Hello, And Im Back - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 06:23 AM   #1
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Hello, And Im Back

Hi there to all on BFTP. Its me and Im back on my fave spot on the web, BFTP!!!!Been really busy with work related issues and apart from that I have been travelling about a lot and watching and playing loads of tennis. And flirting with assorted hairy bears when I get the chance. I want to thank everyone who has sent me posts to see how I have been. That was so appreciated. Let the fun begin, those who know me of old can now expect 5 million posts per week.
Glad to be back and to be back to wind some of you up!!!
I will post some holiday snaps for those who want to see them from my travels since January.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 08:32 AM   #2
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
Hi there to all on BFTP. Its me and Im back on my fave spot on the web, BFTP!!!!Been really busy with work related issues and apart from that I have been travelling about a lot and watching and playing loads of tennis. And flirting with assorted hairy bears when I get the chance. I want to thank everyone who has sent me posts to see how I have been. That was so appreciated. Let the fun begin, those who know me of old can now expect 5 million posts per week.
Glad to be back and to be back to wind some of you up!!!
I will post some holiday snaps for those who want to see them from my travels since January.
Hi Macky I've missed you, where have you been? Although from the sounds of your post, where-ever it was you have been having a great time! I must admit I was concerned, and so were alot of your pals! I would come over and smack you on the bottom, with a blunt object, but knowing you, you, would probably enjoy that! Glad to see you are back!
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #3
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Hi Macky I've missed you, where have you been? Although from the sounds of your post, where-ever it was you have been having a great time! I must admit I was concerned, and so were alot of your pals! I would come over and smack you on the bottom, with a blunt object, but knowing you, you, would probably enjoy that! Glad to see you are back!
SueA blunt object sounds good but you know I do prefer straps!!. I have been very well actually, lost some weight, looking better etc. Just that I had been so busy doing research for work I kind of fell away from BFTP. I guess it was because I knew that if I came on here I wouldnt do my research as I should!!!! And I still have a heavy work load in the hospital. We were in Rotterdam for the tennis lately and as well as looking the way I like old Bones himself- Davydenko- is a great player to watch. Been down in London a few times and I have to say dont listen to the critics re Love Never Dies- it is fantastic, dare I say more enjoyable than Phantom??
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #4
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
SueA blunt object sounds good but you know I do prefer straps!!. I have been very well actually, lost some weight, looking better etc. Just that I had been so busy doing research for work I kind of fell away from BFTP. I guess it was because I knew that if I came on here I wouldnt do my research as I should!!!! And I still have a heavy work load in the hospital. We were in Rotterdam for the tennis lately and as well as looking the way I like old Bones himself- Davydenko- is a great player to watch. Been down in London a few times and I have to say dont listen to the critics re Love Never Dies- it is fantastic, dare I say more enjoyable than Phantom??
Macky I hope you haven't lost to much weight, nobody likes a skinny boy! You dissapeared right after Andy lost, you had such high hopes for him, so I knew you would be upset when he lost! Sounds like you were bogged down with research, at the hospital, so it was probably just as well, you gave the forum a miss for awhile, otherwise you would never have got any work done! You might have to help Andy out, sounds like he needs a good shrink, and do you know anything about knee's, because Rafa's seem to be on the bkink again!

I never fancied Phantom, so I'm not such about "Love", I know the Critics, gave it a hard time, but what do they know! It's doing well at the Box Office, and that will be the only thing that concerns ALW. I want to go down to see the MJ Musicial for my birthday, have you seen that Macky, that is meant to be really good.
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 09:32 AM   #5
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Macky I hope you haven't lost to much weight, nobody likes a skinny boy! You dissapeared right after Andy lost, you had such high hopes for him, so I knew you would be upset when he lost! Sounds like you were bogged down with research, at the hospital, so it was probably just as well, you gave the forum a miss for awhile, otherwise you would never have got any work done! You might have to help Andy out, sounds like he needs a good shrink, and do you know anything about knee's, because Rafa's seem to be on the bkink again!

