Erika Hendsel - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #31
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erika Hendsel

http://www.tenniseurope.org/news_item.aspx?id=59997
I know a womens forum but Well DOne Kenneth!!!!!
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #32
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Did Erika just lose 06 36?
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #33
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know?? Nothing is written on the swedish website. Whats your source??
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #34
country flag chingching

No I just saw it!!!
Erika Won 60 63!!!!!
Keep it up girl
She is dominating
She has a good shot at the final as next she had 8 seed. Although the 8 seed did just beat no. 1 seed 61 61
Erika must really like clay compared to hard
Anyway, good luck in dubs erika vs top seeds
Top 500 here we come
http://www2.tennis.se/tavling/intern...rs2/index.html
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #35
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Here:
http://www2.tennis.se/tavling/intern...rs2/oop12.html

Oh, now they turned it around. Before it was Erika's name on the right side, now it is displayed on the left.

Great, so it was the other way round afterall!
So next up seed no 8 if we can believe what is shown there.
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #36
country flag chingching

This is a great result from Erika. She has a shot at making australian open qualies next year if she can keep on improving. Also if she goes and tournament whores at GA Mexico (there were not enough entrants for qualies ) where she would almost make the quarters
Good luck for dubs
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #37
country flag chingching

Unfortunately erika and betty lost dubs 75 60
Anyway, a great performance so far this week and they were competitive in the first
Semis here we come
this is thursdays schedule
http://www2.tennis.se/tavling/intern...rs2/oop13.html
Erika first on the second court
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #38
country flag chingching

They still havent put up the results of erikas matches even though it started almost 2 hours ago
BTW, she is 42 direct acceptance for G4 Malta (quite strong field) and 23 for G5
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #39
country flag chingching

Scores still not up and it started 4 hours ago
I will have to go to bed soon . Its 11:30 our time
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #40
country flag chingching

Erika Won!!!!!!!!
16 75 64!!
Great Job Erika. A real hope for the future
She might have saved match points which would have been a great achievement. I wished that she updated her vimeo account
Anyway, an amazing result that will comfortably put her in top 600
Next 5 seed Marfutina, a straight sets winner. Hopefully erika can oull through and get her 1st title
http://www2.tennis.se/tavling/intern...rs2/draw4.html
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #41
country flag chingching

http://www.kramforstennis.net/attach...s%20tennis.pdf
There is 1 picture there of the indoor clay courts
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #42
country flag chingching

Finishing top 250 should be Erikas goal for the year
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #43
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Erika, now win the title
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #44
country flag chingching

Erika 1st match on court 8 starting at 10:00. I might not be able to see the scores before I go to bed
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #45
country flag muusa

Well done, Erika! First G4 final, hope she can take the title now. Anyway she has already gained about 200 places in the rankings, going from the current 745 to at least 550 or so.