Estonian Livescore Thread - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:25 PM   #2521
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Estonian Livescore Thread

Anett breaks and 5-5

And 15-0

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:27 PM   #2522
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Come on Anett, end this horrible second set now!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:27 PM   #2523
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

But her come-on's are annoying
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:28 PM   #2524
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Much much much better tennis from Anett and it is 6-5

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:31 PM   #2525
country flag muusa

Oudin hasn't held serve for I don't know how many times in a row now, 3 out of 10 for her only. But of course now she manages to do it.
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:32 PM   #2526
country flag muusa

And here comes the lottery
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:40 PM   #2527
country flag chingching

YAYAYAY she wins

She actually gets more 1st Serves in when she goes for them Played quite well in the TB and no choke Now R2 Nice to see Yulia and Ilona watching

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #2528
country flag chingching

Anett had 5-3* 15-40 but lost that game and then got broken for the 1st time in the match
Now 6-6 40-30 Gibbs who served 2 aces this game

Deuce

Advantage Gibbs and then 6-5 Anett needs to do better Don't lose the 1st Set now

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #2529
country flag chingching

6-6 Anett got to 40-15 where the point must have been replied because it went back to 30-15 but she won 2 points quickly

Now become aggressive Anett in the TB And she has 1-0

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #2530
country flag chingching

2-0 and now 3-0

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #2531
country flag chingching

Now 3*-2

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:10 PM   #2532
country flag chingching

4-3 I think it went back to 3-3 but Anett stabilised

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #2533
country flag chingching

Yass 5-3

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #2534
country flag chingching

Anett gets it 7-6(3)
Made that a lot harder than necessary

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #2535
country flag chingching

Anett really starting to pressure Gibbs and gets a 2nd BP off the second DF of the game/match

Doesn't take it again though so Deuce