaidisova/Sharapova, and Vaidisova/Ivanovic.
this

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM   #10
country flag Kzm

Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold Kzm is a splendid one to behold

Vaidisova vs Kuznetsova

Will Kuzy get a new peasant?

Ana KONJUH - Zarina DIYAS - Belinda BENCIC - Elina SVITOLINA

Anna CHAKVETADZE
Kzm is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #11
country flag PLP

PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute

Besides the Petra angle, it would be hilarious to see her play doubles with Hingis.

Looking forward to her matches with Ana and hoping for a good schooling over Genie.

Martina Hingis Forever!!!
PLP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM   #12
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future

Give her Nicole Gibbs!
NoppaNoppa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM   #13
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

I think Stacey Tan would be the obvious answer
TrojanStallion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #14
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM   #15
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole vs Maria needs to finally happen!