Sisters' American Spring Swing 2012 thread (Indian Wells, Nassau, Miami, Charleston) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #46
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sisters' American Spring Swing 2012 thread (Indian Wells, Nassau, Miami, Charlest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokisit View Post
Aga kicked that arse! She is super.
Yes, Aga is so consistent Head To Head vs Pennetta 4-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDu View Post
Back after ban.
Welcome back then. What did you do?

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #47
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sisters' American Spring Swing 2012 thread (Indian Wells, Nassau, Miami, Charlest

I offended Chinese community on tennisforum it seems (it's called racism by the admins )
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #48

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Ula will play 2nd round vs Maria Sanchez (the American one)
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #49
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

MaDu you were banned?
in the meantime Aga has just lost a set to Hampton
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #50
country flag mateusz2904
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of

I feel so sorry for Jamie... She was playing great tennis and it was really possible for her to beat Aga...
Anyway, can anybody explain me the rule which gave Aga 3-0 lead? Polish commentators probably didn't know anything about it, I watched the match in English, but I didn't understand what happened. There was something abour regulations and medical time-outs. I have never seen something like this before.

TT SINGLES: 4 Olomouc'11, Barcelona'12, Olympics'12, French Open'13, Charleston'14, Bad Gastein'14, Baku'14, Montreal'14
TT DOUBLES: 2 w/AdeyC Bogota'10'11, Karuizawa'10, Montpellier'10, Birmingham'11, Poitiers'11, Bratislava'11, Zawada'12, Bad Gastein'13'14, Wimbledon'14
mateusz2904 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #51

She got two games penalty as you can't receive medical help due to cramps.
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #52
country flag mateusz2904
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of

I thought so... Is it only about cramps? And what if it lasts even longer? Would Aga get more games? I heard that she would receive one point every 20sec.

TT SINGLES: 4 Olomouc'11, Barcelona'12, Olympics'12, French Open'13, Charleston'14, Bad Gastein'14, Baku'14, Montreal'14
TT DOUBLES: 2 w/AdeyC Bogota'10'11, Karuizawa'10, Montpellier'10, Birmingham'11, Poitiers'11, Bratislava'11, Zawada'12, Bad Gastein'13'14, Wimbledon'14
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #53

yes. You basically lose point if you don't start rally during 20 seconds since the finishing of the last point. For example Ivanović lost some games I remember as she escaped to toilet during a game. It was in Linz I believe.

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #54
country flag mateusz2904
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Interesting... It seems that tennis can always surprise me
Anyway, Aga was a bit lucky, she seemed not to have an idea how to play against Hampton. I hope she will learn her lesson and show much more in the quarterfinal.

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #55
country flag Irute

Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of

Aga was definitely lucky today, but win is a win
Irute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #56

I think Agnieszka would have beaten Jamie in 3rd set anyway. Just like she did against Wozniak. She lifts her game up when it really matters.
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #57

http://www.thenassauguardian.com/ind...6373&Itemid=50

Article about Ula's first match. She hopes to win the tournament.
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #58
country flag Irute

Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of Irute has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDu View Post
I think Agnieszka would have beaten Jamie in 3rd set anyway. Just like she did against Wozniak. She lifts her game up when it really matters.
That is probably true, however it is not 100% guaranteed therefore she was lucky.
Irute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #59
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

wow, can't believe that people are so obsessed with everything Aga does...

I really see nothing wrong in Aga's behavior

The rules are for a reason for God's sake
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #60

Now that she got to top5 she will be critisized for everything she does. Even for a fart or whatever.