Monterrey QF: La Arn [6] def. Bratchikova 6-1, 7-6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 08:00 AM   #1
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute
Monterrey QF: La Arn [6] def. Bratchikova 6-1, 7-6

No thread yet?

What an odd match. Greta didn't even play so good, all she had to do until 6-1, 5-2 was to keep the ball in play, Bratchikova would eventually bash it into the net sooner or later.

And then, all of a sudden, Greta's momentum was totally gone, it wasn't even a choke or anything. Saved by the bell (rain delay) at 6-6 in the 2nd and, as always winning the tiebreak.

Great result up until now, next up is Cadantu who thrashed LDL. Dunno what to think about that matchup, which I'd usually have considered an excellent one. But she isn't in the semis for nothing....

Vamos Schätzelein and good luck. This is getting interesting now.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #2
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all
Re: Monterrey QF: La Arn [6] def. Bratchikova 6-1, 7-6

Well done Gréta! The next match is winnable too.

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #3
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Take the final (don't think anyone can beat Errani )

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #4
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post

Take the final (don't think anyone can beat Errani )
Greta doesnt lose in finals.

A final against Errani would be another 3 hours long festival of fierce grinding. Like all of their matches.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #5
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Magicman View Post
No thread yet?

What an odd match. Greta didn't even play so good, all she had to do until 6-1, 5-2 was to keep the ball in play, Bratchikova would eventually bash it into the net sooner or later.

And then, all of a sudden, Greta's momentum was totally gone, it wasn't even a choke or anything. Saved by the bell (rain delay) at 6-6 in the 2nd and, as always winning the tiebreak.

Great result up until now, next up is Cadantu who thrashed LDL. Dunno what to think about that matchup, which I'd usually have considered an excellent one. But she isn't in the semis for nothing....

Vamos Schätzelein
and good luck. This is getting interesting now.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #6
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Greta the Great!!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #7
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Nice win Greta
Final should be the aim now but I don't think she's able to beat Errani.
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #8
country flag Teseo

Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice Teseo is just really nice

Greta I want a Arn-Errani final
Teseo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote