Erika Hendsel - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #76
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erika Hendsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Claudia CIANCI (POR) 6-4 6-3 Erika HENDSEL (EST) [4]
That was unexpected.
you beat me
But in hindsight, it might just be claudias tournament. She is in semis of dubs, beating top seeds in straight sets in the second round and we often forget erika is just 14. I do think its greak that shes committing to the tour though. By the time she turns 15, her ranking might be better then anetts when she was 15. What was anetts ranking when she was 15???

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Apr 12th, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #77
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, maybe also Erika is a bit tired, she has played a number of tournaments in a row already. She has a whole year to gain more points

I think Anett was around top 100-120 when she turned 15. I started to follow her results more closely after she won that 10k in Tallinn and I remember she was on the verge of top 100 that time. From Anett's thread: posted by Meelis on Feb 28th, 2011 - "She is up 28 places in ranks this week. New career high at #71". That was after the G2 final in Lithuania.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #78
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Anett was #115, when she did turn 15 at the end of the 2010.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 02:29 AM   #79
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!!! Anett was really high!!!

Old Apr 14th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #80
country flag chingching

OMG Erika and Maria lost doubles!!!!! Erika must have been injured in her matches vs cianci and here, thats the only explanation for losing to these players!!!
Score= 3-6 6-0 10-6

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #81
country flag chingching

Erika is at a career high 411
Maria is up to 235!!!! Shes ahead of Eva!!!!

Old May 15th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #82
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Erika has pulled out of Estonian Junior Open
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:47 AM   #83
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Erika has pulled out of Estonian Junior Open
She is pulling out of a lot of tournaments recently. Maybe shes injured
Shame because she had a real chance of going far

Old May 20th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #84
country flag chingching

Erika's next event (if she doesn't pull out of that one) is G4 Gydnia Cup in Poland. Tatja is also playing there so they might play dubs. Is now only 22 places away from Tatja (but Tatja has a tournament this week)

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #85
country flag chingching

I think Erika may be taking some time off tennis as she has pulled out of the G4 Riga Open
The entry list for AOTK Twiga comes out in 4 days and I don't think she'll be on it
That may not be a bad thing though, as she is only 14

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #86
country flag chingching

Erika has not been playing Juniors because she has been playing 16U
Last week she played a big tournament in Italy as 4th seed and made the 3rd round
As top seeds she in doubles, her and her partner got a BYE Round 1 but they lost to their first opponents in round 2
This week she is playing the biggest 16s tournament of the year and is again 4th seed
She has a Q/LL first round and then an Italian or another Q/LL
Lets hope she can produce something big
Erika is also playing the week after in a Category 2 in Italy

Last edited by chingching : Jun 11th, 2012 at 06:38 AM.
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #87
country flag muusa

Erika lost in the first round
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #88
country flag chingching

6-1 7-6 at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She really got lucky on those G4s. She obviosuly is no where near as good as we thought she was

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #89
country flag chingching

Erika 8 seed at AOTK TwigaCup G4 at Tondiraba
4 Estonians in top 470
Bright future

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #90
country flag chingching

TO make matters worse, Erika lost in the second round in doubles after having a BYE in the first
Go back to 18s Erika