Sabine's Off-Topic Support Group and Infirmary for Hopeless Cases - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:28 PM   #1
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Sabine's Off-Topic Support Group and Infirmary for Hopeless Cases

We accept cases of
- headcasery
- badassery
- obsessive love-hate relationship
- dis & remorse attacks
- general tennis addiction with blonde Germans

Welcome! Welcome!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:46 PM   #2
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Off-Topic Support Group and Infirmary for Hopeless Cases

You`re the best, Mojo

And @that thread title
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #3
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

I need a treatment
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #4

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
I need a treatment
Please, choose an illness first and have a seat in the waiting room. Sister Sabine will be with you to take your temperature in no time.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #5
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Is there a therapist in here?

In future I'm trying to not care about Sabine's opinion of me or other fans opinion of me. But also be more careful with my comments. Important thing is for Sabine to be happy and find more consistency on the court.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Is there a therapist in here?

In future I'm trying to not care about Sabine's opinion of me or other fans opinion of me. But also be more careful with my comments.
Hey Mike,
that's probably a good start.

Quote:
Important thing is for Sabine to be happy and find more consistency on the court.
Abolutely.

May I ask you something? Do you play tennis? If not, why not start playing? It's a great way to meet other people, appreciate the hard effort the pros put in and a good way to understand the game better. At least for me all three works.
Plus: hitting some badass winners is the best therapy for anything.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #7
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Hey Mike,
that's probably a good start.

Abolutely.

May I ask you something? Do you play tennis? If not, why not start playing? It's a great way to meet other people, appreciate the hard effort the pros put in and a good way to understand the game better. At least for me all three works.
Plus: hitting some badass winners is the best therapy for anything.
Yes actually I do play tennis. I play in a doubles competition at the moment, the standard is pretty low though, but I do have some fun with it and my team is unbeaten. I've played singles before but I'm a better doubles player than at singles. I play just for fun but yeah I appreciate the hard work and preparation that the players go through and good times and bad times are part of their life as a pro.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Feb 24th, 2012 at 09:09 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #8
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Mojo rocks! it´s going to be a full house here after every Sabine´s loss
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #9
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Please, choose an illness first and have a seat in the waiting room. Sister Sabine will be with you to take your temperature in no time.
first of all I'm suffering of badassary, obsessive addiction to a diabolic cute blonde german tennis player What kind of therapy can you propose to me?

Help!
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #10
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Well usually my therapy after a tough Sabine (or any of my faves for that matter) loss is this:

But I think this thread might be a better/healthier option.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #11
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post

But I think this thread might be a better/healthier option.
not a bad suggestion, but the side effects
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #12
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
To see Sabine more than once? That is a good side effect, isn't it?
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #13

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
An actual tennis hangover. I don't have them often though. My most memorable one was when Murray lost to Federer in the AO final in 2010 (yes, for me it was heartbreaking... don't judge). I had a shocking hangover the next day. So bad I had to call in sick for work. Probably the lowest point of my tennis fandom.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
If you're drunk enough, sometimes her serve looks like it's coming right at you. Like 3D style.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #15
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
If you're drunk enough, sometimes her serve looks like it's coming right at you. Like 3D style.
I'll try it next when she's serving in the heat of California

Code: