News from Kim and Lleyton in Australia - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2002, 07:06 PM   #1
country flag Lleykimmy1

Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice
News from Kim and Lleyton in Australia

Do you know where did Kim go in Australia during Lleyton was playing the final of the Masters Cup? Was she already in Adelaide?

Thank you for you answers
CONGRATULATIONS TO KIM AND LLEYTON FOR YOUR WINS TO THE MASTERS !!
Lleykimmy1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2002, 07:52 PM   #2
country flag Lleykimmy1

Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice Lleykimmy1 is just really nice
I've just read somewhere that Kim was in Adelaide, but is she already by Lleyton's house?
I don't think she's in a hotel if Lleyton's house is in the same city.
Old Nov 17th, 2002, 09:04 PM   #3
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
She said she was going to QLD for a holiday, before going to Adelaide to prepare for next year
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2002, 09:29 PM   #4
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by untitled2284
She said she was going to QLD for a holiday, before going to Adelaide to prepare for next year
So is she going to holiday with or without Lleyton? I thought they were going to go on a holiday together

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2002, 11:52 PM   #5
country flag spiritfullfrog

spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light
This is what Lleyton said in a interview after his win...

QUESTION: Congratulations, Lleyton. Justine Henin got married and she changed her name to the husband's family name. If you marry Kim Clijsters, do you want her to change to Kim Hewitt as well?
LLEYTON HEWITT: I got no idea. Haven't even thought about it. That's the least of my worries, if we're to get married, you know, it doesn't really bother me, I guess.
QUESTION: I don't think I can top that. Talking of Kim, who was it you were on the phone to when your dad brought the phone out on to court?
LLEYTON HEWITT: Yeah, it was Kim. That was an easy one.
spiritfullfrog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2002, 12:06 AM   #6
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by angele87

So is she going to holiday with or without Lleyton? I thought they were going to go on a holiday together
Together. I'm pretty sure Lleyton is meeting her there
Old Nov 18th, 2002, 04:23 AM   #7
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by angele87

LOL that would be funny! Kim gets tired of waiting for Lleyton to start her holiday, so she takes off on her own.
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2002, 12:23 PM   #8
kit

kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point
What means "QLD"?
kit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2002, 12:42 PM   #9
country flag Josh
Team WTAworld
Administrator
aka Nibbler

Josh has disabled reputation
QLD = Queensland
Old Nov 19th, 2002, 02:06 AM   #10
Pinkie

Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future Pinkie has a brilliant future
Here's a new update:

After his win in Shanghai, Lleyton arrived in Adelaide on Tuesday morning (with Kim) and gave a press conference. On Thursday, the couple will be in Sydney for a tennis clinic and on Sunday they'll attend a charity event.
Pinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2002, 04:33 AM   #11
country flag spiritfullfrog

spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light
I also heard too that Lleyton esd flying into Australia today.

Pinkie ~ where'd you hear about the press conference? any idea what he said in it?
spiritfullfrog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2002, 05:30 AM   #12
pcabenojar

pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice pcabenojar is just really nice
Looks like Lleyton & Kim will be off to the Great Barrier Reef. Here's an article.....

Hewitt knows no barriers in his relentless pursuit of greatness
From Neil Harman, Tennis Correspondent in Shanghai

LLEYTON HEWITT will spend the next couple of weeks exploring the delights and dangers that unite to form the mysterious beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. It might be as well for any passing shark, stingray or box jellyfish that considers taking a nibble out of his pale white flesh to swim off in the opposite direction. Too long looking into his sea-blue eyes is certainly enough to see off all manner of human predator.
pcabenojar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2002, 05:36 AM   #13
country flag Lleykimmy1

Thank you for your informations !
Old Nov 19th, 2002, 11:39 AM   #14
country flag 2284

No pics, but Sports Tonight just showed Kim and Lleyton kissing as he got off the plane...and they are in Adelaide at the moment.
Old Nov 19th, 2002, 12:58 PM   #15
kit

kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh,thank you Josh and thanks for the news of lleyton and kim.
kit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote