Sabine's Off-Topic Support Group and Infirmary for Hopeless Cases - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #76
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Off-Topic Support Group and Infirmary for Hopeless Cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Yes Petra was my favorite on that tournament and I told her she will win that tournament on her first training. I never gave up shouting for her. If you had heard "Lets Go Petra" and "Pojd Petra" it was me I also watched 3 matches on Petra's player guest seat.

I still talk with Petra, her team and with Torsten Peschke on fb. We didn't break the connection.
Czech people are really friendly and nice
yes, we are but not all

Quote:
+ her racket . I also have photos and autogprahs with other players.

But helping the all players, spending time with them and working for the WTA was much more meaningful for me
Quote:
Thank you. I hope all of you get better items/photos etc. from your favorite players and have chance to meet with and spend time with them.

Unfortunately. I hope to meet with her in Stuttgart, I know the tournament director from Istanbul But I got nice messages from her and I have been supporting her since 2005 that's why I feel a bit lucky than other fans

good for you! so working for the WTA explains that all
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #77
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
i made the observation:

Since Mike isnt like crazy anymore in supporting and loving Sabine all day long, she underperforms

We need him be back on the Lisicki drug
Changed sig because now I will aim to support Sorana and Sabine equally, because I love them both Focusing on two, I won't be as obsessed with one girl like before.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Mar 13th, 2012 at 04:47 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #78
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Nooooo! I will be her crazy stalker-fan if she really needs one to win. Stuttgart here I come!!

Is anyone else going to Stuttgart btw?
Or RG? Anyone?
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #79
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Ah well, to heck with it. I edited my original post. I had a question for Mike81 and I decided to just delete the question. Don't want to be perceived as a troublemaker here. That's not what I'm about.

Last edited by lovethetennis : Jul 16th, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #80
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

There's some serious Sabine fans on here! I've just registered, but have followed Sabine for a few years. I live in Jersey, Channel Islands and in October 2007 we watched her win an ITF event here, beating Petr Martic in the final. I was captivated by her aggressive play, yet also having this infectious personality and smile that would lighten the darkest of arenas. She's had a terrible 3 months though, losing points at Wimbledon and US Open, plus making no defence of Dallas, and a poor performance at Birmingham. Let's hope she has a good finish to the year
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #81
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

I was highly emotional after the loss because I invest alot of emotion and energy into my following of Sabine and with all the disappointment I was over dramatic. Sometimes I do get depressed about how my life to an uncommon level but I don't really mean what I said. I think I'm probably too sensitive to handle GM and even alot of you fans on here. I don't need help because I already know the solution, just find it hard to do, it's like a habit I can't give up a bit like an alcoholic. I simply need to focus on other things for the meantime and with Sabine not playing for a while, it's a good chance. I genuinely like Sabine but I would agree that I put too much emotional energy into her, it's to makeup for other things lacking in my life and it's to be nice to her and support her wholeheartedly, it's not because I wish to 'stalk' her. I will be toning down my support of her this year, but still cheer for her. If that means I'm no longer such a big fan so be it.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #82
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Don't feel pressurised to reveal all your troubles in life, Mike. If you followed a football team like that, people would say you're a fantastic fan. Tennis is an individual sport, so our passions tends to focus on a person and not a team. If you were standing outside her home in Florida, or if Sabine had taken out a restraining order, then criticism would be fair, but you just seem a huge fan who is overly emotional at times. Don't let keyboard bullies drive you underground, Mike
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #83
country flag Mike81

I changed my sig. I don't believe I am her No 1 fan anymore. In part this is because she doesn't seem to accept me as her big fan, and I was a little upset that she retweeted a couple of collages from some new fan. She never retweeted any of mine Which may be bad luck or she maybe doesn't want to acknowledge me. Also a 2nd straight year of her missing the Sydney tourn was a blow for me.

So she's just my favourite tennis player now but not my favourite person anymore like I felt she once was. I get retweets and replies from actresses and singers too I have similar interests with and chat with a few girls on facebook who are facebook friends, I hope to meet one of them and date in real life rather than someone like Bine who I have little in common with. I don't understand the mind of a tennis star but do with other types of people. Also it's hard trying to be such a big fan (and I really do want to be!) and having other fans criticise me so much (a couple of fans especially), talk about me on their own twitter pages, and they mischaracterise me and my intentions. Well I have people in the world who do appreciate me and accept me, so I might focus on them more now rather than Sabine and tennis fans. Rather following Sabine would just be a bit of fun like it was when I started in 2010, it's become too serious for me and not enjoyable.

Last edited by Mike81 : Jan 29th, 2013 at 08:01 AM.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #84
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

OK Mike.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #85
country flag Mike81

Think this is the right thread for me to get this off my chest. Don't want to take any other threads off topic and be a troublemaker, just want a forum to express my thoughts.

Still in a state of shock after Sabine blocked me on twitter. It was plaguing my mind in my sleep and even when I went to the movies today. I've said she's not my 'No 1' in general but only in tenni, BUT I still have a love for Bine and this rejection has cut me deep. To be blocked is worse than being ignored. It's a clear statement from her that she doesn't want my support

I accept it was partly my fault if I bugged her about not replying before and she recognised me and believes me to be 'creepy'. Maybe she was aware of my reputation on TF...but she doesn't realise that I just very passionate about her and I probably don't know how to express it properly. There are extra things I could reveal about myself to make people understand me better but I don't trust you guys, you haven't proven very understanding in the past and a few of you just love to mock me, so I won't give you more reasons to.

Should I apologise on her facebook fanpage since I upset her and say 'please unblock me?'. I don't know, she'd probably just block me on there too. Nowadays she's a pretty private person and obviously I make her uncomfortable.

Sure I can make another account to follow her and I still follow her on @sabinefans_ but I hardly feel motivated. As I said I'm in shock and kind of numb. It hurts when you really like someone and they reject you. I haven't felt this hurt for a while.

EDIT: Just came back from my tennis doubles comp and even though my team won, was still feeling mentally jaded...But please don't think I'm going to call Sabine names and be against her just because of the hurt feelings and the blocking. It does make it difficult for me to no where to go from here though. I accept I've not gone about things exactly the right way and she's unfortunately got an impression of me which isn't quite accurate.

I think this off topic group is appropriately named for me, a 'hopeless case'

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 9th, 2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #86
country flag WozLolz

WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future WozLolz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Think this is the right thread for me to get this off my chest. Don't want to take any other threads off topic and be a troublemaker, just want a forum to express my thoughts.

Still in a state of shock after Sabine blocked me on twitter. It was plaguing my mind in my sleep and even when I went to the movies today. I've said she's not my 'No 1' in general but only in tenni, BUT I still have a love for Bine and this rejection has cut me deep. To be blocked is worse than being ignored. It's a clear statement from her that she doesn't want my support

I accept it was partly my fault if I bugged her about not replying before and she recognised me and believes me to be 'creepy'. Maybe she was aware of my reputation on TF...but she doesn't realise that I just very passionate about her and I probably don't know how to express it properly. There are extra things I could reveal about myself to make people understand me better but I don't trust you guys, you haven't proven very understanding in the past and a few of you just love to mock me, so I won't give you more reasons to.

Should I apologise on her facebook fanpage since I upset her and say 'please unblock me?'. I don't know, she'd probably just block me on there too. Nowadays she's a pretty private person and obviously I make her uncomfortable.

Sure I can make another account to follow her and I still follow her on @sabinefans_ but I hardly feel motivated. As I said I'm in shock and kind of numb. It hurts when you really like someone and they reject you. I haven't felt this hurt for a while.

EDIT: Just came back from my tennis doubles comp and even though my team won, was still feeling mentally jaded...But please don't think I'm going to call Sabine names and be against her just because of the hurt feelings and the blocking. It does make it difficult for me to no where to go from here though. I accept I've not gone about things exactly the right way and she's unfortunately got an impression of me which isn't quite accurate.

I think this off topic group is appropriately named for me, a 'hopeless case'
Hello. I'm newly KEEN N BINE, so I'm not (yet) entirely sure why you're widely mocked here. I'm sorry she blocked you, Mike. But I think you have to look at things from her perspective. She's a young lady who has obviously had some bad fan experiences previously. She has to be careful. And we have to respect that.

As a newly minted fan, I have looked at her @ mentions and a few of them made me want to slap whoever wrote them: two of them were yours. There's nothing wrong with being a passionate fan, but imagine if you were a 23 year old woman with throngs of mostly way old(er) dudes salivating over you through social media. It's no wonder why she has distanced herself somewhat from twitter/facebook. Good Lord, some of the replies she gets are so cringe-worthy. I don't blame her for being cautious or private. None of us should, for we aren't in her shoes.

Long live Sabine.
WozLolz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #87
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Mike . Maybe she blocked you by accident? I can't see anything wrong with the recent tweets on https://twitter.com/#!/SabineFans_. Hopefully she'll unblock you soon.

Last edited by HowardH : Apr 9th, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #88
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by WozLolz View Post
Hello. I'm newly KEEN N BINE, so I'm not (yet) entirely sure why you're widely mocked here. I'm sorry she blocked you, Mike. But I think you have to look at things from her perspective. She's a young lady who has obviously had some bad fan experiences previously. She has to be careful. And we have to respect that.

As a newly minted fan, I have looked at her @ mentions and a few of them made me want to slap whoever wrote them: two of them were yours. There's nothing wrong with being a passionate fan, but imagine if you were a 23 year old woman with throngs of mostly way old(er) dudes salivating over you through social media. It's no wonder why she has distanced herself somewhat from twitter/facebook. Good Lord, some of the replies she gets are so cringe-worthy. I don't blame her for being cautious or private. None of us should, for we aren't in her shoes.

Long live Sabine.
Hi WozLolz thanks for your comment.

I guess I've not understood why she went from being so interactive to much more discreet. You're probably right she is quite suspicious of fans and grew suspicious of me. I wish I could convince her I'm only been a passionate fan and got too obsessed because for a time she was a 'dream girl' for me.

Then I compare her to her other public figures that have replied to me and reply more often to fans and I wish Sabine would do the same, because I really enjoyed when she used to talk to fans, it was a nice thing in my life and I came to be a much bigger fan of her than I otherwise would have, even though I was already her fan before she replied to me. This was all in 2010-11 so you think I would've gotten over it and stopped tweeting her and just been happy with the other tweets I was getting and my chats on FB, but I grew so fond of Bine I missed the contact. I obviously creeped her out as well with my tweets, I didn't mean to. I guess I am just clueless with women

I would like to say sorry on FB for whatever I did to upset her but I feel she either won't see it or if she does just block me on there.

I'm not sure what I will do yet. If I get a new top fave then I hope people would understand it's not because I suddenly hate Bine, I don't! but because I might just need a fresh start. I would certainly never be anti-Sabine. I'm sure she thinks she has good reason to be suspicious of my tweets and maybe she's even seen my over the top postings on TF and other sites, all get too carried away!! I've approached Sabine with passion, with love but also acted stupidly at times, all because I enjoyed the attention she gave me too much (don't get too much from women!) and overrated it's significance Also I get crazy in this virtual world but am more reserved and make better decisions in the 'physical world' I guess.. I've not always thought about how what I do will impact other people.

My guard is down so if anyone has questions of me, you can ask them in here. Even my 'haters' are welcome.

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 9th, 2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #89
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
I changed my sig. I don't believe I am her No 1 fan anymore. In part this is because she doesn't seem to accept me as her big fan, and I was a little upset that she retweeted a couple of collages from some new fan. She never retweeted any of mine Which may be bad luck or she maybe doesn't want to acknowledge me. Also a 2nd straight year of her missing the Sydney tourn was a blow for me.

So she's just my favourite tennis player now but not my favourite person anymore like I felt she once was. I get retweets and replies from actresses and singers too I have similar interests with and chat with a few girls on facebook who are facebook friends, I hope to meet one of them and date in real life rather than someone like Bine who I have little in common with. I don't understand the mind of a tennis star but do with other types of people. Also it's hard trying to be such a big fan (and I really do want to be!) and having other fans criticise me so much (a couple of fans especially), talk about me on their own twitter pages, and they mischaracterise me and my intentions. Well I have people in the world who do appreciate me and accept me, so I might focus on them more now rather than Sabine and tennis fans. Rather following Sabine would just be a bit of fun like it was when I started in 2010, it's become too serious for me and not enjoyable.
Don't worry Mike! Just think of it like this... She just wants to feel confident again and so she's keeping very guarded. I'm pretty sure it is not a personal dig at you from Boom Boom! She loves all her fans. Don't worry<3

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #90
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Mike . Maybe she blocked you by accident? I can't see anything wrong with the recent tweets on https://twitter.com/#!/SabineFans_. Hopefully she'll unblock you soon.
Actually she hasn't blocked my fan page for her @sabinefans_. She blocked my personal account.

I think she probably took offence to a couple of tweets of mine and I suspect she was suspicious of me anyway due to some of my posts over a period of time, possibly she was aware of me on different sites. I don't know if she's blocked anyone else, I really don't know what's going on with her life. I'm sure she thought she had a good reason for blocking me, so while I'm very hurt, I'm not going to go all anti-Bine from now on.

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 9th, 2013 at 01:11 PM.