Sabine's Off-Topic Support Group and Infirmary for Hopeless Cases - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #31
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Off-Topic Support Group and Infirmary for Hopeless Cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Her reply "Thank you! the Hopman Cup is a great tournament, I had alot of fun there "

The rest, as they say, is history
She has great taste.

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #32
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

everyone is searching for that ugly earrings

forget them Sabine ill buy you some good looking ones
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #33
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She should ask Yanina Wickmayer to borrow a pair of hers!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #34
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Geez, just went through the Picture/Caption thread on GM. What's wrong with people?
Guess, I need a hug from the nurse...
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #35
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

So just so I'm clear-- is this an actual off-topic thread or Sabine-based off-topics?
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #36
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

both is possible, no? but i guess, it's better to have it more sabine based non-tennis talk...
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:15 PM   #37
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Sorry, guys.
But Sister Sabine recommends Luxusowa - a Polish poison. But healthy if ingested quite advisedly.

Oh, and can Luxusowa please become Badass Bine's sponsor?!
Oh God! xd Do you know what means "Luksusowa" in Polish? Luxury Probably, one of the worst vodkas in Poland :x I definitely prefer Finlandia or Soplica more... or just a mug of good beer

Hmm... How do I meet Sabine in my life? A very distant history xd

Everything has started in Melbourne, year 2008. My No.1 was Aga Radwanska in that moment (then I was very patriotic :X) and I just reading AO Qualies Draw... and I noticed a really new name - Lisicki! Wow, never heard about her, polish name, I will watch her scores xd And... she passed qualies and got Safina in 1st round... Then I forgot about her, but... In MD scores I saw: Sabine Lisicki def. Dinara Safina I was shocked, I need to know something about her, cause I dont even know how is she looks like And... I found these picks from that match:

And I thought: Lol, she's sooo young, she has a bright future behind her. She reached 3rd round(!) there I think, as a qualifier

But... I still didn't know how style of play she has, how she plays? I really wanted to see her in action.

Still heard about her in 2008 (beat Davenport in FC, Chakvetadze in Miami - I saw her for the 1st time in a short Youtube video from this match, I thought: she has quite decent game, I have to say in that time I was cheering from Chaky xd And I don't look that much at Sabine - Ula Radwanska in Tashkent) but still didn't know too much about her... And I forget about her a little cause of a few more losses in 1st rounds...

And the 2009 goes on. AO again, loss in 2nd round to Stosur... then SF in Memphis Lost to Azarenka, very close match... And I thought then: Oh, she's already developing, soon I will see her in all its glory Time has passed... few more losses in early round, and Charleson goes on, saw her in draws and Venus around her... Oh, maybe, maybe... it's the time? And the time has come, I don't even know what match Eurosport will broadcast... I just turn on TV for watching some tennis... and then... I saw the caption - [2]Venus Williams vs [16]Sabine Lisicki Yes! Finally I will watch her! And... when I viewing, I was shocked. Really, I was shocked and impressed, how huge power and talent she has. Confident girl, powerful groundstrokes, she felt no respect for Venus at all She's just playing GOAT! After all the fight and a huge amount of excellent tennis, she beat Vee. I was speechless. In this moment I was sure - I'm her biggest fan! And then goes the whole title ( never-forget moment...)

And so it all began

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone

Last edited by Sabinator. : Mar 3rd, 2012 at 12:57 PM.
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:42 PM   #38
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

I still think that was the best Lisicki we ever saw back then at Charleston, look at those shots and her overall movement.

And she also never looked better, look at her legs, so slim, no belly.
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM   #39
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Agree, I don't think she ever reached that level again.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:01 PM   #40
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

what the hell doest that GOAT mean? everyone uses such shortcuts and I don´t know them

I saw Sabine at Wimbledon 2009 on TV for the first time... and I really cheered up for her
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:59 PM   #41
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
what the hell doest that GOAT mean? everyone uses such shortcuts and I don´t know them
Greatest Of All Time

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:10 PM   #42
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

To us, Sabine is the GOAT.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:42 PM   #43
country flag Ziva

Hell Yeah !!!
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #44
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Greatest Of All Time
thanks now that makes sense to me
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:28 PM   #45
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post

I saw Sabine at Wimbledon 2009 on TV for the first time... and I really cheered up for her
Yeah, that was the first time I saw her too.
Until then I mostly watched ATP matches, but seeing her appearance on court and her game I got quite fascinated.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote