Erika Hendsel - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #61
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erika Hendsel

Good job
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #62
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Great result!!! She will hopefully be a top 4 seed in g5
Her and marIa have a great shot at another title. MarIa is obviously a good player, 2 g4 finals in a row!!!

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #63
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Erika plays G5 in Malta, has a bye to the second round as she is the 4th seed. Has to play Marfutina again in semis (assuming they both make it that far). Quite likely they play doubles also, but the draw is not out yet.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #64
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She has a good draw. She should make the semis and the winner of her and maria will win IMO. No one who can really beat her before maria.
Her and maria should romp the doubles title

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #65
country flag chingching

Erika will face Ardeleanu

She is second seeds in doubles with Maria Marfutina and they have a bye

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #66
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Erika has gone up 114 places in the ranking to 432.
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #67
country flag muusa

Erika HENDSEL (EST) [4] 6-3 6-2 TEODORA Adina ARDELEANU (ROU)
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #68
country flag chingching

Next she has unseeded mociola
Hope she can make the quarters

Her ranking is really shooting up. If they can win the title here again and she can either make the semis or win, then she will be top 400 very soon

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 02:17 AM   #69
country flag chingching

Marias ranking is nearly as high as Evas!!!!
http://beta.itftennis.com/juniors/ra...ode=S&Gender=G

Also, Erikas first preference for the week starting 7 may is G4 Turkey, and second preference is G2 Austria

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #70
country flag chingching

[4]Erika Hendsel def. Silvia Mocciola 62 61!!!!
Erika is just getting better and better
[2]Maria Marfutina def. [15] Lisa Ponomar 75 61
Maria obviously doesnt like the hardcourts as much, which is good for Erika because she obviously does like the hardcourts given her scorelines!!!!
Anyway, many players are doubling up as I guess there was rain yesterday so dubs will be played today it seems vs Krivolapova and Tinello who won a tight match 75 76(6) so they may be tired, which would help Erika and Marias case even more

If Erika wins singles and doubles which is turning into a possibility, she will gain 35 ranking points (I cant believe you get 30 for winning G5 an you only get 20 for winning doubles, which is then divided by 4!!!!!) which would put her up to approximately 315, higher than Tatja!!!! I think that she should play at least 2 G2s, 1 G1s and 1 GA this year even if it is whoring points in Osaka or Abierto Jiuvenil

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #71
country flag muusa

Erika

Time to play some stronger tournaments soon also I think. Actually, she was on the list of a G3 in Ukraine if I remember correctly.
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #72
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Erika

Time to play some stronger tournaments soon also I think. Actually, she was on the list of a G3 in Ukraine if I remember correctly.
She pulled out of that and G3 Bularia. She would have only gotten a weeks rest. I hope she plays the G2 in Austria as a trial instead of G4 in Turkey. Maria is in both so hopefully they can continue their doubles partnership.

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #73
country flag chingching

[2]Hendsel/Marfutina def. Krivolapova/Tinello 62 61!!!
Still unbeaten as a doubles pairing

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #74
country flag muusa

Claudia CIANCI (POR) 6-4 6-3 Erika HENDSEL (EST) [4]
That was unexpected.
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #75
country flag chingching

Claudia Cianci def. [4]Erika Hendsel 64 63
I did NOT expect that!
A girl ranked in the 1500s who has only won 1 match in her junior career, defeats our Erika when she has played amazingly recently!!!

Anyway, it might mean she has avoided another loss to Maria, but I thought shed win that match actually, as Maria obviosuly feels less comfortable on the hardcourts. Still, they are alive in doubles