I never fancied Phantom, so I'm not such about "Love", I know the Critics, gave it a hard time, but what do they know! It's doing well at the Box Office, and that will be the only thing that concerns ALW. I want to go down to see the MJ Musicial for my birthday, have you seen that Macky, that is meant to be really good.
I havent seen it yet, Love Never Dies is very different from Phantom, I think you would enjoy it. As far as Murray is concerned I am dissapointed that he lost in the Australian Open final but I am also concerned that he may be becoming very readable to other players. That is to say that he is more predictable the longer he has been on the tour and the real power players know now not to get involved with rallying with him but instead blasting him off the court. We shall see, he is in Monaco this week for the Masters but I tell you he will need to be very focused to beat Kholschrieber on a clay court. Hope that Nadal does have a great clay court season, I think he will and to be honest I think Monte Carlo will be a breeze for him Sue. When is your birthday anyway???
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 01:28 PM   #6
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
I havent seen it yet, Love Never Dies is very different from Phantom, I think you would enjoy it. As far as Murray is concerned I am dissapointed that he lost in the Australian Open final but I am also concerned that he may be becoming very readable to other players. That is to say that he is more predictable the longer he has been on the tour and the real power players know now not to get involved with rallying with him but instead blasting him off the court. We shall see, he is in Monaco this week for the Masters but I tell you he will need to be very focused to beat Kholschrieber on a clay court. Hope that Nadal does have a great clay court season, I think he will and to be honest I think Monte Carlo will be a breeze for him Sue. When is your birthday anyway???
Macky They say Love solves all the world's problems, and Andy is back with Kim, so say the DM, so maybe things will start to improve for him! I think, he has lost he way, of late, and just seems to be in a bad place, so if he is happy off the court, things might improve on it! I agree about Kholschrieber, thats going to be a tough match, for Andy, and it will be interesting to see, how he plays! Regarding Rafa, if his knee's are bothering him again, I can't see, how playing on clay, will help, but I will just have to wait and see. I'm glad you are back Macky
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #7
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Macky They say Love solves all the world's problems, and Andy is back with Kim, so say the DM, so maybe things will start to improve for him! I think, he has lost he way, of late, and just seems to be in a bad place, so if he is happy off the court, things might improve on it! I agree about Kholschrieber, thats going to be a tough match, for Andy, and it will be interesting to see, how he plays! Regarding Rafa, if his knee's are bothering him again, I can't see, how playing on clay, will help, but I will just have to wait and see. I'm glad you are back Macky
And I am glad to be back Sue. Yes it will be tough for Nadal but I have confidence in him. Re Murray I do feel he has to approach the game differently from how he has historically, be more aggressive. And re your earlier post I am still like a chunkier than version of Johan Kriek, I dont think that me and skinny would ever be mentioned in the same breath!!!!
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 03:57 PM   #8
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness you have returned Sir Iain

I've been scarce myself lately (and will be for another couple of weeks), but when I return we'll work on pumping up the Billie Jean King section.

Now go celebrate
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 04:17 PM   #9
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Thank goodness you have returned Sir Iain

I've been scarce myself lately (and will be for another couple of weeks), but when I return we'll work on pumping up the Billie Jean King section.

Now go celebrate
MateThat is so lovely that you are glad to have me back, it really is. And for sure I am looking forward to working with you on the BJK thread. Trust you are well. And what have I to celebrate, the obvious answer being I am back on here again!!!!
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 06:16 PM   #10
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

The master is back!! As suddenly as he had disappeared ... WELLCOME BACK, mate!

So the forum is saved, and this we celebrate with some proper fireworks

BUT ... I also have to scold you my friend!

The next time you know beforehand that you will leave for a longer time, please tell us early enough. I was indeed a bit worried, and obviously I wasn't the only one here.

But, anyways ... Welcome back! Nice to have you here again!
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 06:36 PM   #11
country flag chrissiefan

Quote:
And I am glad to be back Sue. Yes it will be tough for Nadal but I have confidence in him. Re Murray I do feel he has to approach the game differently from how he has historically, be more aggressive. And re your earlier post I am still like a chunkier than version of Johan Kriek, I dont think that me and skinny would ever be mentioned in the same breath!!!!
Are you going to post a pic, of the new improved Macky? I'm so glad, you aren't all skin and bones, that would be just YUK! I think we all agree that Andy needs to be more aggressive, but do the people around him, tell him so? I know he can be very stuborn, but if a plan isn't working, it must be time to change it. I really hope Rafa is going to play well on the clay, and stay injury free, I would be so upset, if he has to miss another Wimbledon
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #12
country flag chrissiefan

I love the pics, that have been posted. Great colours in the fireworks! I really like the picture of the fat old bird, I do hope that wasn't meant to be me! lol!
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 05:53 AM   #13
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
The master is back!! As suddenly as he had disappeared ... WELLCOME BACK, mate!

So the forum is saved, and this we celebrate with some proper fireworks

BUT ... I also have to scold you my friend!

The next time you know beforehand that you will leave for a longer time, please tell us early enough. I was indeed a bit worried, and obviously I wasn't the only one here.

But, anyways ... Welcome back! Nice to have you here again!
Man you are cool.Thanks for that and if your ever in Scotland give me a shout- as long as you can handle lots of whisky and late nights!!And I wont dissapear again without warning, I promise!!!!!
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 05:57 AM   #14
country flag iainmac

Quote:
Are you going to post a pic, of the new improved Macky? I'm so glad, you aren't all skin and bones, that would be just YUK! I think we all agree that Andy needs to be more aggressive, but do the people around him, tell him so? I know he can be very stuborn, but if a plan isn't working, it must be time to change it. I really hope Rafa is going to play well on the clay, and stay injury free, I would be so upset, if he has to miss another Wimbledon
Hi SueI will insert a new image on my page of me relaxing in Las Vegas!!!!Skin and bones, yuk although I do quite like the Davydenko look, or could that just be his bald head???Well Nadal will be on court today so we will see how he does, his first round match dosent look too tough. Unlike Murray with Kohlschreiber. I hope he copes but it will be a tough one. Murray needs someone like Gilbert to be honest.
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 05:59 AM   #15
country flag iainmac

Quote:
I love the pics, that have been posted. Great colours in the fireworks! I really like the picture of the fat old bird, I do hope that wasn't meant to be me! lol!
SueMaybe that cheeky Selecao was infering that it was me, what with me going on about loosing weight etc. Mind you I remain VERY chunky so I resemble that bird!!!!